youtube.com/watch?v=lsyvOYcWgcg
youtube.com/watch?v=K6sn8u0GjQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're just going to let shit burn out of pride? help is help

This is actually very kind of Russia.

Russia are such nice lads

better dead than red

>implying scheming ruskies wouldn't use this to spy on us

Fucking vodka niggers. Watch them talk.about his on RT and how le west is evil and russia is le good guy

He gets it

Never trust Russians. They're only doing this for the i owe you

>mfw they actually add fuel to the fire instead

>inb4 its chlorine used to exarcerbate the fire

>better dead than red
Look at your prime minister and kill yourself mate

If they try to bring Sukhois from the north with their water bombers NORAD will take care of 'em

They spread russian propaganda with this plane. Beware!

>I'm grateful for the offer Putin, but we just can't accept help from homophobes

>Kremlin propaganda pamplets with packs of Belomorkanals stapled on each of them
I like it

good post

Checked

>get sanctioned and insulted by canada
>canadian partners
kremlincucks lmao

just sounds like another Russian attempt to warm relations with the rest that will get shot down and somehow end up with Russia as the bad guy tbqhwymia

>Nuclear propelled russian water bomber arrives in Canada
>starts fighting the bushfire
>shit goes terribly wrong with the airplane
>airplane crashes in the middle of a residential area north of Fort Mac
>nuclear environmental desaster ensues
>News spread and the international community starts calling our Russia on its carelessness
>Russia demands proofs that the plane was theirs

Calm down you Asian beta manlet

>Turkroach
>Russian
Pick one, you dumb Jap

This """""""""""jap""""""""""" is trying to make a meme out of japs confusing rusians with turks for the cockroach meme. He does it in every thread Russia is mentioned.

this desu

Do you really believe the russians need to send firefighters and water bombers to spy on you? This is a political statement.

>Le dumb jap is just a proxy maymay

>He gets it
Best ally.

>Ivan's shills detected

N-no! Tell them no! We will help! But it's not because we like you or anything...

l
I thank you, comrade. I promise you won't be murdered, this isn't proxy I swear

>Russian thief

Updoot

Canada isn't even important enough to spy on

Are we going to find out your PM smokes weed or something lmao?

>"Help our Canadian partners"

Fuck off we aren't your partners, buddy

We caught a Russian spy here like just a few years ago

What was he trying to spy on? The boiling temparature of maple tap?

with warm plaid and cup of cofee

the Russian VE day parade is going to start soon

>Fuck off we aren't your partners, buddy
We neither. Nothing's more horrible than Russia.

Based

>spy on Canada

> Heuhllo Canada you are seemings to be ins troubles, you want heulp? We give

> "FFFFFFFFUCKING COMMIES TRYNA STEAL OUR AIRSPACE FUCKING VODKA NIGGERS I HAET RUSSIA BETTER DEAD THAN RED FUCK SLAVS FUCK PUTIN AND FUCKIN FUCK FIRE. FUCKING FIRE NIGGERS THINKING THEY CAN JUST WALTZ AROUND IN THE COUNTRSIDE BURNI-"

> Comrade is you okhay? you need to be bi and strong like bull, no fear Russia will hel-

> "-AND ANOTHER THING, ANOTHER THING, FUCKING ANYONE WHO EVER DISAGRESS WITH ME IS A FUCKING VODKA NIGGER OR A FIREPERSON, FUCKIN FUCK YOU ALL I HOPE MR.WEEDMAN DENIES YOU REFUGEE STATUS YOU FUCKINGKREMILINLOVINGFUCKS STOP TRYING TO SPY ON OUR MAPLE SYRUP FACTORIES YOU ABSOLUTEGAYCUNTS YOU WONT NUKE US CANADA TOO SMART HAHAHAHHAHA FUCK RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

>a literal frozen wasteland is on fucking fire
ON FUCKING FIRE

>Fireperson

Pro tip: It's only frozen in winter.

