Close proximity to America, meaning you can enjoy goods, services, and travel from it

>Close proximity to America, meaning you can enjoy goods, services, and travel from it
>Social safety net similar to Europe

Doesn't this make Canada the greatest country on earth?

Canada's social safety net is nothing like it is in Europe. It's not as shit as in the US but still shit.

>>Close proximity to America, meaning you can enjoy goods, services, and travel from it

Our food and other products are far more expensive.

You can only really cross the border to buy shit if you're in Niagara, and even then if our dollar isn't near parity you'll be paying out the ass.

He means that we benefit from being so close to America.

Our shit is so expensive I don't think we benefit much at all

fuck this country

Canada is awful, very third world. They are so poor the fashion knives to their feet so they can slide on ice instead of buying cars.

Canada is nice country, USA is a nice country, many countries in Europe are also nice places to live.

If you live in any of these countries, you have the opportunity to live a pretty good life. Saying one is "the best" is completely subjective and, at this point, splitting hairs (despite what Sup Forums will have you believe).

Just curious, how do you know this?

>needing the state to take care of you

>Doesn't this make Canada the greatest country on earth?
>refugees
>PM just sold all your countries gold for pennies

not anymore it doesn't

Canada is kind of like Scotland desu
Has only the worst parts of American and continental culture, a language only used to annoy tourists, and everyone who's good at shit goes south leaving only fat idiots

>A

you can drive to the us border from downtown hongcouver in less than an hour.

/thread

>Dollar is not tanking, but tankED
>leftist politics have gone overboard to ridiculous degrees, wait for the fork confiscations in a year or 2 like Britain
>dealing with frogs so froggy theu got thrown off the lillipad
Other than that Canada seems pretty good. Apparently there's some huge issue with the chinese population too but that's to be expected of chinese.

Canada looks good enough, but also boring as hell

Balderdash, my good chum. Canada is a mecca for the outdoor enthusiast.

I'd prefer the USA in that aspect, much more diverse in landscapes and climates (even if I'm aware Canada is more than frozen toundra)

any canadian who's ever lived in america likes america more

money is better, making it's easier, and everything from infrastructure to the postal services is better, faster, cheaper

only typical tim hortons drinking canadians will argue about how great a country of 30 million is

it's literally a meme country

DUDE

Strayas are literally better than canadians in every aspect. This makes canadians so butthurt they resort to imitating them in the ancient ways of bantz and funposting, but they fail, so they come across as dumb and unfunny posters.

Add in other factors like le weed man, a fucking leaf, not having a national identity, being overrun by immigrants, lack of international interest, horrible bantz and general try-hardness and you've got some of the pettiest posters in Sup Forums.

UK is the senile but based old man, USA is the normie, Straya is the lovable idiot, and Canada is the little bitter guy that, jealous of the love the idiot gets, tries to be cool too, but fails miserably and makes everyone hate him.

Canadians will never have an identity.

thanks friend, i like pasta

Yes. Feels good tBh

Many Canadians are smug assholes that hate America for no fucking reason. But I am not one of them.

For as long as you have our back, we'll have your back

The Liberals don't seem keen on even so much as bringing back the long-gun registry, let alone taking the European route. Whether progressives like it or not, the majority of Canadians favour the current firearms legislation.

A

FUCKING

LEAF