So I said that "173 cm is the perfect height"

so I said that "173 cm is the perfect height"

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17979588
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's a big guy

Don't listen t people who care about height. they are lifeless people and their only "achievements" are ones they're born with.

I'm 180 and people call me manlet. though I'm alright with my height. Same with skin color.

Are you an Aussie in Japan?

191 is the perfect hight though.

With anything higher you have to buy special made clothes and nothing fits, and you can't even fit in an airplane.

I MET FRENCH TOURISTS YESTERDAY AND THEY WERE BOTH 180CM

I'M SHORTER THAN FUCKING FRENCH PEOPLE

this. though being tall would make it easier to hit on tall girls

For someone of your stature, perhaps

>tfw 173 cm
doomed from the start

187CM SPARTAN MASTERRACE REPORTING IN

tall girls like cute short bois too.

>I'm shorter than a Gr**k

delet this

he is 175 cm and lots of girls love him
so, do you know what I mean?

hopefully that tall tomboy I have a crush on thinks that too :3

Are you they guy called Alberto Barbosa from one thread who posted his ID?

193cm :^)

164 :(

no

Now that you mention it, I'm not tall but I loled at your height.

Literally a midget

What a fucked life, m8.

>183cm
I'm the shortest in my family because of meds I was taking

186 cm and is perfect tbqh

Which meds did you take? Did they cure your autism?

probably not, hes still posting on this site.

Strattera and no.

>Strattera
'probably no'
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17979588

Between 175 - 185cm is ideal, Globally speaking. If you happen to live in Northern Europe or the Netherlands 180 - 190 is ideal. All about location.

You need to be AT LEAST 5cm taller than any girl, and girls can easily reach 175

You fucking white male?!

I mean I'm ok with being 5'9" (175 cms), but God damn it the majority of qts here are like 5'8" (172 cms) so if they use heels then I would look like a manlet by the side of them :(

>northern europe OR the netherlands

I see girls who are my height (6 feet) almost every time I'm at uni

Tall girls turn me on. If only I could afford to feed myself through norweigan university. Your country is expensive as hell, man.

The estimated average height for the human male across the world is approximately 5ft 8 1/2in (1.73 m.)

The estimated average height for the human female across the world is approximately 5ft 3 in (1.60 m.)

That includes people who are malnourished, though.

>tfw 170cm
>in 5-10 years time, people will probably assume I'm a girl when I say this on the internet

With that height, you don't get to decide wheter you're a girl or not >:D

192cm here

If you're not even at least 180cm you're not even people tbqh

>tfw no tall qt
Being above average in a short country sucks
Can I get 6ft qt ?

iktf

and no I'm not an immigrant

im 180, but still manage to be medium/medium-short among the people i know

Kek not even in midget countries like bolivia have such small bois

Are most women your height or taller ?
>tfw no tall qt
I'm into that, wanna switch ?
You'd be about average in Mexico and can get a 1.50 womanlet.

Average female height here is ~168cm, but A LOT of younger females are as "tall" or taller than me.

>tfw my younger sister is taller than me

Feels bad man

That's hot, do I have to be a muslim to be accepted in Sweden ?

iktf bro

I'm a first worlder with Nordic genes raised by a health nut who always gave me veggies and fish

I'm 10cm shorter on average than the goddamn mutt Amerifats who lumber around me

Can you imagine the anguish of having some fucking wop-looking redneck tell you you look Scandinavian while he fucking TOWERS over you?!

>tfw 1'81
average for my age but taller than older people

I'm 180cm but when converted to US metrics, I'm just 5'11

everyday I'm crying because I'm below the 6' threshold :(

I m fuck italian me1,84

Don't worry. No one cares about their metrics, buddy.

I'm 175cm tqbh

Awww cute

Just use dem shoe lifts.

>tfw 177cm
>average height is 175 cm, probably more like 180cm for younger people
>I will always be kinda average height, with most girls being slightly under my height
>and to make things worse, I'm chubby with large shoulders, an endormorph body shape and pretty hairy.

Litterally a dwarf. I should move to the Philipines, average female there is 150cm.

"""men""" under 190cm.

Countries under 19 000 USD HDP per capita

SHUT UP REEEEEEEEEE

I DESERVE TO BE CONAN THE BARBARIAN

WHAT DID I DO WRONG IN A PAST LIFE TO GET MY ANGRY SOUL PAIRED WITH SUCH INFERIOR GENES

Wolverine is 160cm, so you're probably still taller. Chin up m8.

