What do you guys think of this thing?

what do you guys think of this thing?

Meh...
May as well use a traditional laptop with more space.

HP Spectre x360 mo' bettah

Fills a niche that doesn't exist at the expense of being shit as a laptop or a tablet.

Normalfag throwaway trash

It's actually not badly specced. The form factor is a worst of both worlds but the hardware is on par with any ultrabook laptop

Absolute garbage. Priced about 13-14x higher than its actual worth.

God tier aspect ratio, decent everything else

Keyboard and trackpad are horrible.

You know razer make a mechanical keyboard cover thing

It's in line with what I would expect of an average ultrabook.

I use it as a mp3/flac player.

It's not. It's worse than 2005 netbook keyboards.

I have one. comfy as fuck.

Only good if you're a drawfag. Otherwise a traditional laptop is better and much more cost effective.

>all these folding covers are made by the same people
The whole point of having a non-permanent keyboard is that you have the absolute to get a good one
Also if you did a fresh install, do you have the synaptics touchpad driver? Widows usually auto-install a generic mouse driver if you did a fresh install

I have a surface pro 3 and it's nice. If you can afford it, just get it. It replaced both my tablet and my laptop.

How to detect a paid M$ shill.jpg

You can always get a non-permanent keyboard no matter what you use. The whole point of a surface pro though is that it's in a tablet form factor, and only a fucking retard would get a surface then plug in a mechanical keyboard to it via the USB.

I never once said USB
Why not plug a mechanical keyboard in like a tablet?

Nah I bought mine used so MS didn't get a dollah.

Kindly do the needful pajeet and have 0.2 rupees in account! Happy!

total fucking garbage.

Get the new Spectre x360 if you want a laptop more than you want a tablet.

So?

For normal laptop/tablet use specifications only need to be acceptable. It's all the other features that are relevant.

i've had two, the Pro 2 and Pro 4. I did not learn my lesson either time. I always wished Microsoft just made a laptop similar in spec without the retarded tablet gimmick. I know the Surface Book exists, but something more on the lines of a Google Pixel.

>I also owned a 950XL

Such a stupid waste of fucking money. Camera was GOAT though.

The form factor is what makes it shit.

Vaio Z Canvas crushes it like a sorry fucking joke.

I have the M3 version - I quite like it. Use it for Light travel shitposting and for photography (screen is amazing to show photos off).

Only wish that the battery was battery was more like 10 hours instead of 5-7ish. Also no Google ecosystem for native maps and stuff sucks (like Earth sucks for touch)

not really actually

the glass trackpad is stellar, better than anything non mac and non microsoft I've tried

the keys are meh but they have acceptable travel
on par with xps13 and the like

0.01/10 at least you pretended to try.

It's pretty good if a detachable tablet hybrid is exactly what you're looking for. This is Sup Forums - Video Games, though, so I doubt it's appealing for many here.

I like my SP3, though I only paid $500 canadabux for one with a failed wireless card

Its nice having a tablet you can do actual stuff on

Sorry facts don't line up with your shitposting

Make sure to try one the next time you make that fancy trip to the big city

To be fair the XPS 13's keyboard is complete shit, so it's not like he's disagreeing with you on the keyboard part

Thank you pajeet for your kind services.

Good specs
But too small

It's really powerful for its size isn't it?
That said, it's expensive as fuck, seems like a good "I need this for work, work you pay for it :^)" laptop for artists and people who need tablets.

I find it very useful as a physics postgrad, actually. It's surpisingly decent on the lap too, although I have long-ish legs

Ultrabook-class CPUs and one of the best displays available? It's expensive, but not outlandishly overpriced

>i've had two, the Pro 2 and Pro 4

I had the OG Pro and have the Pro 4. The first-gen was good, but too small, too shitty a keyboard, and had dreadful battery life. But it was solid, reliability-wise.

The Pro 4 is fucking shit, comparatively. Fair enough, much of that is Intel drivers (caused two bluescreens this week so far...) but it's still not acceptable for a £800 machine