What are some technologies you oppose and why?

What are some technologies you oppose and why?

Non-free software doesn't respect my freedom.
Digital restrictions management is defective by design.

Social media, it's an excellent collection tool

ddos dildos

curved displays

Social Media websites.

It's all about monetizing the "Cows" that use the service.

>being literally a communist

Who are you quoting?

Cameras in your ass

The "Internet of Things"
Its just a poorly masked ruse to get normies to install backdoored spy devices in every corner of their home so when the government wants to break in they can just look inside though all of your different cameras, listen though all of your mics, and then open the door that you installed some bullshit phone app to unlock it
IoT is 1984 levels of spying, and thats not even an exaggeration

What's wrong with curved displays?

Not that user but learn to greentext

Nothing, they're great as a replacement for multimonitor setups

>Surveillance cameras everywhere
>gait recognition software
>ridiculously high resolution displays in cellphones
>IoT

60hz Monitors, it is eye-cancer

Node.js
I can understand javascript being grandfathered in to web browsers. We didn't know better when we were coming up with the rules for everything.
But now you faggots want to extend its influence and have a retarded javascript powered server, just because you're too lazy to learn a real language?
Fuck you all.

Forget about the JavaScript powered server, even that's not as bad as using it and other JS frameworks for desktop applications.

This
I actually thought Node.js was some kind of inside joke like "blinker fluid"
But no, its a real thing used in real places
God help us all

What's even worse is that it some how infected the development team at Adobe, and now whenever you install Photoshop, you have two or three Node.js servers running in the background for Adobe's Cancer Cloud and auto-updater.

Adobe has become terminal cancer. We need a light weight alternative with all of the nice features. Gimp unfortunately lives up to its name.

I don't have the energy to ask this is RMS, but how would do free anti-cheat systems?

What I don't get is if you can't learn a real programming language how the HELL do you keep track of Javascript "types"? How do you keep track of everything without some sort of integrated documentation?