Battlefield 1 might let you play as a Turk

>Battlefield 1 might let you play as a Turk
>tfw we'll get to defend ourselves from Armenians and kill gayreeks and Australians

Armenian Genocide DLC

The what dlc?

You'll be playing as either a black man or a woman on a horse m8

I want to rescue a finnish woman from russian empire

There's multiple characters in the story. It follows multiple soldiers from multiple countries.

>you'll be playing a black man

WE

WUZ

GENOCIDING

WHITE

>WW1 propaganda frequently made fun of other countries for using black soldiers from their colonies, or tried to rally support from people from their own colonies
>hurr durr black people had nothing to do with this war
They wouldn't have called it a world war if it didn't involve people from all over the world.

>be German
>lose to niggers

>sissy blonde Germans holding up their Turkic masters
Nothing has changed in a 100 years kek.

>tfw I get to dress up as Lawrence and fuck up the filthy Turks with my Arab bros

My Arabian ancestors would be proud

there better be a gallipoli map family and friends

What, so we can sit in holes for hours on end and then watch ourselves get fucked by the Turks?

I wonder how veterans would have felt about a game being made that includes a re-imagining of their defeat.

bersheeba m8s

it's an easy capture/defend the point map

>I wonder how veterans would have felt about a game being made that includes a re-imagining of their defeat.
ask germany how they feel

Germans were bad guys though. WWI had no bad guys. A true gentleman's war but also one where we learned that war was not a great thing. We were lucky to have the war we did though, we found friendship through war within ourselves, the kiwis and the turks. Seems a bit wrong to turn such an amazing situation into a video game. I won't complain if we get to play as the turks and get to kill the British (non Anzacs) fuck those cunts using our ancestors as canon fodder and putting us on the wrong beaches.

>Germans were bad guys though. WWI had no bad guys
i was talking about ww1

Ah well I suppose the Germans have become thick skinned since we killed Them a billion times in videos games and movies, we are just so used to it there's no meaning anymore lol

Will you play as central powers too?

germans weren't bad guys in ww2 though :^)

Idk. They've haven't given out much details besides it's WW1 and it follows multiple soldiers. I'm guessing it will have you play as people on both sides though.

Germany became the bad guys when they invaded Belgium

It was hardly a gentlemans war. Young boys were gased like Turks and the "peace" were dictated by disgruntled French and greedy britts, giving rise to fascism; ending the war, but taking the peace

Belgians are evil

it actually looks like a "fantasy ww1" desu. like zeppelins ever used as a real war weapon? some of the metal face armors of the soldiers look a bit out of this world too. idk.

>playing battlefield for story
JUST