LONG LIVE THE NEW KING BABY
>AMD WINS
>RYZEN WINS
>INTEL BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rUndzpdo1I
pcgameshardware.de/Spiele-Thema-239104/Tests/More-Cores-More-FPS-794274/
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157757
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157758&cm_re=ASRock_X370-_-13-157-758-_-Product
ark.intel.com/products/96900/Intel-Xeon-Processor-E7-8894-v4-60M-Cache-2_40-GHz
amazon.com/gp/product/B06X3W9NGG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just wait for the benchmarks you retard.
Core per Core comparison is going to be shit as always.

same ipc as broadwell-e

>being this clueless
youtube.com/watch?v=3rUndzpdo1I

>believing """"""benchmarks""""" in a controlled environment on a video sponsored by ((((AMD))))

Ryzen is a meme

That's an AMD-sponsored benchmark against 6900K, a CPU that runs on 3.2Ghz. Nobody here runs that shit. We routinely go 4.6Ghz.

They don't even have to lie to know it is doctored. They didn't do a comparison against regular PC chips. My Haswell runs on 4.6Ghz for more than 2years, and their test is on a shitty server intel that runs 3.2Ghz.
I mean, jesus fucking christ.
Same trick with last time.

>controlled environment
you should try actually watching the video before you post so you dont look like a fucking retard when you spout obvious bullshit

ayyyMD

Oh yes, core per core, because im using windows 3.0 that should matter right?

kike damage control in full rev

Intel again with the "megahurtz" bait.
Its like the pentium 3 all over again.
>muh megahurtz can reach to 1000 megahurtz
>GIGAHURTZ
And how that went silly fat fuck?
Tell me, how it turned out for intel you fat goy?

thank god for competition, I will finally be able to get my hands on a well-performing 8 core CPU at less than 400 dollars

see jewtel shills in full damage control, pic related

90% of games just use 2 cores, they are terribly optimized. So they are going to be wasted.

Gonna need a citation for your statistic

pcgameshardware.de/Spiele-Thema-239104/Tests/More-Cores-More-FPS-794274/

it's not 2012 anymore

hey slowpoke how is life in the year 2008?

>tfw haven't seen AMD compete like this in 10+ years

feels good man

>muuuh more 9000 cores, of which 8996 cores do nothing at all

Nobody here buys an i7-6900K, well maybe 1-2 persons have bought it because for working reason.

Overall (games+typical applications) the i7-7700K is only 18% behind the i7-6950X.

Well, we all knew the 8core CPU of Intel is a ripoff.

I am gonna compare the 1600X/1700 to the intel i5-7700 because they are roughly in the same price range.

Are you an gay user?
You do know that steam has around 7000 games right?
So a few games support 6 cores (probably efficiently too) big deal

>90% of games just use 2 cores, they are terribly optimized. So they are going to be wasted.
>muh everything use 2 cores and GTA uses 4
stop living in the past, faggot.

>Check the gallery for the results.

I don't see any results.

GUYS WHERE IS THE LINK TO THE AMAZON PAGE? CAN'T FIND IT! NEED TO GET MY PRE-ORDER IN

Thanks

What does being gay have to do with anything?

Ahh so by your made up "90%" statistic, you mean old games. So you build your PC based on games from several years ago. Got it

What is wrong with playing old games and wanting them to perform optimally on the best CPU in 2017?

If you are blind I don't know what to tell you

How does it work?
Are you typing the responses throu a wormhole from the year 2000 OR are you using a pentium 3 with windows ME edition and netscape?

Are you the same retard coming from here?

1 more week until reviews.

Regarding single-core performance, the i7-7700K is 21% ahead of the 1800X.

the fact you already maxed out the graphics and getting twice as high framerates than you need to run even 1:1 refresh rate with a CPU from 4 years ago

also Ryzen IPC is on par with intel's 7th gen

not up until 1pm ET

That didnt make sense at all.
Maybe youre having a stroke.
One common symptom is:
>Trouble with speaking and understanding. You may experience confusion. You may slur your words or have difficulty understanding speech.

So, yea run to a doctor you may be bleeding from your brain.

It's already 1:14 EST

And if I use HD mods? Say I play Morrowind heavily modded.

Oh boy, should i pull the trigger, goyims?

It makes sense for anybody with an IQ of over 100.
Sadly you don't possess that amount of intelligence to process the information.

I believe that the majority of people are trolling around, but there are some retards that will hype anything company X produces and they mean it.

No reviews, no proof, no talk other than CPUs should be compared according to their pricing.

>Nobody here buys an i7-6900K
yeah because it is over 1000 bucks.

No way, ASrock the way to go

>RELEASE TODAYYYYYYYY
>still not listed anywhere in Germany

AMD VAPORWARE

>being this euphoric

march 2nd is the date.

I'm about to start a new build and was planning on using an i5-7500. From what I saw AMD didn't announce any chips to compete with the i5 price point; has anyone seen otherwise?

