London is putting "Subhan’Allah" which means "Glory to Allah" on all of their buses

London is putting "Subhan’Allah" which means "Glory to Allah" on all of their buses.

This is very international of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0x1XZPrDrhU
youtu.be/IkmODfy8K3k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Nations
youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
therightstuff.biz/2016/05/07/blood-libel-is-back-and-this-time-its-not-little-kids/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslim-charity-islamic-relief-allah-is-great-posters-buses-islam-positive-light-a7019396.html
sikhanswers.com/modern-youth-issues/what-is-the-reality-of-muslim-men-sexually-grooming-non-muslim-young-girls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Britbongos are stupid and deserve to die.

it seems the sun has set on the British Empire

I don't see a problem with that desu senpai.

But the crescent moom has risen!

KHAN'D

inshallah!

youtube.com/watch?v=0x1XZPrDrhU

DEUS VULT
youtu.be/IkmODfy8K3k

The ride will never end it seems..

>The ride will never end it seems..
No, that's why they put it on buses that run 24 hours a day silly.

Fuck, jews really have succeded in destroying the UK.

>muslims take over london
>DA JOOS DID IT! THE JEWS WANT THEIR GREATEST ENEMY IN POWER OF THE WEST, THE ONE THING KEEPING THEM ALIVE!

why are stormniggers so stupid?

>t. Chaim

explain to me how jews benefit from this

actually, it means "glory to god"
it doesn't matter if you're muslim, hindu, or christian: "allah" is the arabic word for "god."

>"allah" is the arabic word for "god."
in the same way that God means god, sure.

It literally has a picture of a mosque and talks about ramadan. Are you retarded you fucking cuckold cunt?

Jews want revenge for the destruction of their temple. This is why they want to genocide whites and iranians.

So long, beautiful Britannia.

Who do you think brought them there?

Allah is the name of the moon god mudslime worship, take your taqiyya somewhere else

This is sad to watch

So... they benefit from not only destroying one of their strongest allies and handing it over to their worst enemy... how?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Nations

>tfw Germany, France and Britain (arguably the most important powers in Europe, constantly at odds) fall at the same time
>not due to warring each other, but an external threat that all of Europe thought pushed back after the Ottomans were defeated

History is like poetry because it rhymes.

>the kafir problem will be solved in your lifetime

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Nations
Nah, that irrelevant. The culture had to change for what used to be white supremacist state to accept non-whites. Which race could have subverted and replaced that attitude?

A+ diversion tactic Sven Al Osloi

youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4

>if I ignore facts and history, that makes me right!

>History is like poetry because it rhymes.

Nice. Never heard this before.

>tfw i will just convert in the right time to jump to the wining side like my ancestors did
being irrelevant feels so good

therightstuff.biz/2016/05/07/blood-libel-is-back-and-this-time-its-not-little-kids/

Mo actually destoryed all statues of the moon god whose name btw is allat

I know what the common wealth is, you are ignoring that the UK used to have an explicit white supremacist culture that largly prevented non-white from immigrating. This attitude was why much of the common wealth was built. Do you even remember "manifest destiny"?

>Do you even remember "manifest destiny"?
legitimately can't tell if you're really this stupid or trolling

After the terrorist attacks in France, I was convinced that we were safely second or third in the most cucked countries of Europe, but I think we're vying for first place here.

Did they skip it in you history class?

Based Christians.

>Literally subduing to Arab overlords

You do realise that the Muslims hate the Jews?

Stormfags truly are dumb.

UK has less muslims but brits seem to be more willing to "appease" them

I know this is a joke image but,
>/tg/
>discussion is "possible"
the board is ridiculously overmoderated. Say something the mods disagree with and enjoy your ban.
The best boards are the boards that moderate themselves.

What he said

Not all the buses desu, not that it makes it any better.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslim-charity-islamic-relief-allah-is-great-posters-buses-islam-positive-light-a7019396.html

Its funny how the regressive left wants to appeal to the Muslims (because they're oppressed) without realising that Islam gives rise to rape culture and sexism

>It's so dense. Every frame has so much going on.

Do you not go to Sup Forums?

Considering that racists are pretty dumb, it doesn't surprise me.

>Islam gives rise to rape culture and sexism
that's what happen when you insert ultra conservative people into an ultra liberal country/continent.
Enjoy it.

because most french people realize the french republic was a mistake
vive l'empereur

This is why I moved to Paris. :^)

He might have gone too far in a few places

Britain has always been the #1 cuck in the world, it might have been debateable before Rotherham but it sure isn't afterwards.

Wait who's memeing whom now
Fuck Star Shit it's the reason I left that board and I don't wanna talk about George L*cas

reminder that it took sikhs being pissed off to get anything done about this because white britons refused to do anything

It's happening faster than I thought , fuck London needs liberating

Don't be deluded. It's happening across the western world. Thanks to modern capitalism everyone is too covetous of their property to ever rise up and revolt.

feels good desu

lol
bite my ass
I've never heard of that before? So what.

