Sup Forums mascots

Let's have a thread about technology mascots.
Post your favourite mascots, post more pictures of them, if you have them!

This is Tux, Linux mascot

This is Richard Matthew Stallman
Sup Forums-s mascot

This is nameless Windows 10-tan, Japanese mascot of Windows 10

It's Madobe Touko you fucking cuck.

This is Madobe Nanami, Windows 7 Japanese mascot

you guys serious?

Thanks!
Do you know the name of ME-tan?

Cartoon bitches promoting an OS

Order him a pizza and fuck off

OK so this is Sup Forums in a nut shell
>install gentoo
>anime cancer that should stay on a Sup Forums but gets into every fucking bord
>chinkpad the pic is mine
and nobody can agree on anything
>also gaymd ryzen

>anime cancer that should stay on a Sup Forums but gets into every fucking bord
Anime website.

Sup Forums is not an anime website but it does contain an anime board.

Still better than retarded pol memes.

>tiny chinkpad screen
>title bar
>file menu bar
>tabs bar
>url bar
>bookmarks bar
>always present url bar at bottom
>always present cinnamon panel

fake greentext

post mascots

This is Yoyo, an in-game smiley from the Jade Dynasty MMO. He is not a mascot for anything but he is so cute that he ought to be. Yoyo-Linux, anyone?

This is Ai and Yuu,
Windows 8 Japanese mascot,
and the reason I use 8.1,
for I base all my choices on the hotness of the females selling them.

election hacker mascots

And some say, linux users are weebs.

Trust me, I love my OS-tans in only a way potentially Sup Forums could understand. Look at Yuu, she is showing me a heart to show just how much she loves me just because I am one of the few to embrace Metro. She just asks for love and so many of you abuse her. Well, that is fine by me. Windows 8.1 is the only OS with not one, but two official OS-tans. It it the only reason why I will never install Windows 10, I can't stand grey haired robot future girl who could never love a meat bag.

>who could never love
But what is love?

>tehehehe guys I LOVE LINUX everyone look at me give me attention

>buttmad nigger faggot tranny is still mad
kek'd. next 8 years are gonna be fun as all your degenerates lose your mind even more and commit suicides en masse.

>linux mint is now gentoo
>open office is libreoffice
>hax0r theme on 2nd monitor is searx
level Sup Forums unlocked

>Baby don't hurt me. No more.

It is when you can feel the joy of it being used by you. It is the enthusiasm to perform your tasks, the determination to carry them out as well as she can. It is when she does everything she can do for me. It is when she entertains me. It is when she knows what I like and ensures said things work really well, things other OS-tans would neglect and ignore. Really the only way an OS-tan could be better is if they allowed me to have intercourse with her. You don't know how often I lament that I cannot with Ai and Yuu.

>next 8 years

A used dragunov isn't that expensive.

>Really the only way an OS-tan could be better is if they allowed me to have intercourse with her
Why can you not construct her?

the only

Because a cardboard cutout is not the same. I need an OS-tan that talks to me and lets me do whatever I want to her while still retaining the feelings of W8.

By constructing I mean program her, user.

I think you are talking about Reddit.

Please teach me your ways of programing an OS you can have intercourse with. Any way I think it, either it will be made of sharp metal which can hurt or will be behind a screen.

[spoiler]I unironically like Konqi[/spoiler]

>it will be made of sharp metal which can hurt
Well, do meatbags of bones not hurt?

Dragon dildo

I see your point. Human doesn't hurt. Now to convince a girl to be like one of the 8 OS-tans. Then I need a second. Only one problem. I don't see any around me, nor do I know how to interact with one. They don't seem to naturally love me like 8-tan from what I saw in the past. They say things that don't make sense to me, they move too fast, and they hate me. They just want to talk about sports and jockstraps. I don't own a jockstrap. They don't offer to help me at all. They don't entertain me at all. It is like they don't even exist for me.

Forgot to name, Inori Aizawa, IE girl.

I was hoping for this to be a good thread when I clicked it but all I got was Weeaboo 7/8/whateverthefuck users

>not shilling as hard as Linus
You guys need to step up your game and stream LinusTechTips at 4K on your SmartTV

>Linus
literally who

It's Yuki Nagato, the mascot of Sup Forumsdpt

the GNU mascot is ugly as shit and perfectly represents the communist FSF

All these cute girls and basic bitch Claudia is the only one with any merch

Yes! the lord will cause stallman to fall from grace on his face and make Terry to ascend to mascothood along with his loyal loud mouth companion, berd.

Windows 2000-tan

Honestly, would not a raven (rather intelligent and able to use tools) be a better Linux mascot than a smelly fat penguin?

Fuck, I've almost had a stroke! The most useless son of a bitch, hated it and always will.

Hikaru, Taiwanese Silverlight mascot.

Meet Larry. He's Gentoo's mascot.

I miss Duke.

Doesn't count if they're not official, so far only Microsoft ones here count

>Doesn't count if they're not official
So what?

I don't understand why anyone ever embraced the official microsoft os tans, they're clean and sanitized and have absolutely no flaws, unlike all the fan made ones, they're corporate garbage.

>that ass cheek

3.1 tan