How did the Israeli influence become so strong?

How did the Israeli influence become so strong?

AIPAC

>it's a Latuff thread

>Latuff "cartoons"
Go hang yourself, muhammad/caleb.

Arabs/Negro's proved to be utter savages, thus they need to be contained.

the real ones are just classic

>dislike israel
>hate muslims
lesser evil desu

I hate Arabs so Israel is a great Nation

While I don't like Israel/AIPAC lobbying and their influence to the US, and to a lesser extent Western Europe, they did well against arabs in the six day war.

Jews should have finished the job in Egypt as Arabs are subhumans

America

Because America needs them. Saudi Arabia has loadsa oil, the Saudi-Israeli pipeline secures American access to that oil, Saudi Arabia, Israel and maybe Jordan are the only countries in the region friendly to America.

America's entire policy in the Middle East is to ensure the future existence of that pipeline while hampering the construction and function of other pipelines through destabilization of those regimes. Iraq was quite literally a blood for oil war, ensuring the country remains in tatters for decades to come and cannot threaten America's damn near monopoly on oil in the region.

Syria is such an issue because it shows Russia's willingness to flex its muscles in the region for the first time since the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan (which the Americans remedied by arming and training Al-Quaeda, whom Reagan called the moral equals of America's founding fathers).

tl;dr: Oil and money, what else?

Thing is, we don't even get most of our oil from MENA anymore, we're producing a lot more domestically. The Saudi's understand this as a huge problem, because once the oil runs out the economy is going to plummet and trap them in debt hell for all eternity. It's the same thing that Shell's doing in Nigeria, since once Europe switches over to more domestic sources, no ones going to give a shit about Fossil fuels from some unstable 3rd world shithole.

True dat, it'll be interesting to see what happens then. Will America keep dicking around in the region for "If we can't use it, nobody can" reasons? Or will they go full isolationism? Something in between? What will Russia do? And what will become of Europe when America inevitably retreats and turns its gaze to Asia?

>I will post about the thing I learned today

Germans killed all betas.

Kek that's so bad

wow
Sup Forums really is butthurt: the board

>lattuf

THE TRASH

>implying Sup Forums would defend da joos

btw the guy who made this is right, Latuff is a pathetic muslim lover
>"huuur duuuur le evil israelis, France deserved it, they should have killed more westerners !!!"

What? I've known about the six day war for a while.

Why are Greeks so butthurt?

Money

>Latuff

He ran away from the country because of this one.

Posting the unedited version

Usury.

Banking.

Pic related, israeli suprem court paid by Rothschild.

I like this version more desu

To be honest, spending money sending our niggers to kill Haitian niggers is really retarded.