Tfw fell for the ryzen meme

>tfw fell for the ryzen meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-w2rw1HPHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you faggots serious need to buy a Samsung CPU, they're way better price per gb than anything on the market right now.

>intel jooz on meltdown watch

>tfw fell for the t420 meme
>tfw fell for the FOSS meme
>tfw fell for the 8gb ram meme
>tfw fell for the Sennheiser headphones meme
>tfw fell for the rx480 meme
>tfw fell for the chinkshit Android phone meme
>tfw fell for the anime meme

No x86. Intel and AMD hog the desktop patents. Just like NVIDIA and AMD hog the GPU patents.
Fuck those guys.
Fuck all the patent hogs.

Aqua best girl.

But it's not out yet.

Well somehow Qualcomm was able to work with Microsoft to get x86 win32 emulation on Windows 10 on ARM for the Snapdragon 835 and going forward. So Samsung can't make processors that can run Windows, but Qualcomm can, so close enough.

Exactly, AMD shills.

Is it transparently as fast as an actual x86?

>KAZUMA KAZUMA
kazuma desu

UWPs and the OS itself run natively on ARM, so there's no performance lost there. Win32 apps do see some performance loss because they're emulated. Idk how good or bad it is, but Microsoft showed Photoshop running on a Snapdragon 820 device.

>tfw can't ever get hyped for anything AMD after I fell for the bulldozer meme

they literally pull the same shit now. "le more cores are always better than single-thread performance le meme". The shills of Sup Forums themselves post doctored AMD-made benchmarks that show it that way.
Jesus fucking christ. It's literally the same meme, the same fiasco, the same cheap trick.
They even hurt AMD that way. They literally help Intel. If they actually want to improve AMD they should expose that hypocrisy in case AMD stops pretending.

Just waiting for actual benchmarks, ryzen seems too good to be true

If AMD is so amazing why don't they release an extremely cheap 2-core/4-thread CPU to see their power in small-scale gayming? Are they scared it will be exposed that they are still shit in single-thread performance? The meme that we don't need faster cores is literally the shit they tried to pull last time.

Is Megumin the queen of Sup Forums?

Holy fucking shit how stupid you can be. It has been proven, over and over again, that it has, AT LEAST, Broadwell level IPC. Jesus.

>internal benchmarks
>proof
pick one

are there ACTUAL REAL LIFE benchmarks other than winzip decompression yet

No that's lain and maki is the royal whore.

What else do you do with a computer besides decompress 7zip archives? Buy a Ryzen friend, they're an absolute steal :)

Fell for linux meme

Best girl is umi and umi only.

Intel wouldn't be so much on damage control if Ryzen was another bulldozer. Also AMD would not have so many launch products if other companies would think it to be a fiasco (and they saw the actual CPU to make a product for it, no leaks or internal benches)

That's a strange way of spelling Kotori

>8gb ram meme
>Sennheiser headphones meme
>rx480 meme
How are these memes? Do you really expect to do much of anything with less than 8gb ram?

x86 is terrible though.

why would anyone want those patents?

No one is on damage control. Stop confusing Sup Forums and retarded false flagging shit posters with real life marketers.

tfw fell for the weebshit meme

kek

I wanna fuck Megumeme

T420 is old lumpy crap.
Some FOSS software is good, some is shit. Just like all software.
8 GB RAM is pretty good, 16 GB is better.
Sennheisers are great.
RX480 is trash.
Chinkshit phones are trash.
Make Anime Great Again(tm).

id be pretty happy with that desu, what issue do you have with the rx 480? i run a 290 that runs at 90 degrees idle and im pretty happy with it

youtube.com/watch?v=7-w2rw1HPHI

eliumi best ship.

kotoumi lewdest.

>tfw fell for the R5 meme

Guys I didn't fall for most of those memes. I was just memeing myself.

Go suck a bag of dicks you fucking intel shill. Stop spamming this bullshit.

>No SSD
>No 16GiB

Get the fuck out

Why do you people have such weird ways of spelling Nozomi?

We are talking about Rin, right guys?

>Sup Forums buffing before the raid

Nice try Intel cuck

Haha Rinboi

Why is Megumin so cute?

>he fell for x87 meme