heck no

No, religion is pretty gay.

No

Very religious

>being religious in the current year

on Sup Forums i am ;D
it triggers the fuck out of autists like this one

No

Yes, and one day everyone here will be too. Whether they like it or not, atheism will suddenly become impossible.

>pretty gay
t.czech

ye teigy bastard

yes I am a salafi wahabi shia suffi extremist jihadi shafi hanafi hanbali alwayi maliki muslim

no, i am not retarded

*tips*

kinda

no

I am a proud Muslim man soon to marry the white schoolgirl I impregnated inshallah

No but I'm not an atheist per say

>I am not an atheist because the fedora memes that my friends made at Sup Forums made me very insecure

>year of our lord 2016
>still believing in Adam and Eve instead of Adam and Steve
shameful

No. I don't care if I get fedora memed. There either is no God, or there is a God and he's just a massive piece of shit. Either way he isn't worth believing in or worshipping.

> Homosexual Brazilians

Why would you do this to yourself when there's so many qt Garotas with big bundas?

No, religion is stupid. I am not an atheist though

Yes but I don't go to church

because we have qt boys too :3 (and in bigger quantity than girls)

Eu quero uma namorada brasileira psh

Yes. Young me would be disgusted. Cowardice, letting others control your brainwaves, etc.

When I was younger there were Christians I could tolerate and idiot American Taliban types I couldn't stand. So I became the non-shitty kind.

10/10 image

Why do you want to know? It's none of your business.

I am trying to be religious but like with everything, I cannot help having serious doubts about the whole thing.

I pray regularly though. It has something very easing and helps me go to sleep.

Yeah sort of

Because they don't like me

I don't know
I meditate, and I love religious ceremonies and cultures, but I don't really believe in supernatural stuff.

Do people think the monkey thing is offensive?
Because monkeys are awesome, I would be offended if people associated me with a lame animal