>tfw sleeping naked

23c is chilly to me

>tfw 26C today
Comfy as fug

>mfw it hit +30c three times in the last week

How do people live like this?

>look up temperature conversion
>25 celsius is 77 fahrenheit

Hah, try sleeping in 90 degrees like I have to sometimes (southern california). You guys don't understand true temperature suffering.

lookie lookie
here

They were open. And both doors. Still. I wasnt expecting these kind of temperatures until june. It was actually snowing two weeks ago.

our houses are built to keep the heat in and there's literally like 5 houses across the whole of Europe which have air conditioning

also, where I live is always fairly humid

Wait, did you actually expected an american to think outside his bubble?
wew

comfy 12C 2bh

but desert heat is different....

yesterday the hottest place in Europe was in east-Netherlands...exactly where i live.

>25C but with 75% humidity here in Texas

I have air conditioning in my rental apartment.
Fucking barbarians :DDD

Holy hell. Its going to be above 20 for the next three days and i have to wear a suit and tie for work this week. Im gonna die.

>AC in funland
fucking why

>extreme heat
>extreme cold
haha

bling bling
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc1dyo8S5GE

iktf

summer was a mistake

We don't need to nor want to

We know your ignorance.

We don't care

That's literally the perfect temperature. Stop being a fucking pansy and enjoy it while it lasts.

>all this eurofags bitching about temperatures under 25 c that will probably only last like a week

Seriously fuck you Europeans and fuck your perfect lives you will never know what it feels to live in a country where the average temperatures per year are like 32 c. You will never know the feeling of feeling dirty and sweaty even if you shower your self four times per day, the feeling of lazynes because heat makes you feel like a worthless piece of shit. Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you reeeeeeeeeeeee

How the fuck can it be 25 degrees when it snowed last week