Over 8 million in Britain are too poor to eat, survey says

Nearly 8.4 million people in the UK have faced food insecurities in 2014, new UN data has revealed. The number is equivalent to the entire population of London.

ne in 10 adult Britons has reported experiencing severe difficulty in securing enough food to eat, the data reveals. Nearly 50% of these people are said to have gone a whole day without eating at times during the year because they could not afford enough food.

>ibtimes.co.uk/over-8-million-britain-are-too-poor-eat-survey-says-1558784?

Come on, even Irish are laffin'

I genuinely don't believe this.

You're as poor as us Bilel

>tfw born just east of the norwegian border

>tfw could've been a richfag

>slightly richer

meh

Hold on, how are the Irish now richer than us? Just what has happened to formerly 'Great' Britain?

Pretty sure it does not make a big difference. Cost of living is damn high there.

>tfw OKish GDP but very low prices

>Austria richer than Germany

I don't believ this

r u tellin me 8/64=12.5% of people r 2 poor 2 eat
na suck ur nan m8

then why are they so fat

That woman could be very attractive if only she wanted to lose weight, I don't get women like her that chose to stay fat warpigs

We got sober.

That overpopulated as city is gonna burn one day, soon hopefully

Just move to Norway you sperg. Nobody would stop you.

>Yuropoors

She is attractive the way she is, you shitlord.

Don't worry britain, under the sharia law the rich will be forced to share with the poor. mashaallah islam will save britain

P O T T E R Y

This is why I hate America. Their food is the cheapest in the wole world, honestly even Canada food prices are higher. And their food is good !
I am skinny since all my life and for me to gain weight I would need to eat CONSTANTLY during the day. Not getting any work done. Just eating and having pauses between two eating session.
Americans just have good food injected into their mouth for free basically.

Too bad it wasn't an Indian mayor, could have built a self sustaining economy via designated shitting streets and curry.

yeah too bad, at this point however britain should just suicide-nuke itself out of existence. thats the best option it has. or just accept the fact that the muzzie dick is forever going to stay stuck up its ass

Cheap food in the US is probably the cause of obesity tbqh

How many of them are Muslims, by any chance ?

this is a dumb exaggeration, perhaps to poor too eat out/ order food but you can buy shitty meals for 20p. literally go to any carpark and look around the machines and you would find that in seconds.
I also bet these are the same people who have 5+ children, have been on disability benefits their whole lives and live paycheck-to-paycheck but can still afford those 2 weeks in benidorm every 6 months.

Good.

Obesity is focused amongst the lower class. Those idiots need to stop eating.

Seriously. Go to a lower class area. Everyone except the most excessive drug addicts will be fat.