Lel

lel

I don't understand what the point of this post is.

>windows problems

They literally found a way so that even your mom updates her shitty laptop and you still complain about stuff like that. Retard.

Wintoddlers posting stupid shit as usual.

Windows as a disservice.

>"i can't restart now! I'm steaming this 40 man wow raid and I have to play nonstop for 6 hours"

>Windows as a disservice.

This.

Or rendering video or compiling software or running simulatuons or many other actual work things illiterate office drones who only need excel wouldn't understand

Only a Sup Forums tard would be too tech illiterate to not figure out how to prevent unintended restarts.

>Windows is a service
Oooo, that really burns my britches.

+++

>windows
>running simulations

You can disable these messages. I'm sorry that you have brain problems.

I hit Another time, and it went away. I think it asks again in 30 min or 1day.

The problem with gpedit is it broke and kept spamming me with useless notifications last time i tried, which was shitty

I hate this. It's a big reason why I left Windows 10. Yes, it's preventable if you know where to look, but it's still an example of an uncomfortable mentality that permeates the entire OS:
The computer isn't yours. It's Microsoft's, and they're being generous enough to let you use it.

I get the same thing from Linux too.

Want to install a program? You have to Google up the command and paste it exactly word for word in a terminal. I can't just double click on the file and run an installer from the website, I have to download it then do tar -xyzlgbt and then extract to a specific folder. I feel like Linux is the one that owns my computer, not me.

get compatible hardware and make a hackintosh then

also
>not using your package manager to install shit

The commands just let you get programs from a repository, which keeps everything in a convenient place. You can still compile things from source if you so desire.

holy fuck is that image old

Yeah, just like Windows forced updates just protect my security.

Stop defending the equivalent of rape. If I'm forced to do something on my OS just to use it for basic necessities, it's inexcusable.

>wintoddlers treated like little kids
REALLY makes you think.

How is my statement at all like how Windows forced updates just to protect your security?

They're both forced upon by the OS.

Not exactly. Different distros provide you with different tools and environments you can choose from. The nice thing about Linux is how one can choose what they want in their system, and what they don't.

nothing's forced upon you by Linux