/guts/

Rate 'em. Hate 'em.

POST 'EM.

Bonus points for overclocked cpu's via baseclock!

Sup

200x20 bclk who up

I had too many computers around so I bought a rack to put them in

Hi

Right before I stuck the gfx card all up in her

What the fuck am i looking at?

all that missing is the 1060 3gig and a usb 3.0 pcie card

Added fans to my computer!
Preparing a proper airflow for Ryzen
since i've taken this picture i added an exhaust fan above the CPU and moved the two little one from the right, to above the CPU too

Any idea on how i could enhance this airflow further?

get a better cooler, have the front/top intake and the rear exhaust.

You're overdoing it. 2x140mm in front and 1x120mm at the back is more than enough for a modern system.

Speaking of 140mm, everytime i put my hand behind a 140mm fan i can feel less air moving than with my 120mm ones, even though they're getting as much power
is there something i am missing?

Looks good. You got filters on your intakes right?

yes, both under the tower and in front of it.
Still getting quite the dust in there though so i clean it everytime i open it

Hmm, I might try 200x19 here and see if 2000mhz ram will run on my p55 board, but I'll probably have to up the vtt to fucking hell tho.. The sticks are good for 2133 atleast on just 1.5v dimm, but 1.gen imc's ain't the best for ram oc.

Gtx 1060 6gb bro :3
How hot does that i5 get under full load with 1.34v? Does skylake use paste or soldered ihs?

try it at 1600 that way you can keep everything even (multi 20 bclk 200 qpi 36x uncore 16x)

maybe because they are pushing air through a bigger area so it's not a concentrated

59c under max stress.
The D15S helps.

Wow, you're lucky. My i7 4790k hits 80c+ within a minute on WATER with 1.15v 4.4ghz! Ek supreme block, and the IHS is even lapped. Fuck those jews.

Perhaps I will grab a cheap gpu to try gpu passthrough in ghanoo.

4ghz on air is a no-go on my chip, so it'll have to be 200x19.
1600mhz ram is less than I'm running now, so fuck that.. I also have no selectable multis for the NB stuff on my DFI board. I think the gigabyte p55-ud6 I have laying around does, but it needs to be fixed as some of the tiny cap/resistor fuckers on the backside has been knocked off by the previous owner making the usb ports non functional.

Postan the new rig

from what computer di you take that motherboard? I have one that looks really similar to that one

I actually had a P9X79-LE a few years ago with a e5-2665 2.3ghz es I think it was.
Too bad you cant overclock those, but it ran so cool I didnt need fans on my phanteks ph-tc14pe, just a light flow through the case.

added new fan and also got a support for my gpu might need to adjust it a little but it seems to be helping with the sag.

That's some nice cable management, despite the ketchup and mustard.

>extremely "gamer" on the inside
>elegant and minimalist case

I love it

test

Can't upload images??

>that cpu heatsink orientation
>xeon
>"mini-itx" sized geforce 1060
>fucking ATA CABLES
>PSU upside down
>duct tape for nigger-rigging
>SSD not running i AHCI mode

wtf are you doing

>So much room for activities

rate my disgusting mess

>mounted noctua upside down.

Looks great, aside from the hideous PSU cables.
Your cable management is top notch tho.

>PSU cables
I know. I had a matching black and white corsair PSU but it shit the bed.

You're also on a agility 3, eh? Good old ocz, those have never failed me, but I recon its time to replace it soon, they are pushing on the years..

>that cpu heatsink orientation
Gets the job done.
>xeon
Whats the problem with that? They're like i7's only stricter tested. Usually cheaper and oc's better.
>"mini-itx" sized geforce 1060
Got it for under the price of a 1060 3gb last year, and I normaly run a m-atx system so the small size is a pluss.
>fucking ATA CABLES
Sata dvd burner failed me, had to use the old faithful.
>PSU upside down
You're Australian? Post your guts then, I didn't see any funnel spiders in the pictures so far.
>duct tape for nigger-rigging
Yea, temporary until the m-atx gets back up. It holds a copper plate on the soundcard to shield from the (((nvidia coilwhineâ„¢)))
>SSD not running i AHCI mode
But they are, aren't they? It says so in the bios.

Damn I miss that board. So fucking sex :3
Love that they removed the reset button and floppy connector :P

How is temps on full load on that CLC?
Thats a pretty nice case actually, you got the disks under that bottom cover or behind the mobo plate?

65-ish under OCCT/normal 100% load, 80-ish under IBT/small FFT, I had to increase the voltage to 1.43v for it to be fully stable though.

I may be getting higher temps than usual because I almost always run my fans at 850rpm and I used a modded mounting kit from a Xigmatek Gaia II as I lost the motherboard's original bracket.

There are 2 3.5" drives (1 unplugged) under the cover and a SSD behind the motherboard.

is the bottom fan pointing up? does it actually help with cooling?