Snowden

He annoys me now tbqh. I am struggling to watch this video as his croaky, quiet, pious voice is making me wretch.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmZpMqMxo2Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mmZpMqMxo2Q?t=39m40s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden#Global_surveillance_disclosures
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a autismo supremo nerd. What do you expect?

>betray government
>flee to enemy countries
>sell classified information to said countries
>suddenly become famous celebrity
>his opinion starts mattering on everything
>talks like he knows american values better than anyone else
>after fleeing america because his values didn't match american values

ITT: CIA niggers

cool story bro

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

BUBUBUT AYYYYYYEEEE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE

>we are no longer the processor extensions that run aes-NI!
>We are now the processor extensions that run s-box p-box s-box p-box s-box p-box s-box p-box hash NI! *cia* shut up you idiot

dumb CIAposter

Found the lazy American.

Is he still an animation or not?
To lazy to look around for errors.

Yeah he is losing his touch

The thing that bothers me most about Snowden is how he thinks he is the arbiter of all morality.

Oh shit the way he can't hold eye contact when he says this. He totally shared information with the Russians.
youtu.be/mmZpMqMxo2Q?t=39m40s

He isn't the hero he wants people to believe him to be. It was really just about glorifying himself. If he really believed what he did was the right thing, he'd come back and make his case in court.

Socrates drank the hemlock. Snowden is not better than Socrates.

He was the product of the Obama ministration. He will be forgotten and will fade away into obscurity, where he will eventually be assassinated by the Russians, as that is what they do with liabilities. His credibility died when we elected the worst parts of humanity incarnate as our president. Americans are some of the most ethically bankrupt people on the Earth, and will switch ethical philosophy as quick as they chance their underwear.

Everything about that guy is fake.

>Snowden is a real hero, warning us to value err freedumbs!
>Trump gets elected
>Snowden is a traitor, fuck him
fuck off Sup Forums

>he'd come back and make his case in court.
He said he'd do it if he believed he got a fair trial (which most likely wouldn't)
Anyway it was worth it just to embarrass king nigger and his shenanigans

cool story but only about 3 documents were about meta data collection, read about the massive amount that he took and disclosed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden#Global_surveillance_disclosures

He actually deserves an execution for treason. The way he leaked is a lot different than the way say wikileaks leaks their information.

>The way he leaked is a lot different than the way say wikileaks leaks their information.

The fuck? You've got that completely fucking backwards.

Snowden regulated the hell out of what he leaked, and worked with newspapers to remove documents that had non-governmental directly involved peoples names on them.

Fag boy Assange dumps everything he touches, regardless of consequence.

dude you are thinking about assange. he is dead

Snowden had physical access to documents and more than likely sold those to Russia.

does it even matter? he shared the information to the public anyway.

Not sure that russia would buy freely available information
Russia is harboring Snowden because it pisses the US off. Nothing more.

Wow, I didn't know Chinese, Brazilians, Germans, Sweden, French, Norweigan, Canadians, and the Dutch have US constitutional rights.

>sell classified information to said countries

Nice try NSA, we all know nothing like that happened.

>the government is not working for you anymore but against you
>amerifats are actually defending this

>Russia
>enemy country
go away CTR shill. They are the saviors of the white race.

I think it's pretty clear that snowden was a CIA plant used to discredit the NSA, who was about to employ an open net on the communications networks across the planet, which would have alerted the NSA to the FBI's drug running and the CIA's child trafficking rings.

Putin does not give a fuck about white nationalism. He is at best ambivalent about massive Chinese immigration into Russia. At worst he actively encourages and supports it.