1. Your country

1. Your country
2, Are you ready for Ramadan

Germany

Yes I can't wait 2bh

1. c flag
2. I'm gonna celebrate it like americorns celebrate easter

1. Cunt
2. Oh yes, the muslim girls where i work are already pigging out every chance they get. They all look like penguins draped in silk

YES

ramdan food is best food, every night there's a a shit ton of food+juice and sweets

cant wait :D

ramadan is a horrible diet
pass all day in hunger to eat alot at night seems very unhealthy and fucks up metabolism

Going to send the local shitskin refuge a box of bacon to help them celebrate their heathen ways.

should I give you the fedora pic or can you do it yourself

Did you fuck any of them?

Finland
There is no such thing as ramadan here

so hyped i cheat at the day and than eat tasty food in the night

>*unseathes katana*

Going to go smoke and eat kebab outside their concentration camp in the middle of the day when their pagan stomachs are grumbling and have a good laugh, and then run away because being of animalistic tendencies they'll probably get upset and try to inflict violence on me as a pack.

It sucks because I work construction in the summer heat and will die if I don't drink water
So I have to make it up on weekends
I wish I lived in a Muslim country and businesses closed

oh boi yes can't wait to drink my ice cold water in front of the people

I actually did try this once a group of mad people started running after me and calling me a jewish faggot but i managed to escape .

No, i'm a white dutch man. And they look down on us for allegedly all being feminine, paedophile racists.

Not that you'd want to fuck one. They are either fat as shit or too hot to even give you the time of day. They yell and talk with a thick morrocan or turkish accent despite the fact they're as western as Ronald McDonald holding a can of Coca-Cola and are perfectly able to speak accentless dutch.

God i hate muzzies.

post pics

>calling me a jewish faggot
kek. well i did too but they just stared at me

1. Flag
2. Yes

Something like this

Yeah I'm ready. I've been doing intermittent fasting for a year and a half now for personal reasons so fasting has become a breeze alhamdulillah.

Estonia
What is ramadan?

she's ok. Do they go for you lads if you are rich?

I remember that Austrian user who was trolling Turks by talking about how many Turkish diaspora girls in Vienna he's fucked.

Looks hot but horribly vapid at the same time.
Like you can't hold a meaningful conversation with her for more than 5 seconds

a muslim month-long holiday where people avoid eating during the day to remind them of the suffering of the poor

I thought all muslims are poor. Anyway I'll try to eat twice as much to balance food market.

Is the pope catholic?

Couldn't have said it better myself, my iberian chum.

He said they ran the gamut from supermodel hot to fish-faced disgusting, they were all lethal in bed, and most of them tried to get him to convert to Islam. Wish I could find the thread on Foolz.

Turks don't even fast