/csg/ Chink Shit General >OCD Edition<

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user have attained the Ultimate Chinkwatch meme • user and his Chuwi laptop • user receives his latest iteration of Xiaomeme Audio • user prints lifeless poster of Woman , calls it 'Waifu'
• Uiisii HM7 gets a thumbs up according to these Anons • How can Xiaomi compete? • user buys Vitamin pen • user shows off Mocute Bluetooth controller • user displays his stash , gets chinked.
• user gets Jewed by Best Goy , probably deserved it • user reveals his Taobao Haul

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Hurbolism-New-update-TCM-Herbal-Powder-Cure-Obesity-Complications-Treat-OSAS-Cure-anemic-heart-disease-and/32706078887.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kWEzV_V_gGM
s.aliexpress.com/QBFfQfEV
github.com/jawad6233/MT6795.kernel
forum.xda-developers.com/le-2/development
s.aliexpress.com/buumEFvq
aliexpress.com/item/Warm-Thick-Trapper-Old-Men-Snapback-Winter-Hat-Ear-Flap-Bomber-Ski-Men-Earflap-Hat-Cap/32526358318.html
aliexpress.com/item/1-8-TFT-Screen-Black-RuiZu-X02-HiFi-4G-MP3-MP4-Music-Player-FM-Recorder/32456686262.html
audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=URBANFUN&id=Hi-Fi
audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=DZAT&id=DF-10
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=e reader&_sop=15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Continuing

The headamp has quite different sound compared to my M2 (muses 8920).
It comes with a OPA2604.
There's also a PLUS version that uses 2 single channel OPA604.
Both have socketed opamp.

I meant if someone had a series specifically called "Taobao Hauls" then no that's not me.
I've posted chinkshit bought from Taobao twice before.

Thanks user, you saved me a bunch of effort

I miss RegularOP

He has since transcended /csg/ into the forest that is normie-living

Well /csg/, I have good news for you

aliexpress.com/item/Hurbolism-New-update-TCM-Herbal-Powder-Cure-Obesity-Complications-Treat-OSAS-Cure-anemic-heart-disease-and/32706078887.html

Meme emoji plush and soldering sponges came

Use the emoji as a solder sponge. Post results.

Correlation=Evidence

What's the actual performance of this thing?
For PC gaming and emulation?

Can you only get it from China and what site? What if it's a faulty unit and you need a new one?
How's the battery life?

Got some incense yesterday. It's pretty nice, but the dye seeps out and colors whatever I burn it over.
It comes in a few different types
The pink one smells like: firewood
yellow: firewood
blue: firewood

but it still smells pretty nice and it's two months of burning incense every day for $2, so I'm not complaining

What happened to your kindle?

left it in my backpack for a semester, must have gotten crushed. Won't turn on now

Is there a version of the randomizer that minimizes NSFW shit? I'm at work.

I can play HL2 720p on min settings, 30fps.

Controllers came in. Purple one almost as good as a original Sony, green one sucks balls though.

Something rattles in the green one when shaken and the joystick has massive deadzone.

Overall good buy since both together cost less than one generic controller here

Is also wireless.

Nevermind then, that's a little too shit for me.

Is it normal that the tracking info of your package doesnt show up on the gearbest site for a while after shipping out? I got code and pic of the package

Just check youtube for GPD Win, this place is full of dickheads

Why would you lie on the internet?

youtube.com/watch?v=kWEzV_V_gGM
>1280x720 HIGH DETAILS 60 FPS

Anyone here have experience with the """riot gear""" on Aliexpress? It looks like plastic shit to me, but does it fit a normal human?

10/10 photos, I want to be a dairy farmer now.

Solar GPS tracker Class 12, TCP/IP 850/900/1800/1900MHz Pet solar power cow tracker RF-V26 for cattle solar chargeable WIFI
s.aliexpress.com/QBFfQfEV
(from AliExpress Android)

What kind of shipping method did you pay for?

took the trackable airmail, one step over the untrackable airmail

If you paid for "Registered Air Mail" tracking info will be there eventually. To be 100% sure, check your tracking number with www.17track.net too.

Reminder Comfy Tech Reviews is fat as fuck. Why do we listen to this guy?

Eventually? It got shipped out on the 4th according to the website.

>that bulge
You made? White boi

Any links to the lock picking set?

Also did you use an agent?

What does 17track.net say?

What is the real difference between a mediatek and a qualcomm soc? I dont really care about no updates. why shouldnt I get the memetek note if it has better benchmarks and double the storage?

C O M F Y T H I C C R E V I E W S

Mediatek have stronger cpu and weaker gpu.
Mediatek usually is in cheaper phones but performs better for the price than competing Qualcomm phones.
Mediatek usually aren't as efficient so they get a bit worse battery life. But since they're cheaper and perform better it's usually a fair trade off.

mediatek = chinkshit

Those D-pads look pretty shitty

2017-02-17 09:13 EETLLK, Left outbound OE

Seems like it is moving tho.

Mediakek means no custom ROMs, ever

That's not true.

Then continue checking with 17track, I guess. They're quicker with status updates and they show more detailed info too.

>pasty
>fat
>quick temper
>unemployed

Sounds like your average Scotsman desu

They do give out their kernel source code though.
github.com/jawad6233/MT6795.kernel

Comfy is buff as fuck and do you see that bulge, the guy is packing some serious chinkshit

Idk man. LeEco Le 2 is using a Helio X20 from mediatek and has custom roms.
forum.xda-developers.com/le-2/development

Get the Mediatek one, it's better than the SD625 for the price.

Don't leave that shit on anything plastic, whatever chemicals they put in those things melted a massive line into my PS4 when I left a chink incense stick on it overnight

Just ordered a screen replacement for my UMI touch 5.5 inch

>creating threads on mobile

>implying he didnt go back to r/aliexpress from whence he came

>from whence
>from from where

>tfw when you get schooled on grammar in /csg/

Link?

Who has a good chink webcam?

Nice caps, would keyboard is that?

Anyone know any good electronics kits? build your own "bomb" kinda thing

Woopower 11 ColorS High Quality 2.4GHz Wireless Bluetooth Game Controller For PS3 Console FOR PS3 Game Gamepad Wholesale Price
s.aliexpress.com/buumEFvq
(from AliExpress Android)

Guest what i got?

a package

Dildos

Is the Xiaomi Memepad 2 a decent tablet?
I am looking for a sub $200 tablet for my father, main usage should be shitposting on facebook and watching videos on youtube.

Not sure if I should pick up an used Samsung Tablet or a new xiaomi one.

Does it come with a bluetooth receiver/dongle? Or do I need to get one?

Chink'd

Xiaomi website doesn't include shipping.

aliexpress.com/item/Warm-Thick-Trapper-Old-Men-Snapback-Winter-Hat-Ear-Flap-Bomber-Ski-Men-Earflap-Hat-Cap/32526358318.html

nop, the switcher works great. it evens works with the function that automatically turns on your TV when the Playstation turns on

What's the chinkiest way to kill myself?

I'm the user from previous thread asking for ereaders.

I found some ones called "Tolino" which are a legit german brand. Somene knows something about it? The 50-60bucks model looks great

Doesn't come with shit, you're only getting a controller at that price m8

My BOBO's came. They are fucking huge! But seriously well made. Kind od hard to read time, but i ordered them as fashion thing. Wearing F91 w in suit kinda ghetto.

Whats the coolest flag you guys have bought?

aliexpress.com/item/1-8-TFT-Screen-Black-RuiZu-X02-HiFi-4G-MP3-MP4-Music-Player-FM-Recorder/32456686262.html

Should I just go for it? Or something better out there?

Whomst'd*

lost my chinkphones, is there anything better at the same price or should I just get a replacement?

Any chink watches similar to the Timex Expedition?

Benjie S5 / K9 / X1

Around $10 more, it's worth it.

Oh wow. I have higher quality hat in that same style. It's my go to winter h-
>Old men

:^(

>touchscreens
gross

Urbanfun Hi-Fi
audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=URBANFUN&id=Hi-Fi

DZAT DF-10
audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=DZAT&id=DF-10

Get the Benjie K9 then

what the fuck is this thing even? never seen them discussed here before

Did I make a good decision with these? It's from that Health Tea House I see suggested all over these threads.

The X02 has an odd interface. It works, but it'll take you a while to get used to it.
Spend $2 more and get the X20 which fixes the problem.
Other than that there's not much point throwing more cash at a disposable player.

Welcome to chink shit m8. It's a GPD-WIN pocket PC.

Las bump I won't spam anymore.

Is there any particular reason you want to overpay for an obscure brand? If so can I interest you in some artisanal gourmet moustache wax?

I ordered some chink shit from DHGate last week, the payment was confirmed on Monday 13th but it still hasn't shipped

Is this normal? Should I do anything?

I want a cheap ereader, and where I searched (although I never tried to search ereaders) it is the cheapest I found. Actually I was searching suggestions here. An user said there's some patents to be released and they will sell good ereaders next year though.

you have a budget of 50/60$ for an ereader and you're going to buy an unknown brand from China? The cheapest Kindle/Kobo models go for around that price...

No, I said they may. I am not privy to any Chinese manufacturer's business plans.
I also told you to get a used Kindle.

Let me help you.
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=e reader&_sop=15

Aula F2012

I would like to have less, but 50 is cheapest I found. Some user searched a lot better than me, so I can check'em

Yeah user, don't worry, I didn't take it as the only and real truth.

Wow. Very thank you user, I will search there. Can I ask again when I found something I like to check if I'm fucking it up?

Why do all chink keyboards have to have such horrible fonts

Can you give us review? What switches are in it?

But they don't?
The fuck you on about?

don't cheap out on ereaders, they're worth the money. If you can't afford 70$ or whatever it is for the kindle, get a used Kobo Glo or something

Find me a decent mechanical keyboard with a nice, simple sans-serif

When i get to home i review
The switches seems to be blue Gateron

>• user have attained the Ultimate Chinkwatch meme (Cross-thread)
seems nice, altho not my taste :)
how much did you pay for it, and which movement does it have ? I'm waiting any moment now for a glorious rodina automatic with date complication (st1731). btw thanks to the user who recommended it!

> Want to order stuff on Gearbest
> Find bug/vulnerability
> Dilemma.
> Chink the chinks to get my stuff even cheaper OR report the bug and hope for a reward.
> Decide to report
> Make an entire guide/howto
> They contact there developers to get it fixed
> Offer me 100 GB points Reward and thank me.
> MFW i got chinked.