Never. I assume all 4chans but this one are hellholes. Sometimes /tg/ but that's it.

>Don't be deluded. It's happening across the western world.

We know, we are just debating shades of cuckness

Proof

Jesus Christ…
Still better than Paris

So, what happens next?

Come on lad
Slip across and help

You realize jews have automatic citizenship in Israel? They can determine jewish hertiage via DNA tests. When they diposses whites, they gain power.

It simply a short-sighted power grab that destroys an enemy. It will bite them somewhat in the ass eventually, but it won't matter. They can simply leave.

>Britain can defeat hordes or war-like niggers, advanced Dutch farmers, and the entire Spanish Armada, start an international technological revolution, establish the world's lingua franca, and control more land than the Mongol hordes
>can't deal with a few trannies and goatfuckers
For shame.

sikhanswers.com/modern-youth-issues/what-is-the-reality-of-muslim-men-sexually-grooming-non-muslim-young-girls/
it's fully sourced

The Britain of the past is pretty much a different country.

I'm so fucking happy I live in Canada where we have rich Chinese people instead of Muslims. This shit in Europe is utterly insane.

so, when the west falls who protects israel you idiot?
>muh joos are the worst da joos do everything bad
>retarded stormniggers

>Jesus Christ…
reported to the sharia police.
enjoy your 100 lashes

>UKIP gets elected
>"points" system introduced
>number 1 and only deciding factor is whether or not you're a white anglo
>VISAs handed out like candy to Canadians, Aussies and NZ
>volunteer brigades are formed to mop up shitskins
>skitskins are deported
>britain becomes great again
>send punitive fleets to the colonies to wipe out the non-whites
>Imperial kingdom of Windsor with Lizzie as head of state, Farage as PM, Canada, New Zealand and Australia are given proportional representation in westminster

>EU falls, America collapses, and new Anglo Alliance takes on China and dominates the 21st century

you realize UKIP is pro-paki immigration, right?
the EU has nothing to do with paki immigrants

This isn't as bad as it looks, right?

Coming up next in "what will never happen: ever".

They only say that so people won't think theyre racist. The commonwealth realms will be the only countries not to be destroyed. Pakis will be deported to pakistan and so on, and we will allow these countries to exist as long as they swear allegiance to the Queen.

Its the screenplay for my new film, lad

Rest in peace, Oldest Ally...

meanwhile in reality:
>an actual nationalist candidate might actually win the US presidency and the neocon party is being ousted and replaced with a pro-America isolationism nationalist party

nobody here seems to be talking about it, but our republican party is basically in full-on purge right now. The party was successfully ripped from the neocon hands when Trump won, and even fox news is shilling for him now.

The culture has changed too much in the last half century.

All three bushes, Romney, McCain, Paul Ryan, etc and basically every neocon figurehead you can think of is refusing to support Trump and they're just being told to leave.
The RNC issued an internal statement telling every staffer to either support Trump or leave. Trump issued a statement saying "This is the Republican party, not the Conservative party." earlier, and threatened to remove the Republican speaker if he doesn't fall in line.

There is no culture.

>isolationism nationalist
i want it to happen so badly. i hated neocons so god damn much

Well at the end of the day at least you weren't racist or sexist, and that's all that matters

Islam is the cure for western degeneracy. Why fight it?

How can we help, when we're just a bunch of fish eating nigger worshippers.

>white "people"
>culture

FUCKING AMAZING.

I'm a left wing liberal, but if this Bernie thing doesn't work out, I'm 100% behind Trump. No more neo-con BULLSHIT! No more wars, no more illegals, no more special interests ruling America,

We've had enough Weimar. Its time for the 3rd reich baby.

#neverhillary

Holy shit North American /brit/ autists are so cringeworthy
Eagerly awaiting your asterisk-or runtpost

Just remember us.

>I'm a left wing liberal
i used to be, but it turned into craziness over the course of the past ten years or so. i would not mind more socalist economic policies but there is just too much baggage that comes with it now. i want trump.

My dad is from England, and my mother has 100% british heritage. I hold a British and Canadian passport and simply consider myself to be a subject of the Crown. I don't really identify as British or Canadian.

We will too la
Gonna Miss the aerial warfare banter

it's too late for you as well

pic
sad part is that they managed to define ""conservatism"" as hating gays and telling people where to use the bathroom. Jobs? Borders? No war? Preserving culture? Lol who cares.

Well, there is terrorists here because we don't appease them, we are even hostile to them. You, on the other hand, literally hand your country out.

A french class on a school trip wouldn't be chanting allah ackbar on the streets. Brits do.

May we meet in the next life brother.