HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

>RYZEN WON INTEL IS FINISHED
Um... No, sweetie. Intel is going to drop their prices a small amount to entice the few people that might buy a slightly weaker Ryzen but aside from that Intel still has the best performance chips in both the Workstation and Gaming world. Not to mention the most efficient choice for laptops.
Nothing has changed except AMD has caught up to Haswell tier CPUs, unfortunately this is 2017 not 2013, dear.

>best performance chips in the Gaming world
>only 16 pci
>"it's nugh for gaming guys"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Serious question? Should I invest in AMD stock? I see no reason why it can't hit $25.

>Serious question? Should I invest in AMD stock? I see no reason why it can't hit $25.

Do it bro, gotta take risks to make money. Saving it up will get you places slowly but we don't have all the time in the world hun

I knew it was a good buy 2 years ago but I had no money to invest LUL

>sweetie
t.bazinga-man

I've come to talk with you again

FIRST IT WAS HILLARY! NOW THIS? MY WORLD IS FALLING APART!

Nice try, dear.

Not bad, though I personally would've opted for an "I'm sorry, did Intel already lose market share?" variant.

>not already owning amd stock

You have already lost the game, boyo.

Seriously though, if you are chasing more than 10 percent a year on the stock market you are taking big BIG risks.

>sweetie
>dear
lol, honey

AMD is primarily for long plays, though volatility in recent weeks has seen a spike in short activity (it has since dropped off), this is one you want to hold on for 1-2 years at the very least. So really, now or never.

t. guy who got in a year ago

>Mfw I bought 1,500 shares when it was $1.80 and let it sit.
Bruh. I did that shit on a whim and holy fuck.

my nigga

Stop with the sweetie you queer. >>>lgbt

>Intel is going to drop their prices

honey pls

Intel already did actually. I think last night by $20

Stocks are a meme for rich people moving large sums around. It's not like Bitcoin were you can buy in after a crash and just wait a few months and make thousands. Stocks only fluctuate a few cents or few bucks at best.

Don't let the robinhood shills on /biz/ bamboozle you.

>sweetie
>dear

Are we in Sup Forums or Texas?

>"Slightly weaker"

>all this salt

You ok there user??