Ryzen - General

>(((INTEL)))

Amazing but Im waiting the gayming bench

DELET THIS SIR

:^)

>gayming bench

Forget pic

They literally pull the same trick with last time. They pretend all we do is 100% x265 encoding. Their single thread performance was only "tested" against 6900k which is only 3.7GHz.

how many threads did you post this? damage control is incredible

>synthetic benchmarks

Also, the majority of people won't buy a CPU >300 bucks.

>benchmark is run from AMD
are the shills even trying?

Ok so how long should I stay off of Sup Forums I seriously don't remember the last time AMD released a good CPU that Sup Forums shitposted about and it's been a month or so and It's annoying
Should I give it a couple weeks?

That single thread performance is horrible.

3.2ghz is the base clock. It'll only drop to that speed if you hammer it in Prime95.
The normal all core turbo is 3.5ghz with 3.7ghz being the single core turbo.

The intel defense force will be out in full swing. intel never could handle honest competition.

this shill is posting in every thread

Truth has to be posted you moronic shill. You literally spammed the forum with 10 threads with an AMD-run benchmark. That same "benchmark" is only run against *ONE* cherry picked CPU which runs only at 3.2Ghz.
Just fuck off and die.
Idiotic shill.

Nice damage control kike.

I'm glad you got scared of me shill kid.

>7600k
>base frequency 3.8GHz, boost 4.2GHz
>only scores 10 pts higher than a 3.4GHz base and 4GHz boost ryzen
Woah...

How about forever?

get this hot head out off here, he is going to self destruct.

woah niggerhertz aren't everything who would've guessed
fucking newfag

lol whoever made OP's chart was obviously trying to make AMD look good. Its basically lying.

I'm enjoying those moronic AMD shills so much. They're gonna be crying within a month again with their cognitive dissonance, again. They pretend all we do is pure video encoding on 18,000 cores.
IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME THING THEY DID LAST TIME.
Holy fucking shit they are fucking stupid.

>4GHz boost ryzen
More like 5GHz Ryzen because of XFR.

Prove it.

XFR only let the 1800x boost to 4.1 GHz tho
But that dumbshit linus didn't say what kind of cooler it was

|
|>
|
|

>chart compares HEDT offerings
Nice try schlomo.

there were game benchmarks you stupid fuck

I'm not allowed to post benches from my Ryzen CPU until the 2nd March.

Nah, let him stay. If he isn't a paid shill then hes one of those violently autistic types. If we're lucky he'll hang himself in a few days and we can all laugh at the headlines.
>intel fan commits suicide after seeing AMD benchmark win

A while ago some little faggy kid was spamming that AMD would never actually hit 3.4ghz, and he'd hang himself if they did. Then we found out they had 3.6ghz base clock chips at CES. I think this little shill might actually be the same person.
I'm looking forward to his livestreamed suicide on Twitch.

Fuck off and die shill. IT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID LAST TIME. You pretended all people do is 1 cherry-picked purely multithreaded game + pure encoding.
Come cry next time again.
Idiot.

Games still hammer one core the most. Literally not an argument kys poojeet.

>CPU auto overclocks to 5+GHz
Definitely buying it now.
Seriously, though. They showed the 1700 at 3GHz which has no XFR and it performed around the same as Broadwell-E in terms of single threaded performance. Weaker than babbylake by 5-10%, but hey it's a 6900k for $330. That's all I care about.

he probably bought intel stock

there were pc`s with Intel and AMD PCs side by side, you could try Battlefield etc and see the performance for yourself

Why are you so mad? Is it because you wasted $350 on a babby 4 core CPU in 2017? Sad!

Missing his point of 7700k having better single core performance, and BF1 is a rare example of proper multi-threading

The 1800x outperformed the 6900k in Sniper Elite 3.

single thread is dead, otherwise you would be still buying pentiums

Of fucking course it had better singleghreaded perf, it clocks higher.

Enjoy your fps drops while streaming shit, shill.

wtf are you guys retarded
I said 7700k specifically
Nigger I have a 8350 I cant even play games

>streaming
what are you 12?

>spending $350 on a quad poor
>in 2017

""So I say to the guy, known him a long time, long long time, I say to him "don't get the 4 core." Then what does he do? He gets the 4 core. Unbelievable. Totally unbelievable. I know processors, spent a long time using them, love them, and I always favored more cores. You get more value with more threads. You just do. Believe me.""

7700k is only marginally better at ST workloads if we compare them clock per clock.

Doesn't matter if the 7700k can clock at 5GHZ and 1800X at 4.5GHZ
Its too early to say anything until we get numbers on how the R7s will over clock

Comparing quad and octacores is fucking retarded, user.

>500 dollar CPU equals 1000 dollar CPU in single-threaded and outperforms it in multi-threaded

JUST

Not saying it isn't
But if a 8core can match single core performance of a 4core is it still a retarded comparison?

I run a lot of computational chemistry shit so the more cores the better in my opinion.

But Sup Forums is Sup Forums and videogame performance is what is all important and as such the comparison has to be made

$1100*

$1,027.59 with Prime on Amazon user

Considering more and more studios (except paracucks of course) are starting to hire non-poojeet coders, I'd say moarcorez is good.

>a sale means it's always at that price xD
Hello, kike.

Yeah I hope the trend continues, especially with this Ryzen hype coming along.
pic related

Hope you are in the jewtel payroll to get those shekels you fat fuck.

1537 was the exact number that was leaked on that Chinese forum for the 1700X.

All the leaks have been right except for the obviously faked ones.

Uh what?

Cinebench isn't a synthetic benchmark of only a single instruction. It's real-world performance indicative.

No because VDZ get almost the same numbers