Oh Oh

Oh Oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/227133/evga-gtx-1070-1080-overheating-issues-company-says-thermal-pads-a-solution
youtube.com/watch?v=aZWnCnpDWzM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>still can't into emulation

>random baseless bullshit claim

Intel on suicide watch.

Intel shills on food stamps.

I plan to buy a new system in the next 3 month what will be the new best value for the money cpu and gpu?

>still can't into Hyper-V

When has any AMD chip been able to emulate well?

my phenom 2 965 emulated ps2 just fine wtf are you on about

And how much did you have to fuck with it/overclock to get that to work? Cause I know for a fact mine didn't

One Bulldozer module is better than one Hyper-Threaded Sandy/Ivy Bridge core at a slightly lower frequency. Sharing front end resources isn't as bad as sharing execution and front end resources like Hyper-Threading does, although the shared decoders are a problem in of their own.

Also, keep in mind that that this is more than raw throughput. Two cores multi-task better than one core even if they have a slight aggregate performance loss because there is far less switching between running software and better load balancing. A six-core Westmere i7 would be enough to top the FX-8150, but any current quad-core i7 generally loses in virtualization except in highly single-threaded tests. Even when they are similar in performance, there is still a large price difference between i7s and FX-81xx CPUs.

Can someone explain to me why every Ryzen comparison is made only with 5xxx gen Intel processors? Genuine question, not bashing either side.

didn't have to overclock anything, used it with the stock clocks and what's even funnier is that I had 1333mhz memory

""When you set out to design the high level architecture there is a lot you can leverage. You know, tricks of the trade. There is a lot in the literature. I often rely on the literature. Thats what I did when we started the Zen project. I picked up a book, dusted it off, and opened the cover to a page at random. "And the people of Israel again did what was evil in the sight of the LORD, so the LORD gave them into the hand of the Philistines for forty years"
Judges always was a favorite of mine. I decided to take inspiration from this and apply it to the high level architecture. Zen wasn't just something to be released and produce ho-hum performance. What I decided to do is show those greasy kikes the wrath of God. I am their new God.""

-Jim Keller.

absolute kino

BTFOd

there is always something wrong with anything amd

either it will run extremely hot or that it will only perform well in specific benchmarks

intel much like nvidia is always a safe bet

Because AMD is two years behind Intel. That's why.

It's a comparible competitor spec wise, both the 5960X and 1700X are 8C/16T CPUs and the only newer 8C/16T CPU that Intel has is the 6900K which is what the 1800X is competing against

>i7 6900k and 6850k clearly shown in chart
>including a 4.4ghz overclocked 6850k clearly losing to a lower TDP Ryzen chip
Can someone explain why you're such a blind dumbass?

the most expensive intel you can get and nVidia titan

Why is this not to scale?

what are you talking about? each line on the graph is 200 cinebench score.

Q1 2017

>just fine
It doesn't even support sse4. I call bullshit. Try running SotC or Ratchet and Clank and come back.

Isn't there still the 1800x also?

>always a safe bet

Let us not forget the space heater that is Fermi

Also pic related

>Blaming Nvidia for an EVGA issue

>ALWAYS a safe bet
>*not actually always

Not when you buy from budget brands and the forget to cool the ram like they should

>budget brands
damage control

>EVGA
>Not a budget brand

I wouldn't be caught dead with an EVGA card

>EVGA
>Budget Brand

What cloud you living on? They make some of the most expensive cards on the market.

>I wouldn't be caught dead with an EVGA card
Still doesn't make it not a budget brand faggot

>always safe bet
>always

>Expensive
>Not Asus strix

It is so long as you avoid EVGA and MSI

"I treat the design process like alchemy. For ages, alchemists seeked the ultimate taboo: to create life from simple elements in just the right combination. It was said to do so, one would need to secure the power of the mythical philosopher's stone. I once read in an old text the only way to harness enough raw energy to produce such a stone would be in the process and refinement of thousands, if not millions of human souls. I also once read Hitler may have orchestrated the Holocaust in an attempt to produce one of his very own.
You can consider my work at zen not only heavily inspired by this, but also as a sort of 'starting point' in the process."

