/cum/

Tom Brady Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3dB5JpLITCY
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/09/07/unhcr-data-confirms-it-75-of-the-so-called-refugees-arriving-in-europe-are-men/
cbc.ca/news/canada/canada-s-syrian-refugee-plan-no-single-men-1.3330670
youtube.com/watch?v=487Ge8rdv3E
ctvnews.ca/canada/single-syrian-men-will-be-coming-top-official-says-1.2675869
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for trump

second for trump

fucking retarded bradyfaggot making threads early every time

kill yourself

i wish i was a fish

anime

Just got my janitor acceptance email
Better watch out fucking weeb shits

Is gay

good lad

>he thinks boston courts have any right to tell a private organization what penalties it decides for it's players

Boston is a cesspool of human garbage and deflate baby brady fits in perfectly there.

reúname putos

homemade chicken fajitas desu lads

Tom Brady

Are you really a jani now? Thank fucking god, current ones a piece of shit

There he reports. There he reports again. Look, everyone! He just banned someone once again! Isn’t he just the coolest janitor around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like beta as you once again type some user's IP and send the ban request. Or maybe you're not even a janitor. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually become a mod, so you just choose ban him. Oh, and we all know your paycheck. No salary at all, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your hot pockets on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking janitor, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums banning people on some indonesian cartoon board. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a baneposter or an shitposter or something grand, and then you became a janitor. A pathetic no paycheck janitor. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “M-muh quality content” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man banning in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

I was trimming my pubes and clipped my scrotum :(

why aren't there /USA/ on Sup Forums?

fuck off

why :(

this place is already slow enough

/USA/ is pretty much the rest of Sup Forums, no?

rude boy!

>when you accidentally post in the old thread before realizing there is a new one
;-;

Top lad
Bit rude

need a kiss?

haha fucking idiot
everyone look at this retard
what a fucking dumbass lmao

Not falling for it
;-;

Anybody take boat trips to other countries before?

>american intellectuals

falling for WHAT

You're not going to give me a kiss you bully

You're right, I'm not, because you're refusing to accept one

big stinker

Sedoku

who /cuck/ here?

who /bull/ here

wait what's going on in this picture?

the best thing in the world
cucking

guy on the left asked girl on the right to prom
girl on the right's boyfriend is in the military

me on the left btw

>suspended 4 games for literally cheating
trash legacy

me on the right teehee

Jody fucking

only about 2 people care about this in the whole world

>cheating
proofs?

Fuck you asshole

Why the fuck are you yank twats using British slang?

For fucks sake you guys are the leaders of pop culture and it's us Europeans who should be getting "Americanised" due to your influence.

SO WHY ARE YOU CALLING EACH OTHER LADS???

I cringe just thinking about a yank saying "lads".

It would be like us in /brit/ saying "gnarly, dude! wicked bro!" all the time.

nobody here says lad in real life. it's a fucking meme, guy.

Because you people use silly words and we like to use them on the internet because we also want to be silly.

>"gnarly, dude! wicked bro!"

not all americans are surfer faggots though

Wew lad

i only use the word lad here
I really like it how it sounds

lad lad lad laaaaaaad

doing a poo lads

Mexicans are cutest posters

we're making fun of you

trumps VP

Right, but I thought yanks were proud of their country and fucking adore it. If you use any yank spellings in /brit/, you're immediately told to fuck off. Thought it would be even more like that in /cum/.

I'm pretty sure yanks use those words though. Maybe not in a sentence like that but I've heard those words being used many times.

Problem is that you can't pronounce it. The British A is different to the American A.

I don't see how it's insulting though. If you want to make fun of us then please talk about Londonistan or something like that.

go away you autist

autism

here

Strange

no u

reported

youtube.com/watch?v=3dB5JpLITCY

?

>Thought it would be even more like that in /cum/
We're pretty inclusive here, the only people we don't like are you guys t b h

what's going on here?

>fox
>a cuck

I'm honestly not surprised haha

Good meme
Made me chuckle

Anybody seen UK? Anybody know why UK did a shitpost?

stop posting yaoi , put that down
what are you doing? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

weed

who here /poopsintheshower/

Sports are stupid.

>thanks for coming user even though you didn't talk much

>qt syrian lolis going to your country
why the FUCK would anyone be against that

that's a big barrel

>Syrian lolis
uhhh.. there won't be any girls, dude

The vast majority of refugees are actually men in their early 20s or older

Cuatro tu

Happy Victory day, allies.
Today we celebrate our victory toward nazis, in this day we Russians alone saved Europe from German occupation.

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/09/07/unhcr-data-confirms-it-75-of-the-so-called-refugees-arriving-in-europe-are-men/

Not in Canada since weedman carefully choose families that were in Jordania for quite a while. Also people with education.

>saved Europe from German occupation.

Is it really much better off?

mind boggling to me that Europe could feasibly be categorically worse across the board than North America in 30 years

faster if this rate of migration kept up

any statistics on the age and gender of immigrants in canada?

But Ivan, the British Commonwealth practically singlehandedly defeated both the Germans and the Japanese

Probably on the website of the federal government but it's a widly known fact already in the country.

i went to Sup Forums today and i got triggered

So you don't

i want to be a snek

well then just let the grils in and leave the men out

cbc.ca/news/canada/canada-s-syrian-refugee-plan-no-single-men-1.3330670

snek

I think Glenn Beck needs help guys
He's balls deep into Jeb!-tier patheticness
youtube.com/watch?v=487Ge8rdv3E

>Tunis disputed reports that single men would be excluded, citing a technical briefing from David Manicom, the assistant deputy minister with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

ctvnews.ca/canada/single-syrian-men-will-be-coming-top-official-says-1.2675869