He thinks reformatting his disk will stop the NSA

>he thinks reformatting his disk will stop the NSA

Other urls found in this thread:

google.se/amp/www.computerworld.com/article/2885069/theres-no-way-of-knowing-if-the-nsas-spyware-is-on-your-hard-drive.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what secret data can i possibly have?

>He doesn't write over the whole drive with 0's five times before melting the discs down into molten matter

Cūck

>not keeping your top secret files in a microsd that you carry in your butthole

>micro

my asshole is tight so it gotta be micro

Assholes are pretty flexible. You can make it take bigger inputs really easily. Start with a finger, them move up to something slightly bigger. Keep doing this and before long your butthole will be able to take way bigger stuff than you first imagined.

thanks, should i use a ziploc bag?

Pedophile stuff

If it were trivial to recover overwritten data, then HDD companies would leverage this to build much denser drives.

In reality, though, writing over a drive is enough.

put it in a tiny balloon, then wrap it up in playdough so it's not so edgy, and put that inside another balloon.

okay sounds like a great idea :DDD

Too small

I gotta stick my ssd WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY up in there.

also while you're exercising/expanding your butthole, it's a good idea to cover the brown star in lotion so you don't get anal fissures that can lead to blood spots in your underwear.

user is speaking from experience. Trust him.

Regular bodylotion can irritate the skin though, so I would recommend some lube or even spit over lotion.

>Not using the russian hacker method of 32 writes with 1's and 0's while summoning a hole puncturing ghoul to release the helium in your drives while simultaneously destroying the platters

Enjoy having your templeOS drive compromised by the NSA

It's not about data recovery, it's about this
google.se/amp/www.computerworld.com/article/2885069/theres-no-way-of-knowing-if-the-nsas-spyware-is-on-your-hard-drive.amp.html

what formatting are you talking about, senapi?
If you choose the slow one under windows then the entire disk will be zeroed before making new partition, and yes, this will stop the NSA.
If you got the SSD all you have to do is run TRIM command on it while empty. This will also fill it with zeros, except it's going to be much, much faster than standard zeroing, since it's done internally by the controller.

ah, of course it's only valid if your storage medium firmware is clear and free from NSA modifications.
In that case you better melt it with jet fuel :^)

>come to thread to see people argue over drive formatting
>it takes a sharp right into discussion of shoving things up asses
what the fuck, Sup Forums?

Yeah I carry my 16tb LVM volume in my asshole right now. It just twerks.

1. stop doing stupid shit on computer
2. sleep easy at night

autism is truly a burden