Wait for the other chips from Ryzen to release. We don't know what their specs are, but they are bound to be even more amazing. I suggest waiting just a bit longer.

there are 120$ 4-core Ryzen cpus

Stip meming me lol

anyone remember when top of the line desktop CPUs where like $200

Ahahaaha oh god you fucking knee jerkers. I demand my knees back!!

hd mods just require more gpu memory.
your processor has little to do with it.

I remember when they were $1000.

Gonna be a real autist here...
When can we expect pre-built systems with Ryzen 7?

the low and mid-tier ryzen cpu's (ryzen 3 / ryzen 5) are coming later.

yes

That is good at least. How about streaming? Youtube offers 4k x 60. How can I do that and play a game that will only run on a single core if that single core performs worse than on Intel?

pre-orders for cpu and mobos are up in the netherlands, ship on march 2nd.

supposedly am4 is supposed to be an "all in one platform"

So it has everything from enthusiast to htpc makes.

the only ones they demo'd were the top teir chips so the quad, dual, and possibly single core chips will be announced in the coming week or two.

Just in time for the fiscal new year!

There's only 3 cpu on release
R7 1700, R7 1700x, R7 1800x
We know the specs of all 3, those are the top of the line btw

when the fuck was that?

no...

What the hell are you talking about?

linus mentioned in his new vid that manufacterers are "all-in" on ryzen with pre-built systems available on day 1 (which i believe is march 1st for USA, march 2nd for europe)

do not expect any chips with less than 4 cores until raven ridge

How do I decide on an X370 motherboard?

And? You can play those "two core" games on a potato with serial ports connected to a CRT

Not like anyone is buying a new CPU to play games from 2005

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157757

that does require more cores, though honestly, Ryzen is probably overkill on the streaming ability. doesn't mean I'm not totally into it, but 16 threads to stream and play dota 2 is nuts

so single core is shit

which means i cant play arma

Realistic scenario:

>AMD delivers on performance
>sells well on desktop (the smallest market out there)
>can't make any real sales on OEMs due to Intel monopoly

>arma

literally unoptimized czech trash

highly overpriced pre-builts are already on amazon

I'm probably going to stick to ASrock given how well my AM3+ board has worked

Namely the Fatal1ty K4, to see if the useless gimmicks actually do anything useful

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157758&cm_re=ASRock_X370-_-13-157-758-_-Product

I'm saying that they'll announce specs in march. the actual release is still in question. they're probably looking for initial interest before they make any hard numbers for the public.

my guess is they're gonna sell the lowest end chips at a loss to scoop up the casual gaming market from intel.

nevermind fixed

>90% of games came out in 2017

stop listening to classical music, faggot

Just pre ordered a r7 1700x. Hyped.

ark.intel.com/products/96900/Intel-Xeon-Processor-E7-8894-v4-60M-Cache-2_40-GHz

Im excite

Pretty much any game that only uses a single core will be running at hundreds of fps at any resolution on modern hardware. Not to mention that having additional cores to handle the streaming is actually very highly beneficial, especially since modern games that are actually demanding take advantage of higher core counts (to varying extents obviously). There's never been a generation of CPUs in which you couldn't find some niche workloads where the overall superior performer fell flat against its competition, but the fact that you're still failing to come up with one here despite going to ridiculous lengths is hilarious.

Breh why would i pay 200 bucks for assrock

>Ahh so by your made up "90%" statistic, you mean old games

No, he means 90% of games, which happen to be "old".

why do the bad goys always win in the end :(

Is that not outdated? Hotspot shield hasn't sponsored them for a while now

its kewl

IT'S HERE NIGGAS
amazon.com/gp/product/B06X3W9NGG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

USE BIGTHANKS AT CHECKOUT

RIP FX 8 CORE, YOU SERVED ME WELL

isn't it looking to also incorporate into the coming gen consoles? in both cpu and gpu? It's why they're cranking down tdp to the bare minimum.

But I agree on the OEM market, the youtube shills will get fanboys to buy anything in mass, like the fucking 7700k garbage.

You do realize all motherboard makers are basically the same at this point right? And they all make some shitty low end boards?

The X99 Taichi is one of the best boards for the platform

I guess if you count retro pixel crap and newgrounds flash games then yeah, 90% but if you mean games that were made by more than 3 people with a budget of stale doritos and a case of mountain dew then no.

>90% of games made by more than 3 people were released in 2017

>$470 for 1700X
>$590 for 1800X

Y-You too...

>no R3/R5 release until April at the earliest
Intel it is.

Dumb nigger. Can't you just wait 8 fucking days?

No i dont beleive all the mobo companies have the same quality QA. Ive never heard anything good about asroc. I wouldnt be inclined to buy it over asus

That's is LITERALLY what I said

I'VE WAITED 5 GOD DAMN YEARS

Besides, amazon has a great return policy if it ends up being shit

Actually... I buy a new CPU to play Doom. Right now it is lagging horribly on my 1440p monitor. I have a 4790k. Can't be GPU, so it must be the CPU.

No, you said his statistic is made up and that he meant old games, not 90% of games.

All I need is a 1700x and an overclocking motherboard with more sata ports than any sane person needs (I use shitloads of drives i've salvaged over the years).

Doom runs silky smooth in 1440p on my i5-3320m with integrated graphics. You're probably playing the wrong version