What does Sup Forums think of MIT?

What does Sup Forums think of MIT?

MIT niggers are dumb fucks

source pls

they can't even do a triangle fill

Terry Davis isnt a MIT Professor so its fucking shit i guess

Overrated cold shit hole that killed aaron shwartz.

I had a number of friends go there who all pretty much said that while the STEM programs were filled with qualified students they also admit a bunch of morons in the non-STEM fields. The bright side of this is that the entire student body isn't made up of autists and you have some cool elective classes to take.

Also, Cambridge is actually a pretty cool place.

Pic related: I'm biased cause it's were I went but I think this is a better undergrad school.

Given that every other elite university in both the US and the UK have been taken over by SJWs I wouldn't have high hopes for MIT either. It's sad that they're pissing away so many great institutions that undeniably made great contributions to advance humanity in the past.

Yo man, is it true that a satanic nazi was a founder or one of them?

pic related master race

Their entire country is founded by satanic freemasons, one more or less won't really make a difference.

My ex was Ph.D Bio at MIT. Nice school and Cambridge is pretty.

It's the Georgia Tech of the northeast.
Hey look, someone from the Georgia Tech of the west coast.

Atleast 100 years ago, in the year 1337, a bunch of oldskewl science peoples from India got together and decided to form an Instiwute of Techwology in Bombay to escape persecution for faggotry. Inside the compound they assraped young peoples and made much monies. Then one day the compound got raided by the partybicycle (Indians just can't afford partyvans) and all the young peoples were seized. The remaining pedophiles professers built a time travel machine and teleported the entire "Instiwute" to modern day Boston where they now charge billions of jewgold in tuition to assraep young Asian peoples.

I like their online courses and memes.

>believing Georgia Tech is even remotely in the same league as MIT/Caltech
kek

MIT is an overblown school. they only get shit done because of their budgets allocated to projects. At any competition, MIT is usually the rich kids and have better hardware buy virtue of money

Lol, okay

it's good but very selective

pretty much what you'd expect

That's harvard you kike. MIT is pure meritocracy.

Georgia tech is out of the running based on it's location. No one ever associates technology with georgia.

>Harvard
>engineering

When this school isn't being autistic, it's being cringey on the internet.

That being said,
>mit
Yeah, I don't think there's any doubt they're better than us.
>caltech
JPL feeder school is a meme.

>any Ivy besides Cornell
>engineering

>US News rankings
You're objectively retarded

>JPL feeder school is a meme.
Caltech core curriculum shits all over Georgia Tech. Also no affirmative action diversity admits.

Atlanta != Georgia

It's not that bad here as far as jobs go, even if you might associate it with the south. Decent amount of software centers from big companies have opened recently, there's Tech, and some big companies are based here. Not that I would have to stay here, but I'd expect to easily find work in Atlanta.

Alright

>caltech
>not overrated

Why not just go to a UC if you want to do math/CS/engineering? The only thing Caltech has going for it is physics. And being in fucking Pasadena.

Average undergrad is walking stereotype. I have a friend there who is pretty cool, but most of the people there aren't worth associating with.

Graduate programs there seem to be the sweet spot.

For postdocs there, everyone is way too far up their own ass.

Don't know any professors there so can't comment on that.

UC is for the normie chink plebs. Caltech is where refined people go to cultivate their intelligence.

>Still in Georgia
>Have fun growing your oranges

caltech is a toxic shithole, just in a different way than the UC system

>second fiddle to UC Berkeley, Stanford, and even sometimes UCLA
>le liberal arts-style STEM education

Lol, ok then.

I'm not the user you're replying to but I was the one who originally posted this.

I chose Caltech primarily because of its small size, focus on theory, and the overall strength of the core curriculum offered. I didn't want to go to Cal/Stanford since they were too close to home and I found them too large for my taste. UCLA I simply didn't like at all. MIT/CMU were harder decisions to turn down and while I'm sure I would have enjoyed both, particularly CMU, I'm pretty happy having gone to Caltech.

>The only thing Caltech has going for it is physics. And being in fucking Pasadena.
I did physics/math and Pasadena was actually pretty fucking great. I'm still in LA but I really miss Pasadena. It's probably my favorite city in CA.

>caltech is a toxic shithole
I quite enjoyed my time there. All those schools are great though, it's mostly what you make of it and what fits your personality.

>>le liberal arts-style STEM education
Un no.

itt: everyone gets butthurt over their school and argue like faggots

they should rename it from MIT to SJW

average black student there is in the 75th percentile of SAT students. average white student is in the 99th percentile.

underrated