The fire started started because it's been hot and dry

Don't be so harsh on him, they don't have seasons in Australia after all.

>The fire started started because it's been hot and dry
Canacucks cant handle 15°C and 60% humidity

Australia has more snowfall each year than the entirety of Switzerland.

>15°C

It's been around 30°C here for the past week m8.

And?

Thought that was a fun fact, did you not having fun absorbing that information? I did

Oh, so if it's cold, then why are fires starting?

Wow yeah I'm sure Russia wants that valuable Canadian soil. Really it's just because Trudeau is a libcuck and Putin hurt his feefees

It's alright, you have a lot of mountains, right?

They're russian planes, they'd probably just end up falling out of the sky and adding to the flames.

You don't shit tBh.

Canada and Russia have always had a terrible relationship and it's been worsen with the Ukraine situation because we have a fuck ton of Ukrainian diaspora here so government policy is shaped around that fact.

Harper was very hard on Putin, and Trudeau is continuing that sentiment which is why we will never accept their help

We're the flattest continent on the planet. But we do have a fair few mountain ranges. The Blue Mountains, the Great Dividing Range etc. Are all great places. Perisher is a popular mountain for snow sports. A lot of Finnish tourists go to South East Queensland. I had 3 or so in my school actually, who were on exchange programs. Wonderful people.

See pic related for a hearty knee slapping laugh my American shitposting colleague

Putin is good people.maples is read.

Hello my kind Singaporean friend, you seem to have confused the word "Red" (Eg. That car is red!) for Read (Eg. To read a book.)

I hope this post helps clear up the confusion!

We deal with such fires every year. We have fire choppes, fire planes etc. None of them has fallen yet.

>You haven't got enough English skills
Are you retard?

We often hit 45°C in the summer and we're the second driest continent in the world so we get pretty nasty ones.

But nah, bantz aside, wildfires are terrifying as fuck. Hope y'all leafbois come out alright

That's pretty interesting, are you like New Zealand where the majority of your continent is submerged?

Some of my friends majored in English and a bunch decided to move to Australia because they enjoyed it so much, I'm gonna visit at some point but I haven't really decided where yet.

>out of the topic
*tut-tut*

Canadians forests are A LITTLE BIT more dense than australian ones tbqhwyf.

our forests are fucking ugly as shit
they look like dry swamps

Russia gets caught spying on Canada all the time you fucking morons.
They caught a spy in Canada around 4 years ago iirc--he was carrying looneys and tooneys that had tracking device type shit inside of the coins.

Although it is ok for any country to do morally good things--Russia pulled shit like this in Ukraine and only used it as a chance to bring in more military equipment after Crimea.

My post was about topic actually.

No we are not :) Fun fact #2 Mount Kosciuszko is twice the size of your largest mountain. (Kovddoskaisii)

If I could recommend anything, itd be to steer clear of Sydney and Melbourne, A) They're often not the unique Aussie Experience most are looking for. B) They are crazily expensive

Travel the coast. There's camper vans you can rent out, and get a provisional drivers id, go up the east coast till like Cairns or somewhere. Do some bush tours. See some old army bases. Go to some offshore islands (They're mind-blowingly beautiful, nohomo). Go clubbing in like the Gold Coast or something. Do some rock-climbing, scuba dive at the great barrier reef. Don't go to a zoo, just drive away from people for a day and you'll see all the meme animals.

Also, learn a bit of slang before you come here, makes things a thousand times easier. :)

Every major country spies on every major country. We pick up EW from India, China, Japan and sometimes even the USA atleast a handful of times every year

>neighbouring superpower offers to help by sending in based Soviet water bombers
>haha not so fast vodka-nigger
meanwhile your past government voted a law that allow totalitarian China to sue to change "canada" s laws if it infringes on its interest

Canada confirmed worst posters

This

> Non-Commie Russia extends helping hand in a great time of need
BETTER DEAD THAN RED
> Literal Communists want to take control of aspects of your Government
This is perfectly acceptable

Canadian forests probably are more dense, but we can have quite dense pine forests, and because of how hot and dry it is, once the fire hits a forest, it's basically unstoppable.

