Ask a guy who lost his virginity yesterday anything

Ask a guy who lost his virginity yesterday anything.

How did you feel?

Overall it was all good, but I was really nervous so I couldn't do it right and also my dick wasn't completely hard, it was some 70% hard, so the penetration was definetely bad.

how much did he charge?

Does your ass still hurt ?

There was no "he", it was a really pretty lady with a vagina and she didn't charge anything(I mean, I did pay for the ice cream and the condoms, but that's it, that's hardly 15 dollars).

It never did.

elliot kinda looks like my brother

So he used enough lube, then?

Are you frustrated?

how old are you?

It was with a tranny, wasn't it?

19. I'm gonna turn 20 in less than a month. So yeah, so close to being a 20 year old virgin, but didn't happen.

How many seconds did you last?

I don't think so. I mean, she does have a pussy, she smells like a woman, she has no "Gogó", she's really pretty and so on. It would be really really hard for one to convince me she is a tranny.

I couldn't cum just from the sex, probably because I was nervous and also I was using a ejaculation-retarding condom, so she had to blow me and jerk me off so I could cum. Was pretty good.

well good job
im 17 myself(dont report pls :DD)
but i dont think ill be able to do it b4 20 or even later lel

What is the meaning of life?

Shame your mother lost hers

jesus how much icecream did you eat

Enough to give her a brain freeze so he could quickly rape her while her brain was frozen.

I did feel exactly that way back when I was your age. Trust me, my hopes for ever having sex were under zero. If you want my advice, it is:
Take care of your appearance and start working on your self esteem and social skills. That's all there is to it. Go to parties if you want, talk more to people, work out, wash your hair and stuff. I am no alpha male, but I am definetely something else from what I was back in my 17's.
To have savage and violent sex 24/7 **not really**.

Nigga, you better delete this very fast because they will ban you.

seen it happen a couple times

reportovan si mali upisanko

i think i punched a wall last night when i was really drunk and now my hand hurts :(

not the 1. time tbf

[Spoiler]It wasn't really ice cream, it was açaí, and it was a lot. I paid for hers too.[/spoiler]
Kek
What's the problem with that?

all those yous
damn you're making me blush

How the fuck does one post spoilers on this site?

the deutscher is saying he wished you didn't exist

you don't

Did he cum inside?

That actually makes sense.

you don't

also did you lose your virginity over berries?

reported pa

What do you mean by that?

nigga you getting played like a fiddle

reportar... es lindo

açaí = berries?

your IP has already reported it.

are there so many underage posters in /latino/ that you have a meme just for them?

report and I smoke a candle

it's over

qepd

>condom+açai
>almost $15
wait what

Were you a normie before or what did you change to make it happen? Was she qt? How does the inside of a vagina feels like?

LA PEKEÑA COLONIA...

ban soon

It's kinda like ice cream. pic related. It tastes really good.

pls give me a thousand (you)s :(((

What kind of vagina she had?

report and i smoke a colombian

Here (you) go.

la pekeña colonia

My açaí + hers = 33R$
Condoms = 5R$
38/4 = 9,5US$
Ok, I exagerated. Was even cheaper than I thought.
Read Also it feels wet and warm, I can't really compare it to anything else. It smells a little bad.

that makes more sense

(This user was banned)