>me
>27 years old
>1.80m
>look at younger people
>15 years old
>already my height
>even the girls are starting to pass me

i wish i was born later

>find r****t board for tall people through Google
>there are a bunch of threads by manlets asking what they ate to grow so tall
>100% of replies are sarcasm and "dude genetics lmao" with not one real answer

Fuck lanklets.

What's the deal with youngins outgrowing those born in the late 80's to early 90's? If anything their general diet is far shittier and less nutrition dense than what we grew up on. Not to mention their mostly sedentary lifestyle. It just doesn't add up.

It is mostly genetics though. There are a few things which can stunt your growth (smoking) but the only thing which will make you taller is steroids.

>Father is 170
>Mother is 155
>I'm 170
>Tallest of 3 brothers
>They both get more pussy than me

he's like 1.68m/5"6'

where the fuck are you all living where girls are anywhere near six feet tall?
Is this the newest piping hot maymay from /fit/ or something?

I dont know, but anyone under 18 now is going to be at least 5cm taller than if they were born 10 years earlier.

You cannot be a male in the 17x range anymore, because the average female that will hit 18 soon is already 175 + WITHOUT HEELS

>because the average female that will hit 18 soon is already 175 + WITHOUT HEELS
seriously where the fuck do you people live? That's fucking ludicrous.

It's just /fit/ memes getting out of hand.

By this time next year, the average girl will be 7 foot tall (barefoot).

Doubt the average height is really increasing that quickly considering that during the last 150 years the average height has only increased 10 centimeters and that was from massively better nutrition and food abundance.

countries with germanic genes, not british/celt

all the 'irish and british islander americans I see are stuck at 5'9 and gain weight easily

my gf is Austrian, she's 1.68. I went to school there and there wasn't a single girl there even close to that. You're just a silly /fit/ memer.

Time to face reality, short stack. My little cousin is 175 (same height as me) and complains that she's shorter than her friends

>200 cm
It feels pretty good most of the time desu.

I don't know man, here in my country there is a lot of girls taller than 170 cms, my ex girlfriend was 175 (the same as me), I imagine that in northern Europe this is a lot more noticiable

well then tell her that the average white American woman is 5 foot 5 and call her a fucking retard

>El Salvador
alright, now I know you're all just having me on
you got me, /fit/ now go back to your containment zone

Believe want you want but doesn't make it any less true

>britlets

At least you're not a squirrel.

I dunno, man. Maybe energy drinks have growth hormone in them.

more like all the food nowadays is stuffed full of whatever hormones they pump in animals these days

Animal hormones are different from human hormones and probably have no effect tbqh

>brits have women so short that 6 ft is enough to be taller than them even if they wear heels

meanwhile if you go to a club here and you are not 6'2+ then there will always be a few women taller than you

rofl no, something being exogenous doesn't mean AT ALL that it won't have an effect on you

>tfw 178cm
>tfw 95% of the guys are taller than me and like 50% of the girls as tall as me
Feels bad even as teen I wished I'd break at least the 180cm barrier but alas wasn't meant to be.

is 180 really the "barrier" in europe?

here it's 6 feet, so that would be 183.333

=(

>it's an "Americans pretend they're tall" thread

>countries with germanic genes, not british/celt

It's this. All the Brit and Aussie tourists and immigrants here are American sized while the Continental European visitors are giants

move out of Friesland and you already run into trouble with fitting clothes

185 is the perfecter height

>be 1.86m
>still cant get pussy
Ugh, why did I have to be born so ugly...

Are kids getting taller suddenly because of school lunches? I know mine were shit and I never ate them

>Are kids getting taller suddenly because
they're not

>176cm
please kill me

Indian here, 182cm. I always feel this is a bit too tall, but maybe because my country is full of much shorter people.

>182
>too tall

173 in banterland

you have any fucking idea what my life is like. i literally walk outside and women burst out laughing and start putting their strap ons on. i can't even see over the dashboard so i nearly kill people every time i drive. i have carefully modified a pair of high heals to look masculine but it still isn't even nearly enough. pls kill me

I'm just 169cm tall and relatively thin, and still felt cramped badly when I seated in economy class of flights to the US or Europe.
How can tall people manage to sit in such small seats for long time?

>women burst out laughing and start putting their strap ons on
Solid banter if true