-Jim Keller

so, not always. got it.

Cant wait for AMD to BTFO intel laptop shills by making cheap laptops with a 1080 and the Ryzen Intel on suicide watch!

I believe it was the 1070.
You have the wrong gpu box in the picture.

Only due to shit card manufacturers the chips are always solid I'm sure AMD has a few manufacturers who are just trash as well

so, not always. AMD has nothing to do with this.

No. NO I have an Asus strix 1070 and and it's fine I swear no problems at all

You was saying?

It's actually both
techpowerup.com/227133/evga-gtx-1070-1080-overheating-issues-company-says-thermal-pads-a-solution

So you dont mind buying nvidia now then.?
Im trying to get my head round this, I love how the goalposts get moved

So it's a budget brand with poor designers and shit prices they still have budget cards which makes them a budget brand

>they still have budget cards which makes them a budget brand

So because of the Turbo in pic related does that make Asus a budget brand as well? Actually the cheapest 1080 between the two manufacturers

Asus is a dubget brand but they are a budget brand that is trustworthy and I have never had a problem with

That's a mighty big hole you dug yourself in there.

>Asus is a dubget brand

Going by your logic, that makes all brands budget brands since they all release a range of cards at a range of prices. Thus making your point about not buying a budget brand invalid

All I'm saying is DO NOT BUY FROM EVGA OR MSI. That's it they are both trash brands who hire shit designers

Evga has the Best rma tho. Sends you a new card before you can send the broken one back.

Try RMAing from asus. They're terrible.

I have literally never needed to RMA Asus products that fact you are so familiar with EVGAs RMA process is sort of telling

Lucky for you. I've had to rma some ECS.. i mean Asus GPUs and laptops in the past and each was like pulling teeth just to get replaced.

>budget
Yeah my Asus PG278Q was really cheap at £520+
What fucking planet are you on?

>PREMIUM

I'm the guy arguing with him and why are you marking him down when my posts have no punctuation at all you suck as a cop

That's literally any IPS monitor unfortunately.
Mainstream 4K OLED when?

I'm waiting for this before I move past 1080p

>I'm waiting for this before I move past 1080p
Even a $350 4K TN monitor is a worthwhile upgrade from any 1080p monitor.

asus 4k 144hz PG27UQ its only going to cost $1k

But why spend that if 4k OLED is right around the corner?

>Thinking it's ips glow and not backlight bleed from bad QC.

good luck finding a bright IPS panel that doesn't have lightbleed up the ass and glow everywhere.

>Not doing KVM

>Oled burn in.

Get cucked

>right around the corner
Try 5 years minimum.

Good luck trying to find an IPS monitor without bleeding for under $1k

This isn't 2012, OLEDs have come a long way from that

Not bleed but minimal IPS Glow.

>What is windows power settings

A strong processor without any bullshit iGPU. Sold.

VA > IPS, atleast with 8bit monitors

Same leaks, same sources. Why are you guys such masochists?

Dell had to cancel a monitor though.

No future.

>Nexus 6p

potato chair cloud beach

Too bad they don't really make VA anymore.

Hyper-v is for Windows so that's not very relevant skippy.

My 2014 Note4 is still perfectly fine

They've come a long way, still not ready for full prime time. Might have to go the way of the CRT and have a color return to account for old age

>trusting OLED on non-Samsung phones
My Galaxy S5 still has no burn in, got a few months after release

>dubget brand
>676
Maybe not for you, my man.

Intel is finished!

youtube.com/watch?v=aZWnCnpDWzM

Galaxy note edge.

High-end i7s and Xeons don't have iGPU.

Intel still wins.

Yeah, but what are the terraflops? Or the watt usage?

HP does. Got me the Omen 32" WQHD 75Hz with freesync, wasn't even that expensive. but still has some bleeding, guess it's because the size

EVGA is one of the most expensive brands, which makes the whole thing even worse.

BE SCARED, KIKES

>1000$ vs 400$

yeah, no.

I wonder if it can run minecraft

The integer and floating point monster Ryzen is looking to be will makle it superb at emulation - particularly for dolphin.