Why on Sup Forums italians and spaniards hate France and french so much ?

Why on Sup Forums italians and spaniards hate France and french so much ?

Everytime french are involved, you're sure an italian or a spaniard will appear from nowhere spitting all his disdain for France.

Even Anglos or Germans are nicer with us.

Any answer ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Il_sorpasso_(economics)
international-view.cat/PDF/civ 4/civ 4 A Short Story from History.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=shi9C368X0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry I don't befriend Moors

You must feel pretty alone then

No, we all look like this guy.

el berberANO se recalentó seniores, saquen las cámaras

But we love France, even when you have your fits about not being latin

No, seriously
>What is banter
People in general attack you so much because you usually take everything seriously, making you an easy target.

El GallicANO

It's ok with italia, you're still a greater cunt than spain, so complex inferiority is light.

I think you are jealous of french success

Even your guys come in France in that purpose because spain is 3rd world tier

El manualANO

>I think you are jealous of french success

I would be jelly of Germany, not some nation full of stinky french surrender monkeys.

For a country that had a bigger economy than uk from 1987 to 1997 italy has too many self heaters.

Oh, you're like a character. Never mind.

You dream of a victory against french innit, after all this time we litteraly buttraped you.
How many french king in spain, again ?

Explain

Are you moorish or something?

Jealos of France? AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Explain

What there's to explain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Il_sorpasso_(economics)
Il sorpasso ([il sorˈpasso]; Italian for "the overtaking") is a term used by Italian press and commentators to designate the 1987 Italy's overtaking of Britain's economy in nominal GDP terms.[1] Italy's per capita income was $15,120 by 1989, compared with Britain's $14,160 (and the USA's $20,630).[2] Italy was now the fifth largest economy in the world, after United States, Japan, West Germany, and France. The United Kingdom regained its position over Italy in 1997.

In 2009, Britain was briefly overtaken by Italy for a second time, leading the Italian ambassador, Giancarlo Aragona, to talk of a secondo sorpasso.[3]

Yes

Most relevant and successful latin country (thanks to germanic roots)

Ils nous voient comme des latins ces cons, et ne comprennent pas pourquoi on réussis mieux qu'eux.

I'm a Catalan. I have nothing against you. Even less after the Eternal Anglo betrayed us. A shady episode of history that those perfidious bastards have hidden very well.

international-view.cat/PDF/civ 4/civ 4 A Short Story from History.pdf

There's only one thing that bugs me. Why are you killing Occitan?

>Notre 5ème colonne

Sandfrogs are hilarious. Who the hell is jelly of Algeria 2.0? Switzerland, Norway, Germany, Austria? Yeah, sure, I can understand, but fucking al-Francija? A nation full of muslim terrorists? kek

Maybe to not let regionalism fucking up the country like it does in Spain with catalàn ?

Typique des cacapeaux

Not my fault for occitan

Why you call us "gabaxo" ?

>Why are you killing Occitan?

Nah it's stable now, but it's stable low

This thread is the first time Spaniards have said something nice about Germany on here. T-thanks y-you too Pablo

Why do Catalans and Basques Speak of themselves as if they weren't Spanish?? What's the difference between you guys?? I'm starting to see why Spain is fucked up, too much division into their population.

Personally, I hate your language and almost every frenchman I have met was annoying and pretentious.
You have a nice nature and cuisine. And you have also shaped Europe with your art and discoveries. Jules Verne is really nice. I would say I don't hate France, but I wouldn't like to live there. Just holidays.

Well I think the point is more saying somethign bad about France rather than saying something good about Germany

>we literally buttraped you
You know that France and Spain have been historically allies, right?

We hate Merkel, not Germany in general, they are always portrayed as an example that we should follow.

Germany is pretty cool, man. I was on Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and it was really peaceful and nice... I loved the swans on the baltic sea. There were so many people using bikes and a machine that counted them.

Holy shit, you have it so nicely done. You should be proud.

it's our way to show you our affect

We litteraly beat the shit out of their caliphate

Not really, you were a vessel state, some obligated cunt to the french crown.

France even stoped muslims when you where under islamic rules.

I am a Greek and I hate france too.

Why you call us "gabaxo" ?
In Catalan it's "Gavatx". It was later Castillianized to "gabacho" in Spanish.
The origin of the word is a little bit shady, but it first appeared here in 1603, during an immigration wave from Occitania, and it remained as a pejorative word for Occitans and French people in general.

The word could have originated in Occitania itself, as "gavach" in some areas apparently meant "(person from the) mountains" (muntanyès in Catalan) and also "gross man" (in the sense of peasant). So it was like saying "mountain redneck"

>Why you call us "gabaxo" ?