We had a bad one last year, it was outlying the suburbs of a state capital and hit a pine forest, it raged for 8 days and the only reason it didn't go for weeks longer is because weather conditions improved and we got rain. The wind also blew it away from the city too.

You gonna to be surprised.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Russian_wildfires

Yeah, we don't really have mountains at all, the entire country is flat up until the middle where you start getting a bit of bumps here and there, then at the top we get one of the endings of the Norwegian mountain chain.
Our highest mountain isn't actually Kovddoskaisi but Halti (though the summit is in Norway so I don't know if it still counts to you).

Thanks for the tips, from what I've seen the nature you have near the coast seems really nice and worth a visit.
>Also, learn a bit of slang before you come here
Is it more than just adding "cunt" to everything?

Russian mistakenly load it with bombs
start more fires.

The Black Saturday Bushfires is the name given to the bushfires which started on the 7th of February 2009 in Victoria, Australia. The weather conditions on the day were some of the worst bushfire weather conditions ever recorded. Temperatures reached 46 degrees celsius with winds in excess of 100km per hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=lsyvOYcWgcg

Interesting about the Mountains. Always thought Funland had more peaks, hmm.

Yeah, theres lots of inland places that are really nice too, just ask a local. Cause you don't want to wander aimlesslesly for one and end up as another dead tourist lel.

Also, slang in some places is extensive. It often confuses Americans, Brits, and I've even seen it confuse other Australians lel. But just the basic slang words should get you through. Check out this shit video from buzzfags. It does some essential slang.

youtube.com/watch?v=K6sn8u0GjQ0

>"accidentally" drops tsar bomba instead of water
Sow sorreh comrade

Even the weather hated your country.

bit childish senpai

what if you actually need all help you can get?

it is insane how much they hate russians. even while their dying they wont take help

>Fire tornado
Pretty impressive but i just wanted to say that even a frozen wasteland could be in fire.

Pretty fucking dumb. Enjoy your inferno.

Yes if you live in the fucking mountains

Unfortunately, the Norwegians were the ones who got lucky with the glaciers during the ice age which made their Fjords and nice looking mountains - we got swamps and lakes instead, and we're called "the land of a thousand lakes" or some shit (which is funny because I think Norway has more lakes than us).
If you search Järvi-Suomi or Jyväskylä in Google maps (or a map of your choice), you'll pretty much get a representation of why.

But hey, thanks for all the pointers, it's all very useful so I'll write some of it, especially locations, down.

It's been 18°c here but feels like fuckin 40°c

They have more water volume, but fewer lakes in total. There's aroubd190 000 bodies of water that are classified as lakes in Finland, but all of that water can go to Vänern in Sweden because they're all very shallow

>They have more water volume, but fewer lakes in total
They supposedly have ~450 000 lakes, though.

>Russia demands proofs that the plane was theirs

Really? That's ebin

That Finnish Lakelands (I suppose the English name for whatever you guys call it) looks kinda neat desu. Some cool bridges in the cities amongst it.
>450 000 lakes
jesus Christ, what a swamp lel.

Anyways mate, ive gotta go drop the kids off at the pool and burst into flames. I'll probably shitpost you sometime later this week. Catcha cunt

>Nuclear propelled

>canadians still use propeller planes

Nearly facepalmed myself to death. Now twice.

putin can't here you, he's too busy celebrating the day of victory a day after civilized countries

obvious propaganda ploy to make the canadian government seem weak (it is) and portray russia as big hero man
won't happen though, because le prime minister meme man likes gays too much
maybe tomorrow on rt we can have a thread regarding canadian homofascists rejecting the charitable help of the motherland

>here you

Fuck off Ontario fag, no one cares about your opinion

>russians being lads and offering real help out of basic human decency
>we act like faggots as usual and refuse it because muh cold war

my countrymen really are insufferable
I bet they'd prefer fucking blankets instead of planes