Ccd0 appreciation station

ccd0 appreciation station

Thank you ccd0 and everyone who works and helps with Sup Forums-x and the image boards. For all your hard work.

Making this thread as a thank-you to ccd0 for updating Sup Forums-x to have an option to use captcha v2 for threads and captcha v1 for posts; Since mods made an update so you can only use captcah v2 to make threads now.

I plan on deleting this thread in 10 to 30 minutes so it doesn't get too dragged-out; And I like small not-serious thrads. May delete it earlier if I get a lot of shit and everyone doesn't like it. - Also I don't post a lot since I'm shy and really bad at talking to people. But I had to say something to make things better. I apologize for my autism in advance. - So. -

Your hard work is never for nothing and unappreciated, ccd0. Thank you, based ccd0.

Thank you!!

It's pretty impressive that people put in so much hard work for an anonymous website... It sounds sarcastic, but I'm actually really in awe. Not only is 4ChanX a really good add-on, it shows an appreciation for internet culture in general.

Good job guys, keep it up!

Like the positive vibes in this thread, no clue what's it's all about might check it out later. I have your kind words reach the developers user.

>1380742425979.jpg

My computer struggles to play some videogames while having everything plain but thank you.

>Like the positive vibes in this thread, no clue what's it's all about might check it out later. I have your kind words reach the developers user.

Thanks! I'm glad to hear that after always being misunderstood as a hateful "troll" for so long.

Probably deleting thread soon.

Thank you.

Polite sage from here on out.

>Error: You cannot delete posts this often.

S-sorry...

S-sage, hide, and ignore...

but appchan is better

botnet

(you)
>1334342443287.gif

in what way?

What happened? My Sup Forums-x just randomly stopped working so I came here.

what do you mean, are you running the script?

He is /our guy/

For whatever reason the script seems to have uninstalled itself.

Sup Forums is special for me. Isn't it for you?

Mayhem for life!

Appchan literally just took Sup Forums X and shoved a broken OneeChan into it. Sup Forums X + OneeChan is superior in every way to Appchan.

4chanX + stylechan = comfy

i wonder how much money he makes off it

he doesn't accept any donations

Why use StyleChan instead of OneeChan?

Thanks for being autistic enough to keep this shit developed and up to date. I really mean it.

because anime mascots are gay

But OneeChan can have any mascots. Or none at all, it's a single button away.
Why use an entirely different userscript instead of clicking twice?

why bother with it at all when stylechan offers what I want?

OneeChan has been giving me issues over the past couple of days so I had to disable it for now
- Replies to my post stopped being tagged by a (You)
- My posts got lost from being marked as 'mine' on reloads
- Non-functional settings Sup Forums-x menu popped up on every page load

Disabled OneeChan and Sup Forums-x started working just fine again.

Why bother with a different one at all when the only difference is the default config? Would you go out of your way to download my special snowflake version of Firefox if it was identical to Firefox, but had the search as DuckDuckGo by default and the rest was the same?

First one is a Sup Forums change, second one is an issue with your browser itself, and third one doesn't make any sense.
But I wasn't talking to you.

>Why bother with a different one at all...
what do you mean? why do you act like oneechan should be the first choice? I like stylechan, sorry if that makes you butthurt.

>Appchan literally just took Sup Forums X and shoved a far superior OneeChan into it.
Fixed that for you. Appchan doesn't look like shit and has more flexibility.

anyone else getting Error: Upload failed when uploading images?

>Appchan doesn't look like shit

Yes, it doesn't. Oneechan uses too muh space for the sidebar, its quote backlinks look like shit, and you can hardly customize the goddamn look of the thing.

no one has answered this, why is appchan better than 4chanx? what does it do better or offer that 4chanx doesnt I'm genuinely curious.

The discussion isn't really about Appchan vs Sup Forums X. It's about Appchan vs. Sup Forums X + Oneechan.

I used to use Appchan because it's convenient in that it's a single script that includes Sup Forums X functionality with Oneechan like themes. Now I use Sup Forums X +Oneechan because it gives me a couple more options (like having webms open muted automatically).

Oneechan's header is more polished. Appchan let's you completely eliminate the left margin and move the post hiding control to the right.

Each has little things it does better and little things that need work.

>can't make new threads
>looks like nothing is going wrong

bravo moot

AH CANT POST FUCKEN IMAGES GOOK