Here is the current Miss Germany 2016 with her Asian boyfriend. To be more specific, he is Korean

Here is the current Miss Germany 2016 with her Asian boyfriend. To be more specific, he is Korean.

Why do Asian guys get the best White girls while the best that White guys do is 3rd world brown barmaids from the Phillipines / Thailand?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/?hl=en
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V9ozp41ltto
youtube.com/watch?v=3fZcV5bW-_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I for one bow down to our new yellow tiny dick overlords.

>with her Asian boyfriend
>not having a brown muslim refugee as a bf
woah, that's racist af

maybe she likes the BYD desu

>inb4 that american posters who literally gets paid to post white girls with their asian boyfriends

>he is Korean
super junior or bigbang?

you mean the op?

How often does this happen in real life? with brown people its only the good looking outgoing types.

>How often does this happen in real life?

Real-life is below
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/?hl=en

>public figure has their manager make them date a shitskin because muh racism
>chinks think that white women would ever willingly ride chink """""""dicks"""""""

>shitskin

Hilarious 'term' considering some East Asians - especially Northern East Asians - have lighter skin than Europeans.

>assblasted snownigger trots out >muh dick argument
Errytiem

Nah, the guy I mean has like a thousand of those pics and he posts them one after another when he's at it

>instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/?hl=en

Fuck, I don't think liking Indians will ever be this mainstream and trendy. Maybe if I get an Om tatoo and dreadlocks hippie white girls will like me

No need for that, famji

>t.assblasted chink who is afraid of white women

It's not too hard to get a white gf in the US of you're Indian. It's just that most Indians here are beta nerds that have been pressured into studying their entire lives and thus have no skills with women. If you're not like that and aren't ugly, you will be fine.

notice how japs never thirst over white women? it's always the chinks

>t.stanislaw nowakowski

based amwf poster strikes again

Abigaile Johnson's filmography proves otherwise

(You)
well baited m'sir *tips prankster hat*

you mad?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V9ozp41ltto

Easier said than done, having the advantage of being a trendy fuck would be nice. That being said white woman aren't as intimidating or as superficial as I thought they were

there are much hotter white girls in Japan than her. but Japan never used their cultural influence to try to get white girls in large numbers like the Chinese / Koreans are doing right now.

just chinese actually. koreans fuck white chicks for fun and throw them away afterwards

>this thread again

holy shit mate everytime this pops up it does three things

a)emphasize asians with blondes
b)emphasize east asians vs south east asians
c)general faggotry

>FINNISH men are stealing European women

>there are much hotter white girls in Japan than her. but Japan never used their cultural influence to try to get white girls in large numbers like the Chinese / Koreans are doing right now.

source?

Kpop and Korean movies are hugely successful outside of Korea. Japan tried to export their culture in the 1980s but it never caught because it was so weird.

Wake me up when Japan can get White girls lilke this to do this
youtube.com/watch?v=3fZcV5bW-_8

that's not source,just ur biased opinion.

In fact,99%of white women don't care about kpop or something.

>99%of white women don't care about kpop

You are correct here and the actual number is even lower like 99.5% dont care . But that 0.5% is more than enough and is more than Japan even did at their height of their 'power' back in the 80s.

why you koreans so much care about white women's opinion?

you are typical insecure asian amerians to me.

I dont care what fat or ugly white women think. I do care what attractive white girls think.

this is why I hate US.

you amerians will never get along each other for stupid race obsession.

just be a hippy Goa dude

white grills dig the laid back hippy dude thing brah

dude

just don't act like a creepy indian on the internet

its common here among canadian born indians, but some international students come off as really fucking weird and creepy. for example the other day one of them kept looking at my dick in the gym showers.

>all the decent looking asian guys have hangul script in the posts

starting to notice a trend here

that is a funny comment considering the Japanese are the most xenophobic people on the planet.

americans are race-obsessed because the different races are mixed together in one country. meanwhile Japanese is homogenous so nobody cares.

please fuck off

/r/ asian masculinity

Hanguls are the korean moonrunes?
I don't know how that shit got so popular. They produce the same shit japs have been doing for +20 years.

>japanese not race-obsessed
>americans are race obsessed everywhere

no this isn't really true. there's a spectrum obviously but racial obsession seems to die down a lot on the west coast and some very liberal areas.

teach yoga and learn to poo in the loo

japanese btw are really race-obsessed

>japanese friend born in canada goes back to japan
>will never be accepted by japanese people because they expect all japanese to be a certain way

t. delusional gyopo

she fucked niggers first and is all tatted up and degenerate looking now

how is that race-obsessed?

Why are you retarded?

is she really miss germany?

look at her sash

Google doesn't yield shit

my Korean friend one told me that he could get a white gf anytime
it could be true

Japanese and Korean be friends? Are you fuckin lying to me boy?

there's literally a trillion competitions that all give the same shit, we have like 50 ms australias atm

I don't mind.
I am happy for their happiness, what would she gain by being with you or me or anyone here anyway?
Seriously, stop being so retarded and improve yourself.
Then you might find someone good as well, you crab inna bucket.

Take care of yourself.

>what would she gain by being with you or me or anyone here anyway?
Bigger benis :^)

Wtf 'he' looks like a lesbian. And someone like that gets a hot gf but I don't. Just end my suffering

He is groomed and used every small chance he got to look good.
And all you do is cry in your corner with a dragon dildo in your ass to look for comfort du fetti

fuck off normie

>Girl is white
>not a "refugee"
Racist!!!!111111111