I use Logitech M238
>cool looking design for attracting normies
>practically indestructible
>long range wireless connection
>long battery life

downside is can't swipe and click too fast

pretty good for a mobility laptop setup

Just bought the EC2-A. It'll arrive this week. Hope it's good

Thinking of buying the G203. Does anyone have experience with it?

Microsoft IntelliMouse. Any version.

pic related is what I use. God tier stuff.

this mouse is just superb.

Logitech M500

G403 for big hands.

G203 for small hands.

It's pretty much exactly like the G Pro it just uses a sensor by Logitech instead of the Pixart, haven't noticed anything wrong with the sensor in 3 weeks of play so far.

Anyone know if the m705 is a good choice for mobility (using this with a laptop)?

I have an Steel Series Rival 100 and I haven't any problems with this mouse, but is a mouse for gamming if u need a desktop mouse is lost money, I think I boy this for 39 Euros

The one you get for free.

A4Tech OP-620D

can confirm m705 is p. good. slightly bigger than the anywhere mx, but has a better grip

the only CORRECT answer.

i have 3.

Are you implying that you've had at least 2 break on you? I'm trying to find a durable wireless laser mouse with back and forth buttons without splurging on the MX Anywhere 2 or the MX Master, but it seems like those and the m705 are the only mice that fit my requirements.

no, i have one for about 5 years, and at some point i realized ill replace every mouse in my house with one.

I have the non silent version. My first complaint was that it was loud as fuck. Good thing they maded silent version but I tried it on a store and its scroll wheel is still loud as fuck. Also not viable as a palm gripper like me.

logitech m325
logitech silent
kensington mouse in box

if you're a gamer, james donkey

Anker vertical mouse.

bought this coming from a G9x

can't say much about the sensor since I only play casually, it doesn't do anything weird so the sensor is as good as it gets for me

the cable is really good because it's light so it doesn't drag at all

the material is also good, it's plastic but it feels pretty good. Don't know how to explain it might seem subjective but it just feels higher quality than the shiny plastic on $5 mice

the shape is pretty safe I'd say unless you have gorilla hands or you tend to grab your mouse like a door handle (extreme palm grip). It's not as good as the G303 imo because it bends inwards and that makes it narrower than it should be even for a comparatively small mouse. But I couldn't get the G303 or G302 anywhere in my country under $100 and that wasn't worth it for me
and nothing beats the G9x but such is life

The mouse wheel and button behind it look pretty similar to the MX Anywhere 2. Can you actually unlock the mouse wheel on these type of mice by clicking them as well or don't they have free scroll?

what the fuck

going to agree with this dude, I use an IME 3.0 still.