Do fair skined muslims hate Niggers?

Do fair skined muslims hate Niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no one who doesn't.

The dark skinned ones do too.

what is the cuck race?

Black? They've been cucked out of everything imaginable, plus several things that haven't even been conceived yet.

Pro-tip: Eveyone but blacks hate blacks. Muslims hate blacks too, even openly. Even though it's against Christianity and Islam to hate blacks, people still do it.

It's hard not to hate them when they're simply an inferior subspecies.

Even niggers hate niggers

To be honest, the darker ones (gulf Arabs) are generally way more racist than others
Sure, Levantines/Iraqis and North Africans are also racist to some extent but nowhere near as racist as gulf Arabs

Are you a disgusting "eat my chicken and grape juice watermelons, fugg aiqisha and holla away to another hoe" black?
Are you a Tyrone or Jamal?
No?
Then you can be accepted.

Why can't Europe, North Africa and the Levante unite to obliterate all Blacks?

cuck

Look up Nadia Ali and see for yourself.

I've lived in a quaint Welsh village all my life and only ever met one black and he was nice.

pooinloos/pakis are 50/50

How many black people does australia have?

It's true, a good portion of African immigrants who come to America hate niggers, I know because a few of them flat told me.

I'd be fine being extinct as a black so long as the obvious arabian diaspora ITT go with me.

If Arabs + Latinos + SEAsians + Central + South Asians + Slavs die as well, it would be the beginning of a glorious eugenics programme.

Then the shitty whites like the ones on Sup Forums would be next on the chopping block, and then Eutopia.

In Muslim countries it is common for blacks to be looked down on but those who grew up in western countries probably look down on black people less frequently.

If Arab Muslims cohabit the same sound as black people , like in France, then black men will often fuck Arab Muslim women. Arab men in those places of course won't fuck black women because black women are not attractive unless they're Ethiopian/Eritrean or mulatto.

From what I've heard arabs (especially gulf arabs) simply hate everyone who is not an arab.

North Africa and the levante are too busy destorying Europe with their parasitic immigration.

Recolonization of the Arabian nations would be an excellent start, especially once their pathetic reliance on oil eventually bites them

In countries like Pakistan, there's a culture surrounding how fair your skin is etc and fairness= beauty, it's fucking hilarious though, you can have some girl who's 8/10 but tanned, and some fair skinned girl who's a fat cunt, and people would pick her.

Gotten to the point where the cosmetic industry in Pakistan, India etc is insane for skin whitening cream and shit.

Why would it be good if those other races die?

They're not the ones with a mean IQ of 85 even when educated in a first world country's school system.

If every single non-negro procreated with a negro then in one generation the mean IQ of the workd would plummet from 100 to around 92.

The same is not true for south East Asians or Arabs or Slavs etc.

The only race with genes more toxic to human progress are aboriginals.
Black people drag the rest of the human race down.
The world would be a better place if them and only them were teleported to another planet far, far away.

Better proper Germanic/Whites/Ashkenazis/East-Asians exclusively procreate and inherit the earth.

Arabs despite having an 85-90 IQ are still destructive on account of their susceptibility to religion and degenerate culture.

That's the beauty of an eugenics program. Once Blacks are gone and the benefits are evident, who's next? Certainly not currynigs, certainly not latinos, certainly not flips, but Arabs would be the obvious choice.

>Somalia and Sudan
Others might see you by your skin color, but I see you by who you truly are, another member of our retarded family that's greater middle east :3

Thanks bro, but when push comes to shove, we're the immediate first target, plus our extermination is justifiable to a certain extent.

Don't worry about being genocided in the impending /pol-goes-to-holy-war as well, because even the low-tier whites and neonazis who pride themselves on racial achievement to compensate for individual failure, will also be placed under the guillotine.

The mere suggestion of an eugenics programme opens a pandora's box of possibilities.

>They've been cucked out of everything imaginable,
They haven't ever had anything to take from them.

I don't hate black people because racism is utterly braindead.

t. Muslim

>8/10
>Darkies

I don't know. I've never heard Turks hate Niggers. Oh, but they could only hate Kurds and Russians.

No,We don't look at black people as a race we look at being black as a trait,just like how nobody calls you a racist for making fun of manlets more or less,however don't apply my words for gulfies though most of them hate everyone else ever since they got that oil money.

I'd say Indians/Pakis/Bangladeshis are most hated by Arabs. I don't know about pakis or indians but Bengali diaspora here and non-religious militant groups in Bangladesh really hate gulf Arabs.

No. Not in here atleast

You are giving way much thought into this
You have been spending a lot of time on Sup Forums it seems

Yeah

t. the only honest Muslim in Britain

Even if Turks, East Asians, Arabs, and Europeans are there, people with Dark skin could be rare. I can't imagine what Turks meet with Black people.

I was a nihilistic/misanthropic cunt to begin with. This way I get to rationalize it.

>nihilistic/misanthropic
I didn't know they have basements in Sudan

Sudan is egyptian rightful clay when are you joining us back again.

As soon as you confess that Egypt is rightful Turkish clay and they reclaim you.

Don't worry, I am a certified HFA/Asperger's case.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk

savage chink strikes again

>certified
let me guess, you took an online test

I would feel just like the gulf arabs if I were them.

I even have the typical mannerisms. I didn't realize rocking back and forth when the int ping drops and I can't respond to my Aussie m8s was bad.

But it's gotten better. The senseless panic attacks are starting to disappear, and I managed to leave the house today and diagnose a diabetic by only looking at his hand

> and I managed to leave the house today and diagnose a diabetic by only looking at his hand
I forgot you are a doctor. It is good you are improving, it means less dead patients. :DD