(this was meant to be a quote, sorry)

>t*RK

Opinion discarded, pay denbt

>mountain redneck

Kek, interesting shit when most of France is a plain compared to rocky Spain

make me you french shit.

stupid turk german faggot, I fucking hate you

I am italian fuck you

I am a Greek and I fuck shitaly

Something something being catholic as well and going against our empire
Something something being allies of Napoleon and being backstabbed for the guy

because France has destroyed spain many times,

>he has to study in a third world country to success
>he is proud of his roots

Well, the part were this came up is around the Massif Central, so...
It was more about their character, rather than where they came from. They were peasants.

I could study abroad too but I don't know the language good enough and yes I am a proud Greek. I like Greece.

It's the exact opposite, we attack you only when you attack us (always)

???

Spaniards here are fucking aggressive when it comes to France.

Italy is cool, I don't know why OP included it but Spanish are scrappy af

Based Pablo. Meck-Pomm isn't even known as being a particularly beautiful place of Germany, but it's cool that you liked it anyway.

Spaniards also tend to be model immigrants. We got a lot of them after the crisis hit, and Castellanos usually learn German pretty quick and find employment without issue. they also bring god-tier spanish food, pic related.

Good lads

Its probably banter but you are too butthurt to notice

>Spaniards also tend to be model immigrants...

I'm happy to read that. I always wonder if Spaniard expats are well-behaved.

this

you also always get invited into /Romance/ generals and similar generals only to shit up the threads with your stockholm syndrome towards Germany

I love France anyway

>Spaniards also tend to be model immigrants.
you have never met a spaniard....visit london or south England and you can see than spain is a big shit.

Why are Spaniards so self-hating?

>Spaniards also tend to be model immigrants.
because your country only receive engineers but ,trash people from spain move to other countries.

There is a lot of shitty people here. Spain is a very normie country. (Somewhat like England in that sense).

But also take in account that many Spain flags here are obvious immigrants.

kek

>But also take in account that many Spain flags here are obvious immigrants.
immigrant where? this last year's around ,1 million have left...spain is a shithole.dude

>mfw a non American complains even once about getting shitloads of random vitriol on Sup Forums

>Why are Spaniards so self-hating?
have you been in Spain? is shitty country for tourism.

Sandfrogs are whiny bitches. Everybody gets shit here, I wonder what happened to the canadian that used to make tons of thread insulting Spain.

You also throw a shitloads of vitriol yourselves though. Indians would be an example of people getting thoroughly bullied.

>Spaniards also tend to be model immigrants
Are you sure they weren't south americans or chicanos?

user pls, you always give it back

Have you been in Barcelona lately?
About 20% of the population of Catalonia is foreigner. (non-Spanish immigrants).

>Are you sure they weren't south americans or chicanos?

Immigrant detected. If you dislike us so much, why don't you get the fuck out of here?

We wouldn't have anything to give back if we didn't get it

Get an American proxy and say literally anything in a /brit/ thread, anything

>FOY

>Et un peu de vitriol !

youtube.com/watch?v=shi9C368X0s

I hang out in /brit/ sometimes and never noticed Americans being bullied more than anyone else, /brit/ is autistic with everyone anyway

>Barcelona
ok, bye

>Have you been in Barcelona lately?
>About 20% of the population of Catalonia is foreigner. (non-Spanish immigrants).
spaniards are the new romanians of europe, accept...we are poor and spain is a poor state.

spaniards top tier?mexico was created by spaniards and now is a ruin like all south america.

>Spanish hating on Barcelona

Eh classic, and funny considering everyone who goes there enjoys it

But we don't hate you. It's just friendly banter about our objectively superior food, wine and football teams. For the rest we love you :3

10/10 reference

Spain is the comfiest European country. Wherever they go they bring the comfy lifestyle.

Yeah, all Spanish immigrants here are actually from Spain. All over the place too, but not a lot from Andalucia for some reason.
They're mostly engineers or they go for apprenticeships in factories operating machinery etc. That means they're rarely unemployed. They integrate pretty well too, only exception being Football. In that aspect, they tend to play mostly with other Spaniards.

t. three of my co-workers are Spaniards, one from Bilbao, one from Barcelona and one from Zaragoza

CHI

RAC

you have never live in spain , really? many poor people here

Not really desu, I spend winters in Spain and most Spaniards are very lazy and because of this they always try to scam foreigners.

Which cities have you been in?

no, we try to scam foreigners because you are naive as fuck, and of course, rich

>it's another "frogs in charge of handling banter" episode

*pic*

btw, Italians are our greatest *latin* ally, I love you too (even tho I don't really feel latin)