Is he, dare i say it, /ourguy?

is he, dare i say it, /ourguy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIV4J9cW2_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

It does not need to be said it is already known.

Yes

much better than linus but no. I wish he still did the podcasts with MattF, those were chill.

He is just a marketing guy. Look how many mice reviews he does and he is god awful at it. He just reads spec sheets and makes nice shots with his camera. nvc and takasta made the best mice reviews but takasta barely makes videos anymore and nvc doesn't work for scan computers to make content anymore I believe. Don't know if nvc went on to another channel or started his own, haven't been on IRC in ages.

"no"

I would not say so, but he's pretty cool, does not have an ego issue like salazar studio, not constantly acting retarded like linus and his group, I'll take what I can get.

LGR is our guy...

One of the only good channels that review cases

literally who

Based Dmitry

How does he do it? How does his videos have such quality? It's like his videos are 500000 Kbit/s BluRay while LinusTechTips is YIFY 1080P with 1800 Kbit/s bitrate

>implying Linus isn't /ourguy/

His reviews are ok

But the video quality is always great.

Piss off eiber

Linus? Oh sorry, I'd forgotten he existed.

Literally 'full of himself e-celeb who doesn't even make his own content anymore'-tier

Fuk :DDDDDD
I want to see him and chris-chan doing stuff together...

This, his reviews are fucking awful

Although they have nice presentation, they don't tell you shit

Get fucked, nigglet.

I want Dmitry to fuck my ass while talking about how he likes his keyboard switches.

>"

Y E S
E
S

He makes a good video for sure.
Kinda lacking in details though.

GamersNexus is god tier when it comes to hard data.

is that the butcher from fargo?

I fucking love Gamers Nexus. They are downright the only content producer I actually trust to do rigorous testing, especially thermals.

who?

No, Wendell is.

Glad someone else loves GN. And nice dubs.

literally who the fuck is this

Hardware Cucks

Literally who? Also no.

This I can agree with.

Like most canadians he is a total idiot but he is very nice. Like others have pointed out most of his "reviews" are a joke, and I only bother to watch the case reviews for the admittedly well done b-roll footage.

Seconding this but he only does "retro" stuff so he is in a different league.

too attractive.

This.

Dimitri videos are just ads.

Yes.

Wendell a cute!

/thread

Fuck no.

He wishes he were as smart as he tries to portray himself as.

I'm really happy that whole dramafest happened with Logan/Wendell because now I get daily Wendell videos and it's fucking great.

This, Wendell was the reason why people watched them. Logan is nothing more than yet another spec sheet reader and nobody would probably even notice if the vapefag trap .

Wendell and GN are def the only I trust as impartial. Paul's hardware is in-depth enough for the marketing style content that I'll check it out.

The only channels I can stand:
Green Ham Gaming
Druaga1
Lazy Game Reviews
Comfy Tech Reviews
VWestlife
Techmoan
BigCliveDotCom
databits
imull3

Agreed completely. He should've went solo much earlier.

No but she is youtube.com/watch?v=mIV4J9cW2_8

Yes
Yes
YES
Indeed

Another paid spec sheet reader...
He does get good footage of the products though so it gives me a better idea of what I would be getting. I can draw my own conclusions on products from the specs.

Solid info but they have the screen presence of a wet mop

>Comfy
Hi /csg/ lurker

Tinytomlogan is also very thorough on case reviews