youtube.com/watch?v=PqE-FXzx3Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=j0e_aLN8Mtk
youtube.com/watch?v=2qkBEAFRUCM
pastebin.com/1DRYHnCN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

magyar cigany

>Your were a stupid fuck/10
rude desu, but true

>Why would you lie to them, just don't tell them the truth.
i was raised to be a honest person desu

Hello v4!
Can you please do to my thread and read Interslavic meme language?

>that neck

/germanic/

Me too, i literally can't lie, i always stutter and get all awkward so its obvious as fuck. Thats why i learned to not tell the truth, its not so hard.

is that a turtle?

You need to convince yourself that you are telling truth when you want to lie

>t. liar pro

>not liking qt giraffes

nothing in particular, only Matolcsy "just inflate my shit up"" György did his thing

I don't really want to lie desu, playing on words is fun

>"You ever watch anime?"
>"Dude, only losers watch that shit."

I remember the time when it was around 20 forints

Egyik szeme a jegybanki alapkamaton,a másik a csajokon.

does it ever feel weird to be paying 300 moneys for a bottle of coke?
do you feel/notice the inflation in your daily life?

feels weird.The more I think about it,the weirder it feels.
How does it feel to pay only 2,3 money for a bottle of coke?

>does it ever feel weird to be paying 300 moneys for a bottle of coke?
i got used to it
>do you feel/notice the inflation in your daily life?
i remember when a coup of ice cream was like 50Ft now its 150 but it was like 15 years ago so its not that bad

learn the difference between inflation and exchange rates

the giants are fucking useless.

tbqh i dont really know how much coke costs because i havent bought it for 5 years now
(theres a metric ton of alternative cokes here some of which taste far better)
but it feels pretty normal i guess, as long as something as basic as that doesnt cost a 2 digit number i guess it would feel normal
most of us here havent even seen the 500kn and 1000kn (the largest) bill irl in our entire lives tbqh
a cup of ice cream is 5 kuna during the main tourist season here
im just asking what does picrelated feel like (pic isnt really correct but whatever)

>A pack of cigarettes is 1000+ orbándollárs

noone cares about your artifical difficulty game

have to agree on the artificial difficutly problem, it became really aparrent in late game when most early stuff dies in one hit.

Compared to MGRR on highest difficulty, where enemies aren't tough because of health pools and upped damage, but dangerous movesets, the inherent flaws of a leveling system in Dark Souls comes to light.
And NG+ to +++++x35 doesn't really change that either since it'S only stat inflation, artificialy difficulty.

I'm just getting done with DS3 and enjoy a few moments before the novelty wears off completely.

there is always pvp

meh. I don't enjoy pvp in souls games. it's annoying because 80% of the invaders are bitter cunts

>choco calling anyone bitter cunt

me? bitter?

how so, I'm the least bitter person alive.

My account reached 1.000.000 orbándollárs last month for the first time in my life.
Kind of depressing when you consider how little that is.

wow you're a millionaire.

how much would that be in monopoly money?

not the millionare,but kurva anyád.
pls stop hurting my national pride.

in the end it doesn't really matter how inflated your currency is. Ottokardollars aren't worth much more either and I don't even know what money the poles use so there's that.

Poles use Zloty
>Using Zoli as your currency

Only played once and that was about 10 years ago so I can only guess, but it must be around $3.

I ate vifonka with onions and hot paprika for dinner, that should give you an idea about my lifestyle.

that doesn't sound so bad desu.

I can only stomach the noodles from these "soups".

I want to play Witcher III but kinda feel like I should finish Witcher II before. But I dont have fun playing II at all

Oh I love it, but if I could help it, I'd rather eat venison pörkölt or steak and steamed vegetables.

What part are you at pham? Is it the combat that you hate?

You should finish 2.
Why would you not finish the story and move on?
You should continue for the sake of your own experience 2bh

I find the combat way way more fun than in witcher 1.

At begining just told my story to that blue guy and now we sailed somewhere. How many hours until end of the game ?

A Szomszédok magyar televíziós filmsorozat, amely az 1990-es évek egyik legkedveltebb, legismertebb és legnépszerűbb műsora volt. Az első rész próbaadását 1987. május 7-én, míg az utolsó 331. fejezetét 1999. december 30-án tűzték műsorra a Magyar Televízióban. A kultikus sorozatot többször ismételték; legutóbb 2015. március 16. és november 3. között az M3 csatorna ismételte.

Cselekménye a gazdagréti lakótelep egyik panelházában élő emberek, családok és ismerőseiknek, rokonságuknak mindennapjait, életét meséli el, apró-cseprő gondjaikat, mindennapi problémáikat, a kor jellemző helyzeteit, történéseit dolgozza fel 30 perces epizódokban. Három család története indul el. Vágásiék − fiatal tanítónő−nyomdász pár − albérletből költöznek új lakásba. Takácsék − nyugdíjas házaspár − házát az M0 autópálya építése miatt szanálják. Velük költözik Alma, az unokájuk is. Magenheimék − orvos−kozmetikus házaspár − sokéves spórolás után jutnak végre rendes lakáshoz. A három család egy új lakótelepi ház egyazon emeletére költözik.[1]

how far are you into the game? to speed the game up a bit you can ignore the farm x of x side missions if you dont feel like it, they are just filler.

i highly recommend you finish at least the main story, aside from being fun it also makes the witcher 3 much more enjoyable as you already know all the characters.

Also I hope that it was just a ruse and Foltest isnt really dead. He was such a bro ;_;7

after my first week of wagecucking I got to admit, it's not too bad desu

That's the prologue.
There's three more chapters and they're longer than the prologue each.

What happened to Aryan La Valette?
What happened to the Cinfrid Reavers?
Did you save any civvies during the siege?

talked him out of fighting with me and he then an heroed during my prison escape
told the guy to not be a retard and equip armor so all survived I guess
yeah saved every civvy that I saw

basically this Just run through it on easy mode senpai, also upgrade dodge-rolling, it's faster to get around rolling than running afaik

>talked him out of fighting with me and he then an heroed during my prison escape
At least you got the carry weight bonus then :^)

szarpaszta/10 I need the parlagű one

will do. Just how long is the game ? hope its not some 60 hours long stuff

>there people browsing this thread RIGHT NOW who like Overwatch and other modern blizzard games
FUKCIN CASULS

it is

main quests should be 20-30 hours
but side quests are pretty good, it's a bit of a waste to rush through
Tell you what, I hated the W2 combat on keyboard so much that I fucking played on easy
fights were babby mode but you don't skip anything at least

this.Blizzard died in 2010

i personally spent 20 hours doing every single side quest in the game, if you rush through it it's pretty fast. it's a good game though, you will enjoy it once you get through the kind of meh start

wish i could try it out and shit on it but my shitty uni internet won't handle udp connections

hello

can you pls help me translating this vid? thank yuw

youtube.com/watch?v=WmqTYAXrg4k

MEGVOLT
BASSZAMEG ELVESZTETTEM
Have a "Kalapszeder löttyintés" in exchange
*tips kalapszeder*

what kind of question is that?
they're talking about big hungarian dicks of course

youtube.com/watch?v=PqE-FXzx3Lo
I honestly hope you're watching this right now

>you will never wrestle with Slowvak qts

its pretty fun.

also esports incoming,literally opposite of casual games

what do you need to translate.

one is speaking meme language and other is translating it

A parlagfű latin neve: Ambrosia artemisifolia, a hármaslevelű parlagfűé pedig: Ambrosia trifida. Azt mondják rájuk, hogy gaz, pedig ez nem igaz. Gaz, csak az emberek között van, mert van rendes ember, meg gazember. Növények között nincsen gaz, csak haszonnövény és gyomnövény. A parlagfű nem gyomnövény, mint ahogy az ürömfélék családjába tartozó többi növény sem az. Az ürömfélék hasznos növények, gyógyításra és ételek, italok készítésére használják őket. Például a likőrök, borok közül nagyon finom az ürmösbor, vagy a likőr. Az egyéb hasznosságot illetően csak később adok magyarázatot.

Még 1973-ban, amikor először találkoztam személyesen Lajos Atyával, a lazarista missziós pappal Adonyban, úgy tudtam, hogy a parlagfű haszontalan gyomnövény. Szerencsére nem voltam rá allergiás, de más pollenekre sem. Különös véletlen folyamán ismerkedtünk meg. Dunaújvárosban voltam közlekedési rendőr és Adonyban ellenőriztem a forgalmat, a kivilágítatlan kerékpárosokat. Esti szürkület volt már és láttam, hogy egy idős úr kerékpárja hiányosan van felszerelve, mert nem volt hátsó világítása. Lajos Atya volt az, de nem büntettem meg, hanem csak figyelmeztettem, mert halkan és tisztelettudóan beszélt velem, aki akár az unokája is lehettem volna. Sokáig beszélgettünk, mert a szerénysége mögött egy nagy tudású, intelligens embert ismertem meg, s még a tréfa sem állt tőle távol, amikor azt mondta, hogy a Jóisten vigyáz rá, még akkor is, ha nem jó a világítás a kerékpárján.

Megmentőm!

I consider e-sprots fags and casuls to be the two equally cancerous sides of the same coin.
And shit that combines both (like LoL) is just an epitome of cancer.
Comfy single player games with a solid campaign or a wacky bro-op game are my vidya of choice t b h

what does she really say
especially in these

I wish I had friends so I could have a civ 5 lan party :(

It's other way around. One is speaking and the other one is translating it to meme language

Hey could you please tell me what they are saying in these

>what is your team style of play ?
>fuck...FAST...I think our play style is..fuck I dont know what the fuck to say. I´m glad he cant understand me

second
>fuck we fucked up

>youtube.com/watch?v=j0e_aLN8Mtk
>youtube.com/watch?v=2qkBEAFRUCM

ez miért jó?

autizmus

How does someone not have friends?

megnyugtat
és érdekes

he is Yoshi the dutch guy

There's plenty of people without friends.

rude

AAAH LOOK AT ALL THE LONELY PEOPLE

we are your friends femanon

I'm not femanon

I'm

Złoty aka Golden best currency

Enji desu

Is there a point to going to mass if I really don't feel like it?

Earlier I decided that I won't go today but now I feel a little guilty.

>but now I feel a little guilty.
why?

nincs itt egy kezdő dobos véletlenül aki zenekart keres?

>Is there a point to going to mass
no

When you truly realized your socioeconomic position?

For me it was when I was 18, and had a pretty good financial opportunity - like 120-130% ROI, probably even more . The problem was I needed about 50k CZK, so I came to my dad, explained him the situation and he loaned me the money the next day.

When I talked to my mates about the investment, they asked where I got the money. I said: "Simply - my dad loaned them to me" with a slightly surprised tone. All the guys acted surprised and made remarks about how nice is it to have that kind of dad, or how rich I am and so on. Mind you, their age was from 20 to 40.

Later I thinked about it and realized many people, even older, simply do not have 50k lying spare to invest for shits and giggles. It actually changed the way I think and act - and yes, I now feel superior to the low/middle class, although I am actively trying to supress the feeling. It's not easy, though.

I'm kind of sad that alot of European countries abandonned their currency when they got into the EU
I've googled some EU countries ex-currency, kinda makes me sad there isnt much variety nowadays

yet you still come to this place :^)

>invest
in what? anime figurines?

What's bad about it? There really isn't an eqivalent to this place if you think about it - all other Czech/Slovak forums/boards are all ID based.

Magic: the Gathering

stop saying your bullshit and show proofs, no sane man would buy manchildren's playing cards for that much

>What's bad about it?
it was meme, id think youd be spending your time doing other things than browsing chans

pastebin.com/1DRYHnCN

These are the most expensive cards. The value in total was something around 4,5k usd

how does this shit make profit?

Because I bought his entire card collection for about 40%-50% of the real price and now I am selling the singles for 80%.

Hi, where is the süt gibi kızlar ?

>Later I thinked about it and realized many people, even older, simply do not have 50k lying spare to invest for shits and giggles.
>when I was 18
wew lad, better late than never I guess
>I now feel superior to the low/middle class
As long as you don't think that having money inherently makes you a better person than poor people it's fine tbqh, being born to a more well-off family or making a good amount of money does give you a superior position simply because you have that much more opportunities

My parents divorced when I was around 12 so that changed up things too but by the time I was 15-16 I had a good grasp of our financial situation. I mean when there's no internet, no gas so you cook soup in the oven or the deep fryer, and use the washing machine to make hot water for bathing, it's not that hard to realize that you're poor.
Also my father told me the other day that I should probably sign some paper in the near-future that says I don't want any inheritance from him because if he'd die all I'd get are debts