>hey user, I got you some ice cream
Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NxFkEj7KPC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you Obama. You are a nice man misunderstood by autistic stormtards

take my wallet, I don't want any trouble

No, I'm more of a fro yo go.

Politics aside, he does seem like a cool guy to hang out with.

I bet he makes a banging 7 layer dip. He probably has the best spreads during football season.

He does look pretty cool. I feel like he would be in a sitcom where they always hang out at the bar and he just sits quietly and occassionally chimes in with a funny meme

what the heck

where did my post go

Can somone explain to me why obama gets so much flag,sure obamacare was awful and his political character wasn't that amazing but he seemed to have done more good than bad,specially if you compare him to the disaster that is george bush.

Flak*

>Can somone explain to me why obama gets so much flak

He is kind of terrible, hasn't really done anything good desu

Because people blame everything on the president. He's only 1/3 of the branches of government anyways... Price of oil goes up? Fuck Obama! Price of oil goes down? Thanks Obama! Etc etc. Even when he clearly has little to do with what happened.

Mainly super sketchy policies like the Insider Threat Policy and abusing executive orders.

Also trying infringe the 2nd amendment but getting btfo by supreme court

Sorry but mum said not to speak to strangers and criminals

Fine then. I'll eat it myself.

>specially if you compare him to the disaster that is george bush
That doesn't really say much. Any president would look good compared to George Bush. Hell, compared to George Bush, president Mel Gibson almost sounds like a good idea.

Any other Americans starting to really like Obama these last few months? Something about realizing that either Hilary or Trump will be the next president really makes me appreciate the guy.

youtu.be/NxFkEj7KPC0
He even made a joke about that here. Well, it was probably written by someone else, but still.

I mean shit, it's true. He wasn't a fantastic administrator, but he did the best he could considering the hand he was dealt. It might be a long time until we have a president as competent as him.

I'd vote for Mel Gibson. He's crazy but the right kind of crazy. He should run of governor of California. We voted Arnold in twice.

I'm not gonna lie, I'd do him. Men with power are sexy as hell.

Also reverse-cucking Michelle would be extremely satisfying.

I would eat his ice-cream any day if you know what I mean

It's the memest election ever.