6700k---->1800x

How dumb am I Sup Forums?

Going with an Asus Crosshair VI Hero Mobo as well.

>High end mobo
>1000 watt psu
>1 gpu
Holy shit

Why would you do this? By the time you'll actually need an octa because the 6700k is bottlenecking your games, who knows what processors you'll be able to buy for the same money?

Do you really want to throw your money away so much? Can you please send me your 6700k?

Had 2 690s/970s/980Ti(s?) in SLI and sold my other 1080 recently. Trying to sell the current one so I can SLI 1080 Ti at launch.

Also 1000w looks better than not having 1000 in the window.

I like having the latest and greatest stuff, the build feels dated and I can't wait to move on from 1080s.

I make a lot of money so the upgrade doesn't affect me that much budget wise.

Sold my 6700K and Maximus VIII Hero Alpha last week. Barely lost any money on them either.

A 6700K already bottlenecks a GTX 1080 in Watch Dogs 2 and a few other games that can use more than eight threads. Games being more heavily multithreaded is going to be the new normal. We're pretty much done in terms of IPC or clock speed improvements, so there's only one road left to take.

Plus an AM4 setup will be a base for upgrades for years to come, since AMD don't release a new socket and chipset every six months. Z170 is a dead platform and Kaby Lake is a shitty housefire with zero gains.

How does it feel to be retarded?

but this is literally placebo, you are acting like a child

Why? Unless you run some heavily threaded work software it won't make a lick of difference.

you have no idea how much power those rgb leds are drawing

not too bad, solid choices

>disposable income

All in one water cooling, even on gpu, shame on you faggot

Getting my 6" cock replaced with a 6.05" incher tomorrow. How did I do, Sup Forums?

Isn't that going to be worse performance? Are game benchmarks out yet?

>Using AIOs instead of custom loop

>$500 for an AMD chip

Pretty dumb considering the 6700K will still serve you well for the next three-four years until Intel gets their ass in gear.

>reference card with a liquid cooler on it

You're a fucking manchild

>Watch Dogs 2

You know, you shouldnt really measure your hardware performance by completely unoptimized Ubisoft games.

Yup im running on 1080s in sli and the ti's will make such little difference theyre not even worth considering.
The 11xx range will be however

3770k---->1800x

How dumb am I?

Got a X370 too? Cause that PSU is being wasted.

K7 Athlon 650 -> 1800x

How dumb am I Sup Forums?

Celeron G1840 -> 1700
How dumb am i?

>Also 1000w looks better than not having 1000 in the window.

All of that and you're still getting headshoted by intel hd3000 vladimir

i5-4460 -> i7-6700K

G630 -> i5-4460

BE-2350 -> G630

Sempron 2600 -> BE-2350