AMD won

>AMD won

Post your face ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPbtlFVV3X0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry, but did Intel already lose? Oh, that’s right. Ryzen isn't even out yet. In fact, it’s only coming out in a week. Does having more or less the same performance as a chip that's as half as expensive count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this topic when the real benchmarks aren't out? Intel are still R&D right now and they have been the best microprocessor manufacturers in the industry for how many years now? They’re against one of the worst company in the industry who just happen to have a lead because they’re feeding off the energy of having hired Jim Keller. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Intel own the best fabs, they increased their IPC by 5% last year and would of continued if AMD fanboys didn't shill so much. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Intel releases decently priced CPUs and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, AMD did not say anything about the R5 where the real market really is. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Intel topics because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like Intel because they’re good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking companies on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้༼◉Д◉༽ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้

reported

WHATS HIS NAME????

Me on the left.

KEK

ON SUICIDE WATCH

Dude its only silicon
Its like you are mad over sand

>posting anime

What exactly has AMD won?

The last time I looked Intel still had the most powerful CPUs, and that's all that matters.

literal suicide watch right here boys

youtube.com/watch?v=sPbtlFVV3X0

>people unironically believe this

DELET

do they or do they not? Post a benchmark.

>all that matters
no point in having any car if it's not a Bugatti Veyron

Take your meds, man.

What's that page, user?

>The last time I looked Intel still had the most powerful CPUs
that's not the bait
>that's all that matters
that's the bait right there i tell you what

>AMD won
not even close you fucking retard

intel's "retail edge" site put up a course filled with "b-but you still like us right?"

how long do you guys think it will take for the lower end ryzen chips to release?

I didn't fall for the TEN BILLION CORES meme when bulldozer came out and I'm not falling for it now
Everybody except maybe one or two people here would be best off with a G4560, myself included.

Except that chip might as well don't exist unless you live in USA, Europe or Japan

So...anywhere relevant?

Mad ?

But it is all that matters. Who cares what normies and poorfags put in their computers? Desktop PCs are dead anyway.

6/10 would cuddle with

Damage control 101.

>they increased their IPC by 5% last year and would of continued if AMD fanboys didn't shill so much.
Intel IPC sabotaged by shilling

Q3

Who else is happy they're in this universe?

The fact that they actually made that page should slightly worry their shareholders.

>cavs won
>donald trump won
>AMD won
>patriots won
Best timeline

When are the ryzen 5 or 3 series coming out?

>all these newfags not recognizing poorly edited pasta
plebbit overtake is real

It's fps/usd ratio that counts.

OK shill

>slightly

Actually, yeah. Compared to them missing deadlines on node shrinks and getting fabs online, completely fucking up in the mobile market and sinking billions, missing targets on xpoint, and laying off thousands of workers, this little doozie is probably the smallest indicator of Intel's incompetence available.

I wonder how long before they push a bullshit lawsuit on AMD for "violating the x86 license agreement" again. I'm guessing there must be a clause in there that states if you beat intel at their own game using their own technology is a no-go.

Triggered

>Not shopping it to
>I have Gyven up