literally WH[logo] / rethemed diy botnet
>collecting ressource wasters

>not using a poor man's safari

but you are wrong

>ungoogle chromium not in god tier
100% just works
0% botnet

what about iridium?

Pale Meme needs more dev support to be truly good. It's definitely serviceable, I'm giving it a "fair shake" period.

Whoa, I didn't know K-Meleon was still around, I had forgotten about it for over a decade.

All of them works just fine. Use any one of them and do the shit you have to do on the web. If it doesn't work use another.

It doesn't fucking matter what god damn browser you use. They all do literally the same thing.

waterfox, yes/no?

Firefox developer edition indeed seems really comfy.

>regular firefox is still the most reliable, non-botnet-controlled browser around who is also responsible for the downfall of the internet explorer 13 years ago improving not only internet standards but also security and privacy
just come home, user.

>%0 botnet
no. even in the github page they say that it's possible to let some botnet code work due to rapid development of chromium.
yes

I don't see SeaMonkey in that pic

Why the hell is webkit nightly at the top of all these charts?
Is it actually good? What about it makes everyone put it on the top of every tier list?

Anything Mozilla/Firefox based automatically belongs in the trash.

imo stable tier>bleeding edge tier

>no. even in the github page they say that it's possible to let some botnet code work due to rapid development of chromium
I prefer that over using outdated vulnerable version of chromium (read every chromium fork) or firecucks anything.
I actually fucking despise anything based on chromium and would prefer to keep using firecucks forever but ff devs actively do everything they can to make me not use their browser. Palemoon is not an answer.

shitty german botnet which gets shilled recently here

What's your browser tier for mobile, user?

Can someone recommend a fast, customizable browser that respects my privacy and supports addons like ublock and https everywhere?
In these threads nobody ever explains their reasoning for preferring one browser over another.

>vivaldi in shit tier
It's acceptable at the very least. I'm using it to see where it goes since it's still VERY early in its development.

Are you fucking serious?
>midoli
>only works on Linux
>what is security
>crashes on all pages

>100% just works
>no HTTPS Everywhere
you don't belong on Sup Forums

3 of these aren't worth using though?

Literally palemoon.

its mostly closed source, we are in Sup Forums, consider it lucky that its not in botnet tier

I'm gonna try it, but I've read it doesn't support many addons including ublock.

It supports virtually everything, but the mozilla addon site may fail the version check. You can try finding a direct link or forging the headers to get through. For things that are known not to work, there are typically forks on the palemoon site (e.g. encrypted web for https everywhere, adblock latitude for abp)