What did they mean by this?

what did they mean by this?

they make great products and came up with the only logical design for gaming laptops with the grill being in the back that everyone and their mother's are copying now

they also have excellent quality control and seem to be the only pc laptop manufacturer that makes non-business laptops with excellent build quality and not creaky cheap plastic shit

seems accurate to me

I have quite a few ASUS products and I'm happy with them.
They are very solid pieces of hardware, at least in my experience.

Asus makes GOAT mobos and laptops.

They're top fucking tier.

That's what they mean.

Although, their customer support is shit from what I've heard online.

Sure smells like a sus webcare team in here

oh hay that's my boot splash

ASUS is pretty underrated, just don't break your shit though because I think warranties and support are non-existent. They won't break on you easily though anyways.

ASUS is alright.

I've had two GPUs from them and neither gave me any issues, plus I'm still using a Sandy Bridge motherboard from them. Only downside is that their parts are kinda pricey compared to similar specs from other manufacturers.

test

>ASUS is pretty underrated

pretty sure they are the most popular company when it comes to the aftermarket GPU and mobo department

So much blatant shilling going on. ASUS is straight garbage. Every laptop, tablet, and phone I've had from them broke within 6 months. They glue the screws into stuff to make it impossible to do repairs. Never again will I buy ASUS chink trash. The customer support is literally Pajeets with an accent thicker than the curry they were just guzzling that will do nothing more than list off a Microsoft support number when you tell them it's a hardware problem. As a former customer, there is nothing ASUS can do to redeem themselves short of giving me a blowjob and gold plated replacements of all the products I had that didn't last as long as my bathroom air freshener. Fuck ASUS, and all of their shitty employees. That includes the OP.

I'll bump this because I want all of Sup Forums to know how bad ASUS products are.

Mad? Haha

i've only heard of problems with their gpus but their motherboards seem to be the best offerings

there's not heatsink gun, the manual isn't machine translated from taiwanese, there's not "dehumidifier" on the board
they kind of seem to be on the ball, but usually cost over 25% more than the competition

I see this every day

no reason to be mad that company makes shitty products. i just don't buy em

overall pretty happy with my ux32ln but after carrying it and using it daily for almost three years its starting to literally fall apart.. Both the screen hinges broke off from the metal connecting them to the chassis, so i had to secure them with some nails.

Still works pretty good, except for shit battery(my fault for leaving the ac adapter in a lot) also i had to get a new one from china because the cable broke off the original one. It's fine, it just charges a little slower and im scared to leave it in unsupervised.

Oh yeah and i installed linux on it a year or so after i got it because windows was being retarded

Never had a problem with my ASUS mobo at home or the DVD drive at work, so I'm happy with their products so far.

Motherboards are good. Everything else I wouldn't know.

Asus is awesome, there products are long lasting and they have great quality.
You can go wrong with an Asus

I can help you guys find some nice Asus hardware if you like?

Let me tell you. All Asus products are great. It's good that you like the motherbaords but why stop there? Asus has a wide selection of hardware that can meet anyone's needs
Awesome!
I'm sorry the battery is shit. Asus will make better ones don't worry

I always trust Asus. You know that when you see the Asus logo. It is high quality and will last a long time.

I've been using there products for years and I recommend.

Asus products are flawless

Take note Samsung, HP, and Lenovo

I hate HP/Lenovo/Acer more.
Asus is lesser evil. Accept that.

This

Asus is a brand you know you can trust.

Which motherboard maker has the best customer support?

ROCK SOLID - HEART TOUCHING.

Gigabyte > Asus, always.

I can only trust Asus because I know that their products are going to consistently break in the first year

I've had those same exact issues except within the timeframe of about a few months. To be fair, I have a pretty low-end VivoBook, so I guess that's what I deserve for using chink shit. It's shocking that the hinges started to fall apart so early, though.

> consider getting an Asus laptop
> see Sup Forums saying nice things about Asus
> starts wondering if Asus isn't actually another meme like the thinkpad

ignore them, this thread is clearly filled with asus shills, and anyone who's owned anything by asus knows that

Asus makes shit gfx cards but good mobos and laptops. SO fuck it off cunt nigger

ASUS GTX 1070 strix is the best 1070. And the Motherboards are good.

asusfags be honest on a scale from burned my house to hell how much do your laptops overheat

on one hand my u31f is still going fine after 5 years. on the other they sent me on a 80 minute round trip to a service centre that was closed

>ASUS GTX 1070 strix is the best 1070

No it isn't. Not even close.

>And the Motherboards are good

Yes, they are. Asus' UEFI is the best around.

In my experience, ASUS and Gigabyte are the only ones that make decent motherboards. Lost 2 MSI mobos in less than a year, and another one from Biostar. Can't say anything about Asrock, never bought anything from them.

tldr; dont buy MSI mobos.

Always my favorite