IPhone cucks eternally BTFO

iPhone cucks eternally BTFO

>using an app to browse a website

Clover works better than the mobile site by far.

Nah

It's comfy as fuck to be certainly candid fellow kindred

Ya

The captcha change alone makes it far superior.

I must say, when you get those foods out on the tray they look Nice!

>2017
>Not using Mimi

Nice

What is this fucking normie shit?

Is that you in the pic lmao

>captcha
>not supporting this sad excuse of an image board barely held together by the very few handful of people rich enough to afford a pass and the malicious ads

I don't see reason to use it over the normal site.

What captcha change?

Lmao you actually believe those stupid goot lies?

With the amount of unjust bans and range bans I've dealt with I'll never support this site monetarily with ads and certainly not with passes stupid goy.

Pls tell me this is b8

This

>With the amount of unjust bans and range bans I've dealt with
I have to side with hiroshima nagasaki with this one. Too many phone posters would reset their phones to get new ip addresses to bypass bans.

So what? People have always evaded bans. The amount of range bans thrown out like candy started with that faggot moot later on and this fucking gook fag continued it to try and shill more passes

Fuck you for defending this stupid bootlicking tripfag. I haven't been able to post on my boards for months now.

>trip-pass fag
holy shit just die desu

Well sorry to hear that man, collateral damage is an unfortunate and unfair side-effect of range-bans. But with how much phone posters kept resetting their phones I'm not sure there was any other effective way to enforce bans on extreme shit posters.

Though It could all be a huge bluff to get more of the financial elite to buy passes, idk man...

I love you too user-kun.

d-don't try to s-seduce me

>browsing Sup Forums on a phone

Any self respecting Sup Forumsuy uses his Thinkpad.

Can't pull a ThinkPad out of my pocket.

You don't need to enforce bans to that degree fucking tripcuck

Are you implying I can't use legacy captcha on the mobile site?

Call me back when android gets software updates, a good looking UI/apps, support, social status, speed, stability that can match an iPhone, and I might give it a try.

Clover is better than vanilla desktop

Doesn't say much but at least it is