L
L
E
R

THANK YOU BASED JIM

THANK YOU BASED JIM

I dedicate this shitpost for great temps with my rezen CPU

THANK YOU BASED JIM

how do you think you'll keep the temperature down in the room with those legs user?

THANK YOU BASED JIM

I dont get this guy. How does he go from company to company making revolutionary shit and then just leaves.

It's the Way of the Jim, Jim.

He left as mysteriously as he came.

Challenging himself. And he can make an ungodly sum of money doing so.

THANK YOU BASED JIM

Intel is finished and bankrupt.

THANK YOU BASED JIM

THANK YOU BASED JIM

Hes not of this earth is he?

He's the technology equivalent of the sports superstar that can just go to whatever team they want for however many years they want getting paid whatever amount of money they want and the team will just say thank fucking god. That's how good he is

Thank you BASED Jim

THANK YOU BASED JIM!

THANK YOU BASED JIM

thank you based jim

thank you based jim

How scared are the kikes at Intel right now?

thank you based Jim, for finally making the Holocaust real

fuck off to Sup Forums inbred cretin

lay the foundation jimmer

tfw I don't have money to buy it and I'll get stuck with 2nd gen Intel bottlenecking an AMD 14nm gpu

Send me a miracle

salt level: Dead Sea

THANK YOU BASED JIM

THANK YOU BASED JIM

you don't have 200$ to spare for a b350+r5 1100?

I'm actually huge AMD fan, got their stock, rooted for them all these dark Bulldy years when everybody would just shit on them and half the remaining fans were staying just because of being funny in the head.

I just don't want neo-Nazi shit soiling the Ryzen glory. These are special days.

THANK YOU BASED JIM

Look at this dude...

No reason to stay. AMD have their shit sorted for the next five years, so he's better served moving on and challenging himself elsewhere. He'll probably be gone from Tesla in the next couple of years and pop up somewhere else.

kek

THANK YOU BASED JIM

Not gonna lie, I really doubted that AMD would be able to produce a good CPU ever again. But in all seriousness I'm sorry for doubting you, based Jim.

Just 200 for both? mmm You open a light at the end of a tunnel for me user Thanks

Why doesn't Intel just hire Jim Keller?

TOO EXPENSIVE FOR KIKES

Wasn't he actually there working on Itanium a bit? Or was that another guy that AMD hired, the dude from Broadcom. Ah, right, I guess it was not Keller.

Having Itanium in the CV would be kinda cool though, to go with MIPS, POwer, VAX, ARM and x86.

Icp tdp what???

JFGI

You seem lost. IPC = instructions per cycle, or performance with clockspeed normalized. TDP = thermal design power, or how much power the CPU draws under load.

Thanks man

B350 board should be around 50-90$ and the R3 1100 is supposed to be priced at ~120$ so yeah.

Fully unlocked too, so you can overclock the tits off of it.

can someone give me the basic gestalt on this guy?

Working in silicon valley, I've run into quite a few like him.

Basically they like big projects only and will, typically work as a consultant, work on the huge project and then move onto the next thing.

THANK YOU BASED JIM

Thank you based Jim!

Thank you based Jim

LOVE YOU BIG JIM
thank you for crushing jewtel

THANK YOU BASED JIM

(OP)
Thank you based Jim

thank you based jim

And some say.... he's up there still

Thank you based Jim

Thank you based jim

Didn't he make an ungodly amount of money from coauthoring HyperTransport and x86-x64?

Thank you based Jim

Thanks breh

You don't get any IP rights for any work done while using company resources you jobless leech. You would know that if you had any sustained employment before.

Thats some bretty good performance for $300

>jobless leech

Nigga I've been employed since I turned 16 but never held a job like his or anything hence why I asked. Different industries work differently

>different industries work differently
But user, IP law works exactly the same.

Weird how this image changes every time it's posted

>THANK YOU BASED JIM

This guy only has a BS in EE. What a stud. I thought he'd need a research background to do what he does.

hope it more bitch boy. the AMDrone tears will taste the better with each suicide a fan boy is going to commit.

THANK YOU BASED JIM

THANK YOU BASED JIM

Oy to the vey.

THANK YOU BASED JIM

THANK YOU BASED JIM

THANK YOU BASED JIM!

data like this belongs in fucking scatterplots, not bar diagrams.

Hey Jim, thanks bruh!

BLESS BASED JIM

Thank you based Jim

THANK YOU BASED JIM

Especially considering the high turnover at Tesla.

Generally if you're one of the best in the world at something then you can charge companies hundreds by the hour as a consultant, and solve only those problems which the other engineers can't figure out. A single company isn't constantly facing hard problems.

AMD was pretty much facing an existential crisis so they were willing to throw all the money they can to save the house. I bet they pay Keller more than what they're paying the CEO.

THANK YOU BASED JIM

THANK YOU BASED JIM!

THANK YOU BASED JIM

THANK YOU BASED JIM

t-thank you based jim-sama

Not on a B350.