Drawing tablet

Hi guys
I'm looking for a drawing tablet that's pretty cheap and has pretty good quality.
I can pay up to 70$
(Btw here's a part from a comic I'm making.)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Wacom-Drawing-Windows-including-Standard/dp/B010TQQI5K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487802032&sr=8-1&keywords=one wacom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>70$
It will have to be second handed

Oh, but is there any?

Why is ikou romanized as ikuo?

Because I'm a fucking retard

Is this one good?

>amazon.com/Wacom-Drawing-Windows-including-Standard/dp/B010TQQI5K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487802032&sr=8-1&keywords=one wacom

The Intuos small is about $70 (not the pro), or a second hand medium

I have the pro but the normal Intuos would have been enough.

The only problem with the small size is that you may find it uncomfortable to draw on, but I know of at least one professional artist who prefers the small size, so it shouldn't be too bad.

cheap Wacom > cheap Intuos
Get a Bamboo meme

Wacom Bamboo One CTL471
Is this one good?

I don't care.
You're capable of google

>cheap Wacom > cheap Intuos
That makes no sense, all intuos are wacoms lmao you literally said
>cheap wacom > cheap wacom
you're dumb

Which one should I choose to buy?
>Wacom One Small
>Wacom Bamboo One CTL471
>Wacom Intous small
(If you got other Drawing tablets to suggest pls do)

Post some of your work, if it's good get the most expensive one that you can afford. If it's so so then get the cheapest

These are actually photo's that I've been photoshopped.
kek

Do you want to look this up and make an informed decision or do you want me to arbitrarily pick one out of the 3 for you?

bullshit, you can get a basic huion model for like 76 bucks on newegg

Don't like the style but it's pretty decent, get the Intuos

Alright, thanks man

Get the bamboo

How are the huion? I don't trust brands other than Wacom

I'm looking also. I'm told the wacom's parallax means you might as well look up at your monitor with the intuos.

if I'm remembering correctly from when I was looking for one for my niece, I believe huion is actually the company that makes most if not all graphics tablets and just finally decided to establish their own brand

You're supposed to look up at your monitor
On-pad displays are all garbage

Get the largest Huion you can afford.

When it comes to drawing, active area is the thing that matters most. (Digital painting is different, pressure matters more there, but size is still important).

The only

Second hand tablets can have loss of pressure sensitivity, if you want one get it new.

Been reading a lot and it seems like it's either
>Huion H610 Pro
>Wacom Bamboo One CTL471
I think I'll go with the Huion much bigger

Big pads are fucking annoying to draw on. You aren't making 2ft long strokes on paper, why do it on a tablet?
Get used to your physical drawing position, and THEN use software to properly match it to your screen space
It's very easy to zoom in you know

Big pads are annoying to draw on user because your strokes must be steady over a larger area.

That's actually no problem for me.
I do use photoshop too so I can always edit the drawings when they're done.

Wait what do you "use" that doesn't let you edit?
Lemme guess anime comicmaster mango nip-draw v0.0084?

Make sure you look up the capabilities of the software.

There is nothing more annoying than finding out that your tablet must have windows ink disabled outside of the programs (because W10 is such shite) and re-enabled in Word for example. That's why my new intuos was such a good change from bamboo.

Make sure there's no severe issues like pen lag by looking it up online.

I owned a CTL 470 for a long time, I bought it in new in about 2012. 2017, it still works but this month I noticed that the sensitivity was reduced after using every day for the past five years and I only went through about 2 nibs in this period (using the tablet every single day as both a mouse and a drawing tool.)

There was a fuck annoying issue with the tablet. On one of my laptops it would lag like a fuck (a cheap $600 laptop) and on my regular computer there was absolutely no lag whatsoever.

You can probably make the sensitivity last longer by putting a plastic sheet over it. I used to put a marbig A4 sheet protector over mine (they're pretty cheap and it prevented it from getting dusty and the sheets are exactly the right size for the small tablet although you may find some difficulty in drawing it unless you fold the sheet precisely). With the new intuos small I can cut off part of the sheet protector and it fits over it perfectly fine and still draw through that.