Since it's inevitable Islam will encompass the entire world, how long before your country becomes islamic?

Since it's inevitable Islam will encompass the entire world, how long before your country becomes islamic?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-are-some-statistics-that-best-capture-the-Islamization-of-Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really don't know.

As always with the Netherlands we are special snowflakes, and our Muslims have a birthrate that is about as big as our birthrate. Really can't tell.

L O N D O N S T A N I

Never gonna happen.

I think here in america it is temporarily safe

>paki
>speaks Arabic
At least meme properly

They can practice their religion, but all shall pay due to the Great Khan.

In what language is the Quran written?

3 decades, give or take. By then every city in the top 10 will have become a de facto Islamic city and we'll be relegated to the country side, from where we'll stage the revolution and purge our country.

What language do Pakistanis speak?

What religion do they mostly follow?

What language are they taught

already happened

maybe when I die, it's the only chance.

Also, I'm safe from that cancer here.

Same here actually. As soon as you exit any city here, you don't see anything but whites.
As soon as you roll up in a slightly more urbanized environment, the fat sandneggresses with their strollers and 5 potential ISIS recruits hopping around her come out of the woodwork.

Londonese

dont laugh lad, once the brown swarm washes over england we're next

Hopefully Arabic too, because how else will they read the Holy Quran in its le proper context, hu? All those democratic values embedded in it can only be distilled if you know the tongue.

The difference is though that they're making our country worse, whereas Belgium has always been an artifical shithole.

this, the great khanates will rise again and punish the decadent and self righteous

Not really they read it with English or Urdu translations unless they're an ulama or ustadh who needs to know Arabic. Commoners don't waste their time when they can ask their leaders for advice

We will have more Muslims but we will never be Islamic.

You could never make Ireland islamic, I don't care how many South Dublin SJW faggots push for it.

Islamification is like the varicella, you go through it once, survive, and then you're immunized.

hope so

You autists are over reacting.

quora.com/What-are-some-statistics-that-best-capture-the-Islamization-of-Europe

Trust me, been there.

As a former Bosnian muslim can confirm

TAKBIR!

Never, benefits of being from an ultra religious country.

You rejected glorious spain, you're gonna get moor'd son