Why are professionals so childish?

Why are professionals so childish?

Why are they an echo chamber of retards?

This is why we have retarded shit like trackballs.

Why do people spend tens of thousands of dollars on macintosh "rendering farms" for after effects when it's fucking broken on OS X anyway?

These people seem to exist only to spend inordinate amounts of cash on useless shit.

Trackballs are God's gift.

Everything else you described is group think.

I actually have that exact mouse right next to me rn

The M570 was one of my best purchases of the decade along with my first SSD to be honest with you.

It looks uncomfortable

Try an elecom.

Similar shape, more buttons, better sensor.

What model? I thought they didn't make thumb trackballs?

The one in the OP looks like it's silly to use, and lacks functionalities like scrollwheel but god I've used the M570 once and it was a bliss.

I wish there was a wired version of this thing.

I can only imagine that those of you defending trackballs are somehow handicapped and incapable of using a mouse and I'm sorry if I offended you.

They've been making thumbs forever though?
People were excited because their newest model is a proper fingerball for once

t. Sup Forumseddit shitters

I have that too, it's great.

I just wish they still made the wired version. BD that MS made the Intellipoint trackballs again.

>everyone who likes what I don't like is a child
Quality thread, OP

Why don't you admit you are incapable of using a mouse?

Why don't you accept that not everybody wants to use a mouse?

why don't you admit that for anything that's not videogame related a trackball is just a better input device?

All of you not rolling with a CST don't know shit about trackballs.

Because it's not.

Because it's fucking retarded. Either you're incapable of using a mouse or you're the kind of special snowflake who probably collects mechanical keyboards as well.

It's called personal preference, and you completely lack understanding of the concept.

>Because it's not.
lol, you're clinically retarded

Trackballs
>save space on desk
>are at least as accurate as a mouse, a good one beats any mouse
>are the best option for people with RSI or similar wrist conditions

wow. looks like you are the special snowflake here.

>a good one beats any mouse
Which trackballs are a good one?

what do you want, a Windows rendering farm? at least os x is unixy

>contrarian choice like a trackball
>echo chamber
Literally pick one.

I can recomment Kenington products. With the Kensington Expert Mouse I can move the mouse pixel by pixel on a QHD screen.

Mouses are gay and slow. Trackball people can use both track and mouse. Meanwhile Sup Forums underages cannot understand this.

It's called being a douchebag hipster, off yourself.

>save space on desk

What, so you can have a huge empty desk and roleplaying being in an interior design magazine like the rest of the homosexuals from /bsg/?

>are at least as accurate as a mouse, a good one beats any mouse

If you are handicapped, sure.

>are the best option for people with RSI or similar wrist conditions

Ok, just say so from the get go.

>retarded shit like trackballs
If I'm on a bed or a similar surface where I don't really have a good ability to move a mouse around, a trackball makes perfect sense. There is nothing wrong with trackballs.

I bet you've never even used a trackball
>lol my mouse iz good enuf for me guise i dont give a shit if you prefer something else fuk u

I gonna save for it. Logitech trackbalss cost twice here in Germany, compared to American prices. Kensington's amazon.de prices are closer to amazon.com ones.

Make way for the best Trackball ever made, if mine didn't shit the bed after over 15 years in service I'd still be using it

The Orbit with scrollwheel will save you a few reichsmarks if you don't need four buttons

Has anyone tried Unicomp's keyboard with a trackball?

The Reich will rise again.

Just don't fall for the wireless model. It's the same as the wired except the case makes it less comfortable and the wireless connectivity fails a lot (at least for me it did)

I'm sorry but the best trackballs aren't cheap consumer grade ones you find on the shelf in best-buy.

Kensington?
Logitech?

Fucking hell, you're making me rather agree with the OP and he's a fucking retard.

I see exactly ONE reference to a good brand of trackball in this thread so far, Clearly Superior Technology, a US based company, make Legitimately some of the absolute highest quality trackballs you can get for a reasonable price and their after sales service is exemplary.

Fucking kensington... Shake my damn head.

These mice look like they have a cancerous tumor on them

>No thumb trackballs
Fucking. Dropped.

This thread has a cancerous tumor too, it's called OP.

How come? I mean it's not like wireless mice have connectivity problem.

Fingerballs are the Way and the Light.

What's so great about thumb balls?
The most recommended Kensington Expert is also not a thumb ball, right?

I've never used a trackball but a thumb one just seems like an annoyance. Wouldn't it be much better to control it with the index or middle finger?

I don't know. Maybe mine was faulty. Also it was less comfortable than the wired version. Also it costs twice as much which is just ridiculous.

CST is super expensive in Europe.

I have used both, I just find thumb balls to just be more comfortable for all use cases, including but not limited to gaming. There you have an excuse to lynch me now.