What did you get your mother for her special day?

What did you get your mother for her special day?

I gave her tulips from the garden. Fucked up the cake pretty bad lel.

Thred theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM

No one gave mum a present? ;__;

no money to afford one

A hug

It was mothers' day today?

It sure was.

Should've given the old bat a slap then hehe

>What did you get your mother for her special day?
Today isn't mother's day in Argentina.

Do you celebrate mothersday at all or is it some other time?

I'm about to give her a phone call which I REALLY don't want to do.

I really hate talking to her. Last time I did I took a shot of whiskey every time she pissed me off, and I'm out of whiskey

What a shitty holiday, if you love your mother then just tell her you love her instead of societal pressure. Fuck you all.

Most of us wouldn't be on Sup Forums if we didn't hate or dislike our mothers.

If you really think like that then you must also hate your parents birthdays.

mothers day is always first sunday in may you stupid non steppe ppl, get it right

*second Sunday.

Estonian in a nutshell. You could tell her how much you love her, and give something very special. Some fucking tulips instead, are you even serious man.

Why not just give that bitch nothing at all? I didn't ask to be born.

That's like thanking my job after it takes money from me for tax.

She loves tulips. It took me half a year to grow them...

Breakfast in bed.

She loves breakfast in bed for some reason.

>Breakfast in bed.

Or I'm beyond society telling when to say you appreciate your mother. How about you tell it when you mean it, instead of having a holiday about it. It'll really be genuine. You can think what you want but just know the real thing matters more than showing your respects at some silly holiday somebody made up for you to buy flowers and act like a slave. Good for you, I don't give a damn. In the end, you choose

Nothing.

I hope she dies soon so I can inherit some money. I really hate that unintelligent pig.

>the real thing
Tell me all about the real thing brother.

don't talk to my parents

I didn't give her anything, I am moving out soon without telling them and I will stop talking to my parents

So many of you are so shit humans.

The real thing is when you out of the blue tell your mother you appreciate her, instead of having some pressure from society celebrating a holiday. Maybe it's your thing thing, so be it. But a genuine remark of appreciation when she least expects it will outweigh any tulip or compliment you say to her at a crappy holiday. I don't know the real thing, never claimed to know it, I know society hates me because I know better than having a date at which to tell your mother you love her.

>So many of you are so shit humans.

Why? Because we don't want to give gifts to people who hurt us as children?

So when was the last time you told your mum you love her and gave her something special?

My mom never gave me any gifts.

>inb4 "life"

It's only a gift if you can return it

My only point was that it shouldn't be tied to a specific date but whatever, if it makes you all feel good, so be it. I'm all fucked up anyway, enjoy your holidays made up by some left-wing plotters back in the day,

You didn't answer my question.

Mother's Day was overshadowed by the recent death of my father. My sister and I took our mom out to dinner, but it wasn't a festive occasion.

My answer doesn't matter, does it? I only said you shouldn't have a holiday about it. Why would you even care about how I fare? It's your life, do what you want.

Damn dude you got lucky. You got out of Mother's day AND Father's day