Go to library with my thinkpad to get some work done

>Go to library with my thinkpad to get some work done
>"I will be able to stay focused since there's no distractions unlike home!"
>It's a 30 minute walk one way
>Get there
>Cant't get started
>End up posting on Sup Forums for two hours and then going home

where did it all go so wrong? Anyone know feel?

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Dont bully

>where did it all go so wrong?

When your parents choose the wrong country to migrate to

But i hate Russia now

Are you that same Canadian who's a weak ass bitch with a chan addiction and should probably just kill himself?

No lmao. I saw his thread last night he's such a fucking loser i bet he deleted clover and then reinstalled it again when he woke up next morning and spent the whole day posting.

What a fucking weirdo!

Yeah... haha im still laughing from reading his pathetic thread. i hope it was satire otherwise he should hang from a tree. What a fucking loser, i bet his family is ashamed of him. I bet all his friends only talk to him once every few months out of pity

I am doing the same exact thing right now desu. I have an essay due in a week and haven't started lolol

Lol

Sometimes ill just sit in the library and look at cute girls and then cry at home. At mine all of them look so nice and friendly

what thinkpad desu?
(wrote 'desu' instead of t b h desu)

t420

the last good ones. I wish a girl would compliment my FSF and EFF stickers and we would both work together on our business-grade laptops on some autistic project that will never go anywhere

>30 minute walk
listen to some music on the way

>Take train to uni in the city
>have heaps of assignments and work due in the next couple of weeks
>exams in a 2 weeks
>end up spending the day shitposting on the chons from 8am - 7:30pm

nice dude, been wanting to pick up one of those myself, however even the used ones are quite overpriced here

how much did you give for your?

Pretty cheap

Like $220 usd, perfect condition btw. Not a scratch on it, clean as hell both inside and out.

I'd highly recommend it. Best sub-$300 and really any laptops imo. Love itx only bad thing i dont like about the t420(blaze it) is rhe screen. I might replace it soon but i guess it's ite

>living at your parents' place

>final tomorrow
>I've only gotten as far as getting the book out of my bag
The good thing is I pass the class even with a 0 on the final

too poor to move out, maybe in 2 years

that's nice, it's like 350$ here though. feel like it's a bit much desu

hey man, i got a question. when you americans talk about finals and exams, what's really the difference between the two?

>that's nice, it's like 350$ here though. feel like it's a bit much desu

Duuudee it was pricey for me too(being in Canada and all), I'd honestly go for it though.

Best fucking laptop. Unless you're going $1000+ pricerange it is by far the best laptop out there.

Get it man. You won't regret it. It's fucking sweet

Finals are the last exams of the semester, usually taken the last day of each class.

Here's the beauty in all its glory.

From a meme thread I posted like a month ago.

>tfw I took an F in every class this semester because I was too depressed to do the work and just wanted to focus on my mental health

>He fell for the mental health meme

What the fuck are you eating?

>focus on my mental health
>still browse *chan daily

WHEY WITH GREEK YOGOURT

fuk I knew i should've taken a new picture but I didn't want to get my memepad out of my backpack in my closet.

Why didn't you just drop them? Why didn't you get a note from your dean? Those people bend over backwards for that shit and there are a million different bureaucratic offices that you utilize even know to get it erased

And?
I got on different meds and started exercising, I'm feeling better already and its only been about a month and a half

Post gains

Why the fuck is this thread still up?

n-no...

I bulked a little too hard kek

>>Why didn't you just drop them?
you can only drop classes before 50% of the semester is up at my uni
>Why didn't you get a note from your dean?
didn't know where to start
every time I've tried to do something like this at my uni it felt like I kept repeatedly hitting walls to the point where I gave up trying to get any sort of assistance

>Why the fuck is this thread still up?

Why not? It's a friendly thread, no bullying in here. We're just calmly discussing our lives.

You may join us if you wish.

>thinkpad
shilling

>another semester without talking to a girl
>wasted perfectly good opportunities in which I was alone with the girl

Lol it's unironically best Affordable because business laptop sold after lease ends to a reseller/refurbisher for very cheaply
>Strong build
>Rollover cage for HDD
>Some models are leak-proof
>User-servicable
>Good specs for price
>Very compatible for Gnu/Linux
>Good keyboard, not meme chiclet shit
>Clit mouse

people who live on/near campus have no excuse
I live 90 minutes from my campus, there's no way I could even make acquaintances

opps mispelled some shit but you know what I meant

Bullshit
You did not look hard enough

>Libraries = 24/7 study spaces
The arseholes that do that should be the ones going in the shredder truck, not the books

Do you mean I should be killed? I don't know what you mean tbqh.

I'm quiet and I don't bother anyone, I don't think I took up too much room tbqh. I just wanted a potential gf to notice my laptop stickers.

bump

bump

t. Panjeet

bump

why are you bumping bro?

I want people to reply

I'm lonely and I want conversation and no one else is responding to my other threads

what do you study?

Economics

Going to fail engineering second year lads desu

>already postponed my bachelor's dissertation (or whatever it's called in english) twice
>deadline for the third term next week
>I haven't even started

same

Good lad

Are you going to reach masters afterwards?

what discipline? what do you struggle with the msot? I breezed through all the maths.

>Thinkpad
Everyone around me thinks I'm a poorfag whenever I use my thinkpad.

how do we get over our addiction, bros?