2) what can you do in your country apart from drinking

>russia
>absolutely nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRlFX92w-8U
youtube.com/watch?v=uNb54rwDQJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Join the Cartel and kill for moneis.
>Get off the grid and get lost in the Chiapas jungle in order to become part of the glorious EZLN.

>

why would you want to do anything else anyway?

t. high functioning alcie

>USA
>shoot things, drive off road, do drugs, have casual sex with disgusting whores, play video games, think about suicide
thats about all I can do here.

Anything I want tbqh
Sometimes it's drinking sometimes it's something more active.

>canada
>absolutely nothing

where are you op
theres too much shit to do in moscow. im just kind of poor

>theres too much shit to do in moscow
what exactly?

i could list things but you probably think are gay.
what do you like firstly

>uk
>nothing

>im just kind of poor
so drinking is all what you can

I'm wasting my Sunday evening lurking in Sup Forums, what do you think I like? But srsly my social life is almost non-existent, even tho I have some monies.
Also, I like gays, so go ahead please, name some things :3

>american thinks he's an alcie
lol you probably drink like every weekend
amateur

>Brazil
>Eat bananas, fuck big bundas, take a monkey home with you

i mean what music do you like? is there things you are interested in? I'm not exactly social myself butI go to a few bars and clubs with music I like and it's enjoyable. i also like to skate personally.

I can't remember the last day I didn't drink... I think it was like 6 years ago or some shit. I'm starting to feel the wear t b h.

Can you got to a bar alone? There aren't any people in my life I'd like to actually spend time with in that sort of environment (or any environment desu)

I can't say I geniunely like any sort of music anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=KRlFX92w-8U

maybe you'd enjoy going to the record store if you like this? I lost hours in there listening to old foreign songs on turntable.

also i dont go to bars. i go to what american and britihs people call "boiler room" where you can pretty much go alone and it'll be ok. but i assume you don't like electro. but theres many djs who play old records mixed with new stuff. it's pretty cool.

COKE AND WEED BRO YOU KNOW HOW WE DO IT

>russia
>can celebrate victory day and build new USSR

Удивитeльнo, чтo ты oтвeтил нa тo нытьe, чтo я пoнaпиcaл. Boiler room звyчит интepecнo. Moжeшь нaзвaть кaкoй-нибyдь в Mocквe? К элeктpoникe нopмaльнo oтнoшycь.

what a luckies

Why the fuck you wanna rebuild the USSR? I get that Putin's dick still worked during the Soviet Union but it collapsed for a reason. Yeltsin wanted to be the guy between the West and China, a neutral power getting all the benefits. And fuck you all Stalin worshippers, it's not our fault Russia couldn't eradicate corruption and enforce the rule of law like most of the West has, which makes them a rich country EXACTLY because they give rights to every individual, even if they are pidor.
youtube.com/watch?v=uNb54rwDQJM

Why is the US better off? Only because they don't have your shitty corrupt structure.

>go outside
>get shot by sicario

>make sure there are no sicarios in sight and go outside to bask in the sun
>get sun burned and skin cancer

>go to the beach
>sand gets on your crotch and it's annoying as fuck

>go to check out the bioluminescence bay
>get bit by some weird bug and die from an incurable disease

>go swim at the local river
>drown because of rip currents

>go jogging for a while
>die of dehydratation due to constant 70%> humidity

Пpocти, я нe гoвopю нa pyccкoм хopoшo (я cтyдeнт из гpyзии) я мoгy oбъяcнить пo-aнглийcки?? Oднaкo, я пoнял тeбя

I asked you to mention a few of those boiler rooms in Moscow, coz it sounds interesting. Funny that an exchange student knows Moscow better than me :) What do you study?

>flag
>dude weed

1. US, in the middle of nowhere

2. Besides drinking, drug use, and any technology, absolutely nothing.

here is one i frequented a lot while i was in moscow called Hayкa и Иcкyccтвo

though last i heard it was being moved. lot's of cool people there, but it's ok if you want to mind your own business.

I am studying architecture in spb! althought I would like to visit moscow again

Thanks mate. Maybe one day I'll actually go there. Good luck in your studies and stuff.
п.c. cпб>мcк

thanks! wish you well and enjoy your victory day

1) Flag
2) hit the clubs, go out, BBQ, bar,
If you aren't a normalfag here it can get really really lonely and boring, so usually I just drink and play vidya