How come when Muslims commit an act of terrorism we say that all Muslims are terrorists...

How come when Muslims commit an act of terrorism we say that all Muslims are terrorists, but when Christian countries send troops to the middle east for no reason at all we dont call them Christian terrorists?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rfi.fr/france/
en.rfi.fr/europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe because a prepared invasion doesn't have anything to do with a terrorist attack?

because we're not motivated by religion you dumb asshole

The targets of troops aren't civilians.
The target of terrorists are.

>my violence is better than your violence

Hello my underaged friend.

Terrorists are non-state actors by definition.

I hope this helps you.

You are violence mehmet

>American Bernie voter "Education"

In this case yes

Dont bite

you say that as if it wouldn't be true

>why do we say all muslims are terrorists
We don't, we say there is a disproportionate amount of terrorists who are muslim
>christians do it too
The countries (not terrorists organizations) attack middle eastern countries, yes, but not because of a religion

duh

>Hurrr durr how killing enemies soldiers is better than killing innocent children women and men in a terrorist attack? Soldiers are not even screaming god is great!!!!

When a suicide bomber kills people in Baghdad, all his victims are males, but suicide attack victims in western countries are usually 50% females. Thats's two different forms of violence. How come Muslims demand the same solidarity drive from us for them?

>our motivation for violence is better than yours

Yes. No shit.

>our bait is better than yours

You are an embarrassment. What the US did in Afghanistan/Irak, etc, is not comparable to Muslim terrorism ; it's more an invasion than anything else.

At least they didn't migrate there and started raping left and right while trying to push their culture

Get out of my country Mohammed

I'm pretty sure the Americans have had their fair share of violence during the occupation.

As for weather Europe is ""invaded"" or not...

The same question why do westerners talk about Muslims at all while it's 1,5 billion of people of absolutely different cultures, nations, history and so. Pakistanis are not Arabs, Arabs are not Turks, Turks are not Indonesians. It's stupid to lump together absolutely different peoples and take religion into account in 2016 if only person is not very religious.

t. 13 years old

It's not getting "invaded" its just a big migration to escape shitholes
But they got to assimilate into the culture and stop pushing for stupid shit like shariah law

What a bullshit. Those are just hypocrisy of westerners who value Europeans lifes more. That's why there is never hype around terrorism in Russia or Syria but when terrorists commit crimes in the west all medias are outbursting.

Maybe because of how muzzies think.

I think they'll leave a worse mark than the German army in 1940. You're right, they're worse.

You and me, without the memes, Shariah Law is not being pushed and no-go zones are a memes.

If you want objective infos on what's happening in France & Europe :
en.rfi.fr/france/
en.rfi.fr/europe/

RFI is one of the most reliable news source I know.

daily reminder to not reply to these threads

Nobody except small minority pushes for sharia law or wants Stalin to rule their new homeland (in a case of Russian immigrants). Those are the outcasts who, however, violent and make a lot of noise. Average immigrant in Europe just wants to earn money and live comfy life in a stable state without Islamists, president's personal army and so.

This thread is stupid.

I swear I should have a copypaste ready for this chart

In the same study, 50% of Muslims in Saudi Arabia said that Sariah Law shouldn't apply to non-believers.
You can also notice that the further you go in Europe, the more progressive Muslims are ; we have no data about Western Muslims, but we can assume they are more like Bosnians than Saudis.

By the way, the top chart is wrong since the study doesn't include Muslims within Western countries.

This chart is a prime exemple of data being manipulated.

Hopefully then i was just miss informed about the size of the group pushing for shariah law, but one thing bothering me is the amount of crime and rape caused by migrants
Yes, they are a minority, but they are extremely violent. I just want them to behave as normal europian citizens, accept the changes between cultures and countries and not blow up people

Take anything relayed or posted on Sup Forums with a grain of salt, especially when it's related to Muslims.

We have plenty of immigrants who came here during 90s and they get hammered on booze whether Quran allows it or not. The more they have to interact with natives the more likely they are to adopt the new way of life, but the way this current immigration wave is handled is just self-destructive. Too much foreigners are being packed in to their own neighbourhoods and get all the basic services provided to them in their own language, of course they aren't going to change their way of life.
I'd propose one simple test when applying for refugee status here, you have get hammered so hard with bunch of finns, that you puke once, you buy kebab from a local shop, puke again, wake up with hangover so bad you swear you'll never drink again, drink again the same evening. Do that, and you are welcome.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but a lot of modern terrorists happen to be Muslim and are terrorists because they are Muslim, they commit acts of terror in the name of Muslims.

Christians committing terror in the name of Christianity are pretty much non existent, you might get a nutjob every so often but thats it.
Christians do commit acts of terror but not in the name of Christianity but mostly for money.

Christians make Christianity shitty.
Islam makes Muslims shitty which is why it is bad.