Broken macbook

love to se broken mac

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVrQdz_x9hs
youtube.com/watch?v=xhnB16mMHuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it makes me cringe seeing such a marvel of technology be destroyed

Makes me feel good around my stomach

aaaah. Another piece of shit out of the market.
feelsgoodman

It's probably still worth more than your Windows botnet plastic Fisher-Price dandruff collection you call a laptop.

>implying price means power

>love to se broken mac
Me too. That's going to need replacing and that's more money for Apple.
It's also reduced the size of the used Mac supply so my Mac is worth more.
Whee!

>love to se broken mac
what a sad life you must lead

>youtube.com/watch?v=fVrQdz_x9hs

Stay mad poorfag. Keep buying $899 plastic shitbooks that lose 90% of their value in a year while telling us we're "retarded" for paying 2.5x and reselling 5 years later for 50% of the purchase price. A 1988 Honda Civic and a brand new BMW both accomplish the same task. Don't pretend like you don't understand the difference.

got what it deserved

>marvel
no
>technology
no
>cringe
the only thing cringeworthy is your bait attempt

>a mactoddler got so assblasted he went home and made a flash video after this happened in reverse in reality

woah, these guys paid 2500$ for a laptop which parts are valued for 500$ and are using it to browse Sup Forums...how sad

Meanwhile I have my 8yr old unibody MacBook originally purchased for $1,400 (including tax), aesthetically held up well, and still asking $200-300 on the used market.

$175 per year, or $525 every 4yrs. That said, I'm not going to pretend like it's performance can compete with a Core i era laptop.

>"it's worth" must mean "moneys"
Being that shortsighted.

"Its not broken, it calls "COURAGE"! ™"

Say what you will about the shitty business practices Mac Books are built tough and I am impressed some one managed to fuck that one up so badly.

Need more, honey?

youtube.com/watch?v=xhnB16mMHuU

I can't help but wonder what happened to the one in the op. It had to have been far worse than simply falling off a desk to compromise the chassis like that.

Any "tech" person that finds this kind of shit enjoyable is a brainwashed cunt. You do know you're just as bad as apple fans right?

I'm not a huge fan of Apple, but I hate seeing shit like this. It's perfectly good hardware.

>It's perfectly good hardware
>good

Mac hate is HILARIOUSLY autistic

I don't give a single fuck what someone else spends their money on or what they do with it. You all should try it some time.

Sup Forums is an autism bastion, expect no less
Macfags are retards btw

Because its expensive and under-powered doesn't make it bad hardware.
MacBooks are built well (infact the best laptop build available, in my opinion), have great screen and the best trackpads.

Look at how much you don't care

This. It's the like the whiny comments on youtube videos of how people treat their own cars.

It's good to be able to appreciate technology/engineering, but at the end of the day, they're just tools/things. Don't put too much value into these things.

I respect that, but your opinion is shit.