/cum/ Canada-US-Mexico

filter brady edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Xp1ejnWD
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/278977-trump-wont-pick-democrat-as-vp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hi

Thoughts?

tiddies
big fat tiddies

baby time

cute edition!

hm...

BABY
A
B
Y

BABY

hm?

titten

chris rock says balcks hang out with whites to avoid police abuses

pastebin.com/Xp1ejnWD
I dare somebody to link this on Trump general on Sup Forums saying that it will filter anime and post results

>tfw have 0 friends

QUICK CATCH HER

>nose piercings
uhh, no??

same :(

Happy Mother's Day buds. What happened this weekend?

DELET THIS

i got her

ooga

alro

Pizza and movies. My mom is a bigger nerd than me.

What is touhou?

did a thing

good job, she is safe and snug now

bullethell vertical scrolling shooter

with lolis

i've had it, i'm calling the janitor
you're fucking DONE kid

>tfw trump supporter that doesn't like anime

>forgeting the pic
kek

Wow yet another tripfag amazing

>Donald Trump is the revenge of the lower classes and the rise of American fascism

Am I the only one that likes him more after hearing this?

Sounds gr8

y'all just a pack of feral freaks

>fumbling the pic

>MUH DISCRIMINATION
>except class, lol i'll just conveniently forget about class

>tfw she says from the heart that she does it for the art

Hmmmm......

who /oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang/ here?

I just went on Sup Forums's catalogue and I feel like taking another shower now

>Am I the only one that likes him more after hearing this?
If he ends up actually doing that I wouldn't mind but I'm more worried he's an idiot about global politics.

Reminder to report the cancerous tripfag for avatar fagging

lol soft faggot detected

typical canadian post

>ywn see a Trump/Webb ticket
>Jim Webb will never be there to offer Trump foreign policy expertise and level out his more impulsive tendencies

>

>Heh, I'm a real tough Sup Forumsak. Yeah, that's right, I am. You cucks can't handle my shit. Nah. Bet I could beat you in a fight. Oh yeah.

Is that Bundchen? Top fucking kek
Bradycucks eternally BTFO

janny-chan !!

Sup Forums is shit but your shitposts aren't funny anymore

San Diegofag reporting in.

lel what a cuck

Bradyposter actually got BTFO

Yeah, sorry, you fellas can go back to posting your anime girls and blogposting about how you're afraid suzy mcrottencrotch doesn't reciprocate your feelings. Don't mind me.

Trump said he's considering a Democrat for VP. Sup Forums will flip its shit if this happens.

>you will never avatarfag with a cuck, get called out on it, and immediately get b&
FEELS FUCKING GOOD MAN

My favorite pic, I keep it in my wallet

of all the places in southern california, San diego is the one city I actually like

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/278977-trump-wont-pick-democrat-as-vp

he's always changing his fucking mind, just wait

You've obviously never been on Sup Forums, they are in love with Jim Webb

Animoe shitposting and blogposting are just as obnoxious to me as overused image macros

Think I'm gonna go for a haircut tomorrow famsies. My hair grows incredibly fast and I have the bad habit of washing my hair twice a day with longer hair and I'm having scalp acne because of it.

absolutely terrible tastes

Jim Webb is a meme.

Have you ever tasted your own cum?

Ben Carson is the one that said it. Either the person that is literally in charge of finding Trump a VP doesn't actually know the criteria that Trump is looking for, or Trump is just trying to keep the peace with the establishment for now so soon after having gotten them to finally concede defeat. I don't really buy that he's not looking into Webb, honestly. Too many political advantages to doing it. Not getting my hopes up though.

That's what I meant. They love him and have wanted him to be Trump's VP forever.

Do you ever talk to the haircutters? I try to get away with minimal contact. Just had one today actually, got off with maybe 3 sentences.

havent cut my hair since 2014
no. thought about it when horny but never went through with it

Everything is a meme genius

I don't really give a fuck what you think is obnoxious or not, faggot.

LA is fucking shit. Santa barbara is overpriced as shit and full of hipsters and wannabe LA kids living off daddys trust fund money, same with OC

filter brady

why?

She tries to, but other than that I don't talk because my philosophy is that we don't always need to fucking talk and I get annoyed by forced talks. She will ask the usual questions, if I'm working and stuff like that, but most of the time there is an old lady there so my hairdresser can chat to her while she cuts my hair instead of talking to me.

I'm not socially awkward, I just hate talking to people when it's not a necessity.

Go for it mate

Cool, for a second there I believed you implied I partook in that shitposting.
>you fellas can go back to posting your anime girls and blogposting
You seem pretty easily offended bud. Perhaps tumblr would suit you better for discussion.

The oldfags love him, the crossboard tourists and memers that only came a few months ago get buttblasted if he's even mentioned because of the D that used to be next to his name and the fact that he's not as easily memeable as Carson or Christie. You can't fill up entire threads of shops of him with glowing eyes about how he's "awakened" or that he eats a lot or the other crap those idiots love.

>She tries to, but other than that I don't talk because my philosophy is that we don't always need to fucking talk and I get annoyed by forced talks. She will ask the usual questions, if I'm working and stuff like that, but most of the time there is an old lady there so my hairdresser can chat to her while she cuts my hair instead of talking to me.
>I'm not socially awkward, I just hate talking to people when it's not a necessity.
This. I do well in my career and everything, I just don't feel the need to converse for no reason. They seem to get that after the usual bs and they all seem to like me well enough.

because your shtick is 5 years old

>Go for it mate
thats fucking gay dude
unless youre talking about the hair

>West Coasters think they can compete with the East Coast

you sound upset

Who's offended? I'm here memeing and shitposting and you're getting your asshole all bent out of shape over a fedora reaction pic. Relax.

what the fuck did i miss

Well if you're going to meme you better do it right you shit memester FFS

That's something my parents never got to understand. They always try to have a chat with me as if it is an absolute necessity to entertain a conversation with your child, no matter how pointless it is. Either a conversation or pointless questions, questions they already know the answer most of the time. It makes me boil internally but I don't show them because I love them and they love me.

I was obviously talking about the hair, kek. In fact I dndnt even read the cum swallowing thing before posting the 'go for it'.

>telling somebody who's tired of blog posting to go to Tumblr

>FFS

You've contributed to the tarnishing of a perfectly good meme. You should kill yourself pal.

yeah i posted the second part last so i was still thinking about it when i read your post lol
then i realised it made much more sense when talking about the hair but memed it anyway

it's like i'm really in 2010, gee neat

Why you upset, guy?