How atheist is your cunt?

How atheist is your cunt?

Is being an atheist edgy or mainstream?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c5d_1462037161
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mainstream

1/3 of this country are muslims in the name only. And atheism is getting commoner, but it's nowhere near mainstream. Also not edgy to be one.

My country is a christian third world shithole.

No one here is an atheist

No one here cares.

I remember we had a Christian in my class when I was in middle school. Everyone mocked that faggot relentlessly for worshiping a kike on a stick.

Minoritary.

Can you just casually say you're an atheist without getting backlash from everyone around you?

>Vermont
Fugging gommies

depends on the city
everything west of and including Ankara is mostly fine to say you're an atheist. It progressively gets shittier the more east you go from Ankara.

47% according to GAUP are atheists

edgy

North: No one really cares, some people will think you're edgy and some might disprove, but ultimitely it's a non-issue
South/Midwest: Very strong dislike, occasionally bordering on threats but nothing too serious. Expect some degree of social ostracism.
West Coast: Lol who cares.

Edgy

Depends on what you mean by midwest. Chicago suburbs here, and it was basically how you described the North. I feel like the Great Lakes region has more in common with the Northeast than the rest of the Midwest.

Mainstream among young middle/upper class people

>north PNG catholic
Really? I know that the Brits were there first, then the Germans and then finally us. how'd they become catholic?

In this part of Sweden, it's a little quirky to be an atheist. Most see themselves as Christians here.

No one really cares here, there's a high rate of atheism amongst the youth

>implying Jönköping have a majority christian population
and no being a member of the church doesn't count

Kek

Not that much I guess. But it's normal to be atheist here, I think it's mostly an american thing to see any atheist as le edgy fedora tipper.

Atheists are pretty comon in France. Not edgy.

>most fervently Christian people act the least Christian

As expected anywhere

almost everybody here that isnt an old person/mudshit is irreligious or atheist.

Pretty much so.

Atheism is normal in the UK to the point where people don't even bother calling themselves atheists, it just isn't a discussed concept. Irrelevance.

our society is so catholic because it was one of ways to oppose the communistic regime.
being atheist was connected to being a commie

today number of atheists among youth is rising as a natural way to oppose the previous, catholic generation. This is supported by growth of number of highly educated people and opening to secular western culture.

today my sister told me that she doesn't believe in god anymore which is nice.

I think that Poland will become visibly atheist country in 50 years period.

Atheists are edgelords, no matter the environment the live in and its perception towards such attitude

>no matter the environment the live in and its perception towards such attitude
>implying catholics don't

mostly edgy
mainstream in university

:^)

mainstream in canada. there's a lot of chinese in my town and most tend to become super conservative born again christians after a few years in canada.

Polls have shown that the three most undesirable religious affiliations for political candidates are Muslims, atheists, and Mormons.

atheist is not a religious affiliation

It's considered a religious affiliation for census purposes IIRC.

pretty much this

the Church is dead

the it's erroneous

'S what happens when you have churches that marry gay couples and preach open borders. You end up with nothing but a couple of 80 year olds in the pews and they mostly use the church as a social club.

The fundie Baptist churches in the South; they're packed full every Sunday and have lots of young families with kids. SJW ideologies destroy a church.

the churches already started dying way before they start letting gay people marry, they only started doing that in a desperate bid to get young people back

The Marxist infiltration of churches (eg. Vatican II) started back in the 50s-60s; it's been going on quite a while.

>kike on a stick.
ESTONIA AT HIS SHENANIGANS AGAIN

Whaddya want? 50 years of gommunism destroyed religion in his country.

Go back to www.glennbeck.com, Republitard.

if God indeed does exist, then he has forsaken the everlasting fuck out of Estonia, especially back when they were actually religious. And now, pretty much the only time in their history (except for a brief period of time in the 20th century before WW2, and except for waaaaay back in the past before the Teutonic crusades) they're actually thriving as a nation. So yeah, if I were Estonian I'd certainly be a fedora-tipper.

>they start letting gay people marry, they only started doing that in a desperate bid to get young people back
This was truly braindead. I mean, come on. The type of people who approve of fag marriage probably don't attend church or read the Bible anyway.

t. diaspora pretending his ex-commie shithole is part of Scandinavia and First World

to be fair it's not everybody who did that

There's still plenty of old clergymen who hate gays, even if some of their counterparts are desperately trying to appear "young and hip" by claiming that gay marriage is okay.

well meme'd

>Marxist infiltration of churches (eg. Vatican II)
Church
Church can't be monolithic, unsubjected to change.

being atheist is top edgy here, few things are more edgy than that. not that Colombians are very religious, most people don't practise Catholicism actively, but most of them are theist.

Damn we are godless heathens. I remember we used to have lots of Irish and Italian catholics back in the day, would've figured they'd pass that on

Pretty irreligious. I wouldn't say that most people are outright atheists, more indifferent.

Religious fundamentalism is a thing of the young anyway; note that the Middle East has some of the world's most youthful populations. That being because young people are trying to "find" themselves and looking for something to give meaning to their life. The old, they've already made up their minds about the world a long time ago. They just attend church as a social club or to get out of the house.

i'd heard stories about irish nuns and they were horrible faggots a lot of the time. made everyone hate even the idea of religion

Catholicism and Atheism are pretty much the same in Chile.
Catholics only remember that God exists celebrating Easter and Christmas, the thing is that atheists celebrate them too

liveleak.com/view?i=c5d_1462037161

have you cleaned the shit off you streets yet pajeet

Fuck off burger

Wtf? Eritrea is majority Christian, nowhere near

>Not all anons